Cyber Monday/Black Friday Deals?

Toys-R-Us is having buy 1 game get the 2nd 40% off. That ends today. A good way to buy Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Black Friday (right now) $1.99 boosters, $420 a case at coolstuff

Hey guys,

There are some pretty good Black Friday deals to be had right now.

At coolstuffinc.com they have all XY boosters for 1.99 which is 50% off retail.

XY

Flashfire

Furious Fists

Phantom Forces

as well as some great prices on other 3 pack promo blisters.

With 216 boosters a case, that's only $430 shipped a case, which is a cheap whole sale price for bulk buys.

Don't be that sad lonely creep weighing pokemon packs in a walmart at midnight, just shop on Black Friday!

ProfessorSkytail said:
Hey guys,

51 packs for $100.98 shipped. Possibly the best deal I've seen on cards, ever.

When I was looking through the Target Ads that came in my Newspaper today, I saw this:

Ive%2Bnot%2Bseen%2Bsuch%2Bdeception.jpg

I laughed when I saw this. Really hard.

As for the Five Below deals, they aren't that bad at all! but buy 1 get 1 50% is technically only 25% off on Booster Packs, which is about $3.15 (est) each.

onionsaur said:
The Target exclusive shiny meta gross box will be 32.99 instead of 49.99 on black friday, it's in the official black friday ad.

GadgetJax said:
When I was looking through the Target Ads that came in my Newspaper today, I saw this:
Ive%2Bnot%2Bseen%2Bsuch%2Bdeception.jpg

As for the Five Below deals, they aren't that bad at all! but buy 1 get 1 50% is technically only 25% off on Booster Packs, which is about $3.15 (est) each.

My Target only had 5 of them. I found an awesome ceramic Pikachu piggy bank.

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Even though were talking about cards there's no other Black Friday threads;
Does anyone know if there's any discounted ORAS games?

I got an email from Toys-R-Us on Friday buy 1 get 1 40% off.

GadgetJax said:

Because of the horrible photoshopping of the 2 non-EX Metagross cards or the price? I actually thought the price was decent so I ended up ordering it online. It's like paying full price for the packs, but getting the promos and playmat for free.

Troll and Toad has some deals going on right now. The Hoenn lunch pail/pencil case is only $14.99 and the Phantom Forces elite trainer box is $24.99. I decided to buy the Hoenn case.

I also bought a Mega Metagross EX set, which isn't badly priced at $32. I heard the pulls were pretty terrible but I kind of wanted the mat and I got caught up in the Black Friday frenzy haha. Ended up getting a Heracross EX and a M Manectric EX out of the packs (not to mention a Muscle Band woohoo).

Definitely going to check out coolstuffinc.com. Thanks!

Well I was going to buy the Mega Metagross box for $32 at Target. We even had the page open in order to order it online but didn't. Instead went to the store today and by the time we got home it was sold out. So looks like I won't bother getting it. Probably for the best since it isn't worth 50 dollars to me.

Edit: Lucked out and was able to get 2 of them the day after Black Friday for 32.00.

I heard that Walgreen is doing a buy one get one free booster packs and tins. I'm going to check it out tomorrow xD

Jeremy1026 said:
ProfessorSkytail said:
Hey guys,

51 packs for $100.98 shipped. Possibly the best deal I've seen on cards, ever.

Happy to say the cards came today. I got a fully sealed box and 15 lose packs.

I don't know about your locations, but in my Walgreens ad on Sunday it said BOGO free on all trading cards. It didn't say just packs, so tins and decks are included as well. It's a killer deal. They did this last year around the same time and I bought up a ton of stuff. Check your local ad!

Edit: Heh. Just saw djknite's post...

Back