Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Gets up.*
"Alright, what is it?"
Shade: "... I'm still confused..."
Garret: "About what?"
Shade: "How did you do that thing with the fire...?"

"... I can't explain it... I just suddenly let out all my power in one burst..."
*Tries to do it again but can only make a shimmering multicolored fireball.*
"I don't think I'll be able to do it again anytime soon..."

*Dustin suprisingly was not there. When they teleported he had secretly teleported to the farthest point in the nightmare half of the island.*
(to himself) "I don't want this to happen again."
*he closes his eyes and tears start rolling down.*
"If love for me would bring pain for others, then it's not worth it." (still to himself.)
*He then walked to the edge of the cliff and jumped falling towards the pit of nightmares, the place where most nightmares live and once you enter you never come back.*

*Growls and glows with Light Energy. Flies after the creature, illuminating the path along the way.*
(Hey, since this is ur dream, can't you take away Garret's powers? Just saying)

Shannon tried to pull herself back up.
"Urgh!" The beast slamed a needle into her leg and she fell in it's hand's, unconscious.
???:"I can't belive she would come...The fool."

*Growls. Forms a Light Blade.*
"You chose the wrong day to mess with me, buddy..."
*Slashes it across the back, leaving a white glowing gash.*

The beast growled and threw Shannon to the ground, hard. Then it grabbed Garret and started shocking him with darkness.

*Garret doesn't seem to notice. He grabs the beasts' arm and dislocates it. Grabs him by the throat and snaps his neck. Stabs him through the chest.*

The beast laughed.
???:"Don't you know this is Shannon's dream? After I put that stuff in her, I control the nightmare!"
Darkness surrounded it and Garret felt deep pain.

Garret: "AAAGH!"
*Collapses in pain.*
"No... I won't give up... And since this is a dream..."
*The Angelic Flame coats his body again.*
"I can do what I want!!!"
*Tackles the beast.*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shade: "That looks like one of the fissures that Chaos made..."

The beast grabbed Garret by the head and threw him on Shannon, giving her burns from the flame. She moaned in pain.

*Moonlight steps closer to it*
Moonlight: "I thought everything went back to normal.."
*She steps closer and she can feel it trying to suck her in. She quickly steps back but i sucks her into it*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back