• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: SF Box In! Dusk X, SF Charmeleon + More! W: Lots for Cities!! Come and Buy/Trade!

Do you buy? I'll sell you a secret rare Charizard for $40.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Heatran X, Dusk X, Charmeleon + More SF! W: Money and Lots for Cities!! Come and Buy/Trade!

Nah, I'm good. First, I can get it for cheaper and also I am getting 2 of them from trades. So I dont think I need a 3rd one.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Heatran X, Dusk X, Charmeleon + More SF! W: Money and Lots for Cities!! Come and Buy/Trade!

Are you still interested in those cards you posted in my thread? I'm sorry I didn't see your post earlier.

EDIT: If you are, do you want to trade by your monetary system you have on the front page? The only thing you asked for that wasn't listed was Cress GE.

Yea, though most of them are low wants and such. And sorry, on your list you have a Cress that is listed under your GE section, so I assumed that it was Cresselia (GE).

But yea, LMK what you want to do.

Thanks

No, I have the Cress GE. You don't have it listed on your list on the front page with your cards. How much would you value it?

Oh, on my list, I though you were talking about your thread. Well, I value peoples cards a bit lower then mine only because if they aren't going to be deck, I need to make a profit off of them if I am going to sell then, and since it is only a low want, I probably will value it around $1 or $2.

Ok, how much would you put the other cards at? It was Sceptile, Togekiss, and Cresselia from GE, and Tyranitar x3 from SF

Probably around the same price as the Cresselia, around $1 or $2. But I would rather just keep prices out of the way since we are trading (or at least I think we are going to). I usually will do things like Holo for Holo or 1 and/or 2 Rares for 1 and/or 2 Holos ect. LMK what you want to do.

Thanks

How about Togekiss GE for 2 PokeDrawers and 2 PokeBlowers, 3 Tyranitar for 2 Uxie LA, Sceptile GE for 2 Call, and Cress for Staraptor SF?

I can do the Cresselia for Staraptor, but I am not sure abour the other ones though. I only have 1 Uxie left (I believe so), and for the Togekiss and Sceptile, I actually do not need them anymore. Just Tyranitar and Cresselia

How about Cress for the PokeBlowers and PokeDrawers, and 3 Tyranitar for Uxie LA, Azelf LA, and the two Call Energy,

I think I am going to have to pass on those offer, sorry.

Thanks anyway

Bump #2

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Heatran X, Dusk X, Charmeleon + More SF! W: Money and SF Charmander!! Come and Buy/Trade!

MY:
Machamp X (SF, pack)
RH Rare Candy (GE)

for YOUR:
Heatran Lv. X (SF, pack)
Magmortar (MT,rh)

LMK!

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Heatran X, Dusk X, Charmeleon + More SF! W: Money and SF Charmander!! Come and Buy/Trade!

Let's talk about it through a PM.

Thanks

Anthony G, please CML for Azelf LV X. Thank you!

Sorry, I didn't see anything from your list that I needed.

Update Cards! Bump #1

cml for the blaine's arcanine, if not, how Much? lmk for both seperatly

CML for RH tyranitar. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back