Come here for username changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of them appearently. :)

I`m back!! I want a new name. I would say Pimpwalkin` Banjo Johnson, but Mateo would ban me forever. So I`ll pick.....uhh. Tough one.... Goku or Vegeta.... I know!! I`ll pick their fusion!!

My new name is Gogeta.

Gogeta.jpg

You could have gotten your name capitalized at any time >.>
I remember WPM saying somewhere that we could change our name only if it was a matter of Grammer.

Silver said:
You could have gotten your name capitalized at any time >.>
I remember WPM saying somewhere that we could change our name only if it was a matter of Grammer.

So what's wrong if he chosen to capitalize it now! That bastard! JK :p

- Necro_Thy

Fierce Deity said:
Where`s the change?
Nowhere, since you didn't read the rules. I wasn't kidding. Everyone else did, you can, too. And I swear to whatever god you believe in that I won't hesitate to swing my almighty hammer at your face again if you start spewing that name around, and this time I won't leave a red mark.

See if I'm kidding. I dare you.

@Charizard88: No. New rule! See the first post.

@Silver: WRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
@Riskbreakers: RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

I need a change

remix01 -> Mudkipz

someone has the name but hasn't been on in a year and has like 10 posts

Dude, so you not read the rules of the thread and the post that's about yours?

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
New rule: If you ask for a change, you must say please. :)

I have a question similar to the Kamewie question. Even though I only changed one letter to capitalized, do I have to put my name in my sig?

Nope. Capitalizing a single letter counts as a cosmetic change. You're only changing how your name looks.

Now, say you changed it to just "Bubba" for example, that would require a notice.

i want my name changed to Mr.Spammy please.
it fits me, doesnt it?
this is my chance to do a signing out thing!

Nonono. Please don`t ban me forever. I`ll never bring that phrase up again. I`ve learned my lesson. Wait.... I saw that! You edited the rules.

I said change my name to Gogeta. Not the other three words.

I`m sorry PMJ. Please please let me live. (STOP LAUGHING OTHER MEMBERS!! How would you feel if PMJ was watching everything you do on this site?)

Oh, by the way, I believe in God. :)

I just want to know, do you hate me?

PMJ. Can you also, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE enable my PM machine? None of the mods would do it.... they hate me too. What did you tell them?

Fierce Deity Link was scared of Ganon. Now he fears you. :(

Why do you hate that name so much? Is it alright if I talk about Banjo& friends, but without saying the other two words?

remix01, I donno, why PMJ hasn't responded to you yet, but, no, read the rules.
Dark Bliss°, no, read the rules.

dark fire, nah, that's fine, gonna change it now.

Hey Heavenly Spoon. Could you enable my PM machine, and change my name to Gogeta? (And protect me from PMJ.)

I`m sorry PMJ. It`ll never happen again. I promise. No. Please leave your hammer where it is. Noooo. The red mark was better. Don`t ban me and leave no red mark. I was looking up why some people had there name crossed out, but it wasn`t red. Yeah, I figured it out. So don`t do it please. Your merciful, right? I swear though, I`m scared that you'll ban me.

So just change my name to Gogeta, and uh, what was the other one..... enable my PM machine. How about a deal? Don`t turn it down this time. I can only PM you three times a month. Not bad, right? See I can be reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back