Best set released so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Best art?

I REALLY like Kouki Saitou, Yuka Mori, and Ryo Ueda's art. Kouki has the best Mew, Yuka has the best clay,(Play-Doh!:D) and Ryo makes the EX's!!

a Combination of Kouki Saitou, Cuteness, Perfectness and c-m. i give a Hitn: it starts with a 'M', and ends on 'ew'. No idea? Mew ofcourse! Mew LM>>>Anythingn Untill people make better art then that

Yes, I'm so stereotyping myself, but my Favourite pokémon by my favourite artist in my favourite set, yes, it HAS to be mew LM! Just look at it :)
Mew promo 47 (Sugimori, 3th fave artist) and Mew promo 040 (fakuda, 2th fave artist) are also some of the cards with the best art, Mew's just such an anatomically perfect Pokémon to draw :p

Ryo Ueda's Celebi UF, a terrible card, but has superb art, I think it's the best 3D art, followed by Regice ex EM and Mew ex HP (yes, mew again...)
I just LOVE Kouki's wartortle (CG), it just makes you feel happy :F

that's all I can think of ATM

It's all about Blaziken EX (TM/TA) and Ninetales EX (HL) (Whicker's favorite card...never realized it before he ranted on about it ;p)

Arcanine out.

RE: what is the bad ex pokemon?

I think Lapras ex and Scyther ex and both Celebi ex is a bad Pokemon-ex

What is the best ex in Power Keepers and why?

What does everyone think is the best ex in Power Keepers? I think its Shiftry ex because it has the ability to hit multiple pokemon at the same time as well as attacking with some of your opponents pokemon. He also takes advantage of Darkness energy, has high HP, and only has one retreat cost.

RE: What is the best ex in Power Keepers and why?

PKM4 said:
What does everyone think is the best ex in Power Keepers? I think its Shiftry ex because it has the ability to hit multiple pokemon at the same time as well as attacking with some of your opponents pokemon. He also takes advantage of Darkness energy, has high HP, and only has one retreat cost.

Agree Shiftry ex is the best ex in Power Keepers he can do 70 damage to active and 70 to each pokemon that has the same name as defending Pokemon

That would be Metagross. Shiftry can hit the active for a number between 60 and 100, depending on the number of dark energy on him and he hits the bench for 60.

I prefer Salamence tho. Instant KO's, even for that price, are too hard to pass up.

I'm torn on Shiftry. T1 he is potentially insane. Later on ... maybe so, maybe not.

Skarmory ex will see long term use IMHO, though I'm not sure that it is the "best".

Flygon ex is good ... but will only work in fairly specialized decks IMHO.

Metagross ex is hugely disruptive for the power alone. Played against a metanite with this teched in. Ugh.

I see a lot of Claydoll ex hate, but I keep thinking that it's a reasonable tech card. Vs decks like Eggs and some Stantler variants it can do quite well at taking advantage of weakness, plus I'm a big fan of energy removal.

Walrein ex & Absol ex don't do a lot for me.

However, far and away, I think that Salamence ex will end up being the best of the lot.

I like Absol Ex and Skarmory Ex alot, but for me, the best Ex in Power Keepers is Flygon Ex, due to the fact that it has no retreat cost, can reduce damage every turn, increasing survivablity, and, with 2 or more out in play, will do 70 every turn.

1) Sally Ex
2) Gross Ex
3) Shiftry Ex
4) Wally Ex
5) Flygon Ex
6) Skarmory Ex
7) Absol Ex
8) Claydoll Ex

shiftry is really cool, lots of people will be playing when dark becomes basic energy. I'm waiting to get one.

Metagross and Shiftry EX tie I say.Then it's Sally Ex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back