Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Why? When I am here, I can be devoid of all emotion... When I am here, I cannot feel the pain that I felt in the outside world..."

Some of the darkness shocked her and she turned human. Tears rolled down her face.
"Because this thing were in is going to kill all of us, inculding me.

"You're immortal, and so are Shade and Moonlight. Even if the world were destroyed, you wouldn't be able to die. Now please leave... I'm tired of the pain, and you being here is beginning to bring back some emotion..."

"I said leave... Before my old mind resurfaces..."
*Shannon is thrown out of Chaos' chest. She lands next to Shade.*
Shade: "... You didn't get him out... And he sealed the dot..."
*Looks at Chaos.*
"I guess we'll have to go down trying."
*Fires a Hyper Beam at Chaos.*

*Chaos growls when he sees Shannon. He stabs her through the chest with his claw. He starts draining her immortality away. The dot on his chest sparks with red lightning.*

Garret: "ENOUGH!!!"
*The dot on Chaos' chest explodes in a flash of red lightning. Garret flies out, glowing with light. He forms a light blade and cuts through Chaos' arm that is draining Shannon's immortality. When he cuts it off, all her immortality returns. He lands next to her and puts his hand on the giant claw. It disappears. He whirls around and growls at Chaos.*
Shade: "... Yeah. THAT."

*Chaos roars in pain. Garret's fur begins to spark.*
Garret: "Yeah, it's me. I'm sorry I didn't come back sooner... I wasn't in the right state of mind..."
*His fur catches fire.*

"It's time to end this..."
*The fire starts to change colors. When it finishes, it is a beautiful shimmering multicolored flame. He flies at Chaos and breathes fire on him. The fire is the same color as the fire on his fur. The battle scene looks stunningly beautiful.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back