• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Frodus' Trade Thread, [W]Dialga G X, Palkia G X [H] everything your heart desires!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, [H]Blaziken FB X, Absol G X, Claydol GE, Uxie X, Luxray X.

I live in the UK and i just joinded yesterday. i am intrested in your Blaziken FB LV X. I WILL TRADE: this may sound weird but can you send the cards in a letter envelope first then i will send mine? please can you do this or otherwise i cant send anything! I ASSURE YOU NO FAKES!

Dialga Plat (Metal burn) NEAR TO MINT HOLO
Dialga Plat ( time space travelling) near to mint HOLO
Palkia d/p near to Mint Holo
Palkia LV.X PROMO (Slightly damaged on top and bottom due to those LV X CARD HOLDERS IN A TIN).
Rayquaza la holo (Silver on the sides)
Garchomp MT HOLO NEAR TO MINT

And if you want mt gabite and gible.

Please trade.

RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, [H]Blaziken FB X, Absol G X, Claydol GE, Uxie X, Luxray X.

I have an Uxie LA. I'm very much interested in your Uxie LV.X, 1-1 RH Claydol GE line, and Blaziken FB LV.X. CML, LMK, post in my thread, respond, you get the jist. XD

So you want trade with me?

This is considered spam and you will be warned.
Wait for the owner of the thread to reply to your first post.

~SotH

Frodus said:
would you do

MY:

x4 Jirachi RR (I will have to check and make sure I have all four still)

YOUR:

x2 Absol G.

LMK and I'll make sure I have all 4 before I finalize.

darksoulSP said:
Hey Frodus, would you do my Staraptor FB X for your Luxray GL X?

no thank you, I like lux X way better than star X

ace11 said:
Cml for
shiftry RR RH
Ditto LA
Dugtrio PT
any staple TSS

My

Shiftry RR RH
Dugtrio PT

YOUR:
Azelf LA.

LMK

Hey if you can add 1 shedinja SV and 2 Ninjask SV we could make it a deal

CML for:
Luxray GL lv.X​

You do not have a reference thread so you are not allowed to trade, read the rules then come back. Once a reference thread is made you can trade, as for now this is considered spam.

~SotH

the crippler 18 said:
CML for your

x1-1 RH Claydol GE Line

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=45685 (Trade Thread)

sorry I didn't see any thing.

Tristan said:
CML me for Luxray Lv.x.

I think that I have the plain absol G that you want and I also have starraptor x and Charizard G x

Didn't see anything worth the luxray X sorry.

geo15721 said:
My
Dialga G Lv. X
Blaziken FB Holo x1
Call Energy x1

Your
Luxray GL Lv. X
Gengar SF x2

My
Dialga G Lv. X
Blaziken FB Holo
Call Energy x1
Roseanne's Research x1

Your
Luxray GL Lv. X
Gengar SF x4

I'll have to decline both offers.

Raymund - NO, I don't want to trade sorry.

Lyte said:
My Dialga G lvl X x2 for your Garchomp c lvl X and Luxray gl lvl x? LMK. Thanks.

I don't want to do this but I would do dialga G X x1 for garchomp C LV X and something else of mine.

zephilim said:
CML for Luxray X and Claydol please. Thanks!

Didn't really see anything zeph.

Poke_Mania 97 -- There's no way I'm trading to UK with the requirement that I send first to a dude with no refs. sorry.

EspeonROX said:
I have an Uxie LA. I'm very much interested in your Uxie LV.X, 1-1 RH Claydol GE line, and Blaziken FB LV.X. CML, LMK, post in my thread, respond, you get the jist. XD

MY:
Honchkrow G x4
Level Max x1
Crobat G x3
Nidoqueen RR x2
Gallade 4 x1

YOUR:
Uxie LA

SotH said:
CML for:
Luxray GL lv.X​

Sorry I didn't see anything.

CML for these: Blaze X, Absol X Lux X, Claydol line.

Can you CML for palkia G x2, 3 memory berry and 1 Nidoqueen RR?

Just wondering if you have x2 Jirachi RR Holo? I made a trade with one of the Absol G. So maybe we could trade MY x1 Absol G for YOUR x2 Jirachi Holo

Eh...that's not enough for me. Check my thread, and see those offers. If you can beat them, it's yours.

geo15721 said:
CML for these: Blaze X, Absol X Lux X, Claydol line.

Geo, all I need from you at the moment is a flygon LV X, but I'd rather not trade one of the above. would you trade one for an Uxie LV X?

PokeKid Brandon said:
Can you CML for palkia G x2, 3 memory berry and 1 Nidoqueen RR?

would you trade your moltres reprint and venusaur SV for them?

SrSpoony said:
Just wondering if you have x2 Jirachi RR Holo? I made a trade with one of the Absol G. So maybe we could trade MY x1 Absol G for YOUR x2 Jirachi Holo

yes I have x2 jirachi RR holo,
I could trade them both for x1 Absol G.
PM me to finalize.

EspeonROX said:
Eh...that's not enough for me. Check my thread, and see those offers. If you can beat them, it's yours.

eh,
I'd consider
my:
x1 uxie LV X

your:
x1 uxie
x2 togekiss GE

need this

#11 Staraptor FB x1 holo
x1 Garchomp C LV X
x2 Blaziken FB LV X
x1 Staraptor FB LV X
x1 Luxray GL LV X

have this

Major Wants:

1 Absol G rh iv you want
Infernape 4 lv.x or the normal one ?
2 Leafeon Lev X Engl
1 Flygon Lev X jap

Minor wants:

2 Dialga G LV X 1 Ital
2 Dialga G 1 Ital
1 Palkia G LV X

Puncher said:
need this

#11 Staraptor FB x1 holo
x1 Garchomp C LV X
x2 Blaziken FB LV X
x1 Staraptor FB LV X
x1 Luxray GL LV X

have this

Major Wants:

1 Absol G rh iv you want
Infernape 4 lv.x or the normal one ?
2 Leafeon Lev X Engl
1 Flygon Lev X Japanese

Minor wants:

2 Dialga G LV X 1 Ital
2 Dialga G 1 Ital
1 Palkia G LV X

I'm sorry, I don't think we can work out a deal.

cml for:
Luxray GL LV X
x2 Luxray GL(if you have them)

thank ya!!!!!

actingpokemon123 said:
cml for:
Luxray GL LV X
x2 Luxray GL(if you have them)

thank ya!

sorry I didnt see anything.

would u trade
my flygon x

for your
luxray x

lmk or cml and counter

Could you please check my list for Exploud SV....I may have some of the trainers you are looking for as well.....Thanks, Nina *Link in Sig*

CML for your Charizard G lv.X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back