Cyber Monday/Black Friday Deals?

Black Friday Pokemon card deals

First off Im not sure if this is the right place to post this, so move it if its not right. I have a question does anyone know of any good Black Friday deals for Pokemon items such as Cards?

RE: Black Friday Pokemon Card Deals

Toys R us had one this past Friday and Saturday. Buy one get the second 50% off. They have BW56 & BW57

Check a local card/comic book shop?

Mine has a 30% off everything in the store sale.

^ Lucky. My card store refuses to do Black Friday for some reason -_-

omahanime said:
Toys R us had one this past Friday and Saturday. Buy one get the second 50% off. They have BW56 & BW57

According to BFAds, they have the tins buy one, get one for $5 this Friday @TRS.

Cobalt said:
omahanime said:

According to BFAds, they have the tins buy one, get one for $5 this Friday @TRS.

How much are the tins to began with?

This is something I saw on PokeGym:
Get TRS Ad
go to walmart and do the ad match policy
pay US $20 dolans for 2 tins. It'd be 25 at TRS since their tin price is that high.

My local walmarts carry 0 pokemon toys and only the vg/cards.

Cooltrainer Alan said:
This is something I saw on PokeGym:
Get TRS Ad
go to walmart and do the ad match policy
pay US $20 dolans for 2 tins. It'd be 25 at TRS since their tin price is that high.

My local walmarts carry 0 pokemon toys and only the vg/cards.

Sweet Anything for Target?

I don't know if Target has admatch but a simple google search otta do the trick. But they might have a discount anyways.

Last time I went to Wal Mart for Black Friday, they had a good deal, I think it was like $3 for a pack, and 50% off, but all that was left 10 min after the doors opened was DPP packs :|

Martini said:
Last time I went to Wal Mart for Black Friday, they had a good deal, I think it was like $3 for a pack, and 50% off, but all that was left 10 min after the doors opened was DPP packs :|

Wow that is a really good deal

What I've found is:
  • TRU CCG Tins on sale, buy one reg price, get one for five.
  • TRU buy two blisters get one for free.
  • Walgreens buy one get one boosters.
  • Troll and Toad sale on card sleeves, booster box sale.
  • Gaming Etc Boundaries Crossed booster boxes for $80
Some different options to check out.

At Wal-Mart they did a price comparison for me (to Toys R' Us) so I bought 1 tin and got the other for $5!

Thank you guys for telling me some great deals. Alright now does anyone know of any deals for cyber Monday?

Pokemon Black Friday Deals?

Hey guys what is up robotfishy here and i have a question. Does anybody know if there are any black friday deals on booster packs? Im talking about target, walmart, or toys R us. Im thinking of doing a shopping haul of pokemonness. please let me know guys thanks!

RE: Pokemon black friday deals?

Robot_Fishy said:
Hey guys what is up robotfishy here and i have a question. Does anybody know if there are any black friday deals on booster packs? Im talking about target, walmart, or toys R us. Im thinking of doing a shopping haul of pokemonness. please let me know guys thanks!

There are never black friday deals on booster packs at your local store, sometimes only on the video games itself because they can sell it in a bundle. The Pokemon X and Y are mostly going to be bundled with a DS for christmas sale. You can find black friday deals on Individual cards on trollandtoad.com or other major Pokemon carrier websites.

RE: Pokemon black friday deals?

There are a lot of online companies that run Black Friday deals. Like elam said, Troll and Toad has some. But you can also go to sites such as dacardworld to find good deals on sealed stuff for Black Friday.

Back