Best set released so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Worst * Pokemon in the TCG

The Regi * cards are hopeless.... the only good stars are the Deoxys *s. *s are like come back cards, (Excluding Deoxys) and are for the end of the game ONLY! I mean, the Regi *s cost a lot of energy for a stuck position.

RE: worst card in pokemon tcg

I would say that goldeen that they made rare in the gym hero's sets because I think it only knows splash or horn drill or some crapy attack like that

RE: Best Unlimited Card

Two? 4's more like it.

Hitmonchan, base set. JUST KIDDING!

Bill, awesome non supporter POWER! lol.... Blaziken, RS, Gardiveor, RS, great energy engines, great attacks, also Blastoise, Base, RAIN DANCE! lol. It has some down sides. It can't attach them to non waters. It's still OK. Alakazam's power to switch damage is also cool....

RE: Best Unlimited Card

Id have to sat that I think Blastoise, Feraligtr, and Slowking.

(see my modified strategy in the forums. ;))

RE: Best and Worst artists in the TCG

I don't like the LM Nishida artwork, but I do like the DS. Weedle and Azumarril both look good.

RE:  Best and Worst artists in the TCG

cute-mew said:
my top 5
1)Ken Sugimori
2)Kouki Saitou (he did mew)
3)Midori Hadara
4)Ryo Ueda
5)Kagemaru Himeno
Ryo Ueda! Some one remembered!

AS of least favorite, the artist of UF Meganium.

RE: Best card ever drawn

all Ryo Ueda cards and atsuku nishida cards.Ryo for his EX art and atsukos cards are just cool.

Personally, I like the art from the original Base Set Charizard (in my avvie) by Mitsuhiro Arita and I also love WotC promo 47 (is it?) Lily Pad Mew by Ken Sugimori (I love most all of Sugimori's work but this is by far one of his best, it's just so cute!), and Ho-Oh ex by Mitsuhiro Arita to name a few.

Why do you guys hate Tomokazu so much? Admittedly it's no artistic masterpiece, but it adds a bit of variety to the set illustrations, and I actually do like it.

I don't think there's really any artist I don't like.. I could do without Yukiko Baba, I guess (although I love the DS Golbat), and Kusajima is a serious meh, but the rest I like. My only nitpick is that I wish Atsuko would revert to their older style, this one is fine, but it seriously pales in comparison...

I must note, I used to hate Mitsuhiro, and now I'd die without them.

Favorites include Saitou, Arita, Himeno, Fukuda, and, of course, Sugimori.

I don't like sugimore so much.. his ilustrations don't have.. ahn.. life..

Ahh! Atsuko Nishida is the character design of Grandia! Do you know it?

ahn.. Hajime Kusajima rox ^^

You all DO know that Pokemon USA has taken over the TCG, and according to an interview, the pokemon USA people actually LOOK at this forum. That includes this topic. So I suggest not posting your most hated artists anymore.

My favorite artist is Ryo Ueda. His/her art is AWESOME!!!

Latias, latios, rayquaza, mewtwo, salamence, dragonite, sandslash, jolteon, flareon, eevee(metal), and vapereon ex. (DS)

From Holon Phantoms(prerelease): Bellossom, areodactyl, blaziken, torchic(TOOOOOORRR!), wobboffet(teh funny), mew ex, crawdaunt ex, and mightyena ex.

Trainers: Holon Reseacrh Tower, Holon Lake, HP Rare Candy, and Fieldworker.

I think the whole world look at this forum.. o.o
people like me, for example.. i'm from brazil..

i like ryo ueda too ^^"

Just started to realise the artwork in every cards. ANyway, I think Ken Sugimore's art is kinda good.

This thread should go to TCG discussion I suppose. Moved.

Worst Pokemon *

I could swear I already posted this thread, but apparently not. So, what's the worst Pokemon *? (including neo shinies) I think the worst is Gyarados *. Sure, discarding all them energies with all-out blast can deal serious damage, but the next turn, you're screwed to die.

RE: Worst Pokemon *

I think I detected that thread

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=473

delete please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back