Finished Dungeons and Dragonites! [RPG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
amazed.png
Hmmm hmp. Fighting gets us nowhere. The rat is right we should be working together
MDP172.png
You callin' me a RAT? Grrr...

riolu_angry_pmd_icon_by_shinetheeevee-d6ojzap.png
Are you trying to lump me in with... that? No offense rat, where I come from you lot are usually just mere messengers I don't even know your species name.
amazed.png
So that everyone knows I am Sol, a Riolu, guardian (in training) of Jirachi.

MDP406.png
I'm a bud actually. And it appears you're an axe blade..? Aint it a pity you're not a kitchen knife.

MDP333.png
~~ Sol, I really think you need a ride on my super soft wings! ^_^ You seem awfully tense, so come with me to cool off a bit! <3 ~~

~~ Pawniard, you really need to be nicer too! >:'{ Don't call them rats! Rats have awfully bad connotations! </3 ~~

How dare you talk about a future dragon like that. Take your insults back or I will make you take them back

MDP406.png
You're so brave, red and black Treecutter! <3 I wouldn't say the same about the pillow bird though. ;_;

Swablu, don't waste your time on Vermin like these, they are beneath you. And quiet Bulb, you are starting to annoy me just as much as that mere Pawn is, don't try my patience, respect the future dragon.

Swablu, don't waste your time on Vermin like these, they are beneath you. And quiet Bulb, you are starting to annoy me just as much as that mere Pawn is, don't try my patience, respect the future dragon.

MDP406.png
: (

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back