Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
She nuzzled back.
"I've seen a few great places. This one will be remembered just as clearly as the rest..."

*OShade merely nods, trying to conceal a smile. Looks down at her, and is stricken by how beautiful the golden light makes her look. Blushes a bit.*

"..."
Marrisa twitched a smile.
"You're not close with females often, aren't you?"

(Sorry I've been gone for a very long time but can I have a recap and my characters name is now Hinart.)

SkySheild21 said:
Name:Hinart
Eeveelution:Shiny Leafeon
Description:Kind,Adventurous,hates Charidzards.
Appearance Has a pouch with healing spells inside and glows when in the sunlight for a very long time.
(This was the character that I was.

"I figured... it's very easy to tell the experienced ones from the modest ones..."
She licked behind of OShade's ear.

"As long as you don't lose your balance in the air, I'd be more than happy to continue."
And OShade could hear:
So it can blossom once more...

Marrisa softly giggled, her tail swaying in the air, a small tint of red on her cheeks.
A crush at the moment, but I don't mind... you are rather handsome...

(BBL)

*OShade smiles. He stops in midair, holding Marissa in a romantic embrace.*
"Thank you..."
*Strokes her cheek.*
"You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen... And I've lived a thousand lifetimes..."

Marrisa blushed, and the cloak froze. The middle cracked, and the cloth shattered, thousands of pieces of ice flying down to the sea. Her paws held back with the same passion, and her eyes sparkled, nuzzling back.
"No... I owe more thanks to you than you could to me..."

Marrisa responds by rubbing OShade's other ear.
"I thought my heart was permanently frozen. You proved me wrong... and I couldn't be more grateful..."

She grins, revealing white teeth, glimmering in the red light of the sunset.
"However you wish, OShade..."
She nuzzles him.
"Do you not have a closer name of yourself?"

(BBL in 10-15)

*Stares into her eyes, almost becoming lost in them.*
"No, I don't. I just go by what people call me... If I had another name to go by, I would, but I don't..."
*Shrugs a bit.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back