• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

^-^H x2 Mewtwo EX FA & Full set of ND! W x4 FA Terra's & RH Terra (The Deck) stuff^-^

How was your Trade with me.

• Good

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Just got FULL B&W Set!! (No Pikachu ) Also have Luxray GL X & Uxie X & 5 BTS!!!!

RCA. I really need those Magnezone Primes. PS. I also have x1 Mysterious Treasures Pre-Release sleeve (just 1 sleeve) :) Can you give me a deal?

Hagane. Well, I like the following...
1 Grass Energy RH CoL
1 Psychic Energy RH CoL
2 Gengar Prime
(Do you have any RH Pokemon Collectors or RH Seekers?) Please make me an offer. Thanks!

CFOURCOLTSFAN. PMed.

~Xatu~. The Mew Prime is pending ATM. Do you like anything else?

Afro_G. Can you give me an offer? (I don't need the Uxies very much. Maybe as a Deal Sweetener.)

RE: Just got FULL B&W Set!! (No Pikachu ) Also have Luxray GL X & Uxie X & 5 BTS!!!!

Would you do this:

My:
x2 Magnezone Prime
x1 Water Energy CoL

Your:
x1 Reshiram
x1 Zekrom
x1 Emboar (ability)
x1 Typhlosion Prime
x2 Yanmega Prime

Please lmk or counter.

My:

Magnezone Prime

Your:

Full Art Reshiram?

RCA. The 1 Reshiram & x1 Zekrom are not SR, right? I now only have one Yanmeaga Prime.\\

festizzio. No thank you.

Just the regular holo versions. If you have the promo versions, that would be fine too. Would you happen to have another regular version of either Zekrom or Reshiram you could add in place of the 2nd Yanmega Prime?

Yep. Deal! PM to confirm.

Here's an offer....
My:
1x Pokemon Collector
3x Uxie LA (LP)

Your:
4x Cinccino
4x Minccino
4x Pignite #17
1x Tepig #15
2x Energy Retrieval
2x Professor Juniper
xXx Bouffalant (How ever many you're willing to give up)

Let me know or counter. I can probably add something to my side if you need me to.

What Pre-release Sleeves do you have? Maybe we could do my Gengar Prime for your 2 Emboars with ability and Pre-release Sleeves. Also, I already traded the RH Energys. I have 2 RH Pokémon Collectors and 1 RH Seekers, but it's almost impossible to get them off me, especially because I like to have my deck the most RH possible xD.

Hey there, I'm interested in your:
1 Glaceon Lv. X
1 Flareon*
1 Arceus X (Omniscient) [only interested if it's pack version]
1 Arceus X (Meteor Blast) [same as above]
1 Reshiram FA [lower priority]
1 Zekrom FA [lower priority]

I have some stuff from your wants (Magnezones, Collectors, Vileplume, Uxies) but check my list if there's anything else you'd want.:)

My Magnezone Prime
2x CoL Packs

Your FA Reshiram
2x Spritomb TR
Machamp Prime

@Afro-G. I might have to pass this time. Do you want any other cards not from B&W?

@Hagane. I have Stormfront sleeves. I sent out 4 other packs 2 days ago. I might be able to do that, I just have to see. I also like to keep my deck as RHed out as possible. :) I only have 1 RH Pokemon Collector and 1 RH Seeker :( But a lot of other RH Stuff!

@Avalarion. I will CYL :) The Arceus' are not pack :( But I have a friend that has the full set, I will try to get them from him.

I like your 7 Pokemon Collectors and (I am getting 2 Magnezone Primes in the mail, so I Might not need yours.) Do you have any RH Pokemon Collectors? And/Or RH Seekers?

@Glaceon. Sorry, I am very reluctant to trade away my full arts. But, I could do this:

Your:
Magnezone Prime
2x CoL Packs

MY:
2x Spritomb TR
Machamp Prime
+ Something not from B&W

TO ALL: I AM VERY RELUCTANT TO TRADE AWAY MY B&W STUFF. I WILL TRADE IT THOUGH... ONLY GOOD OFFERS.

I don't really like the stormfront sleeves, so mayybe the 2 emboars and 2 reshiram not fuul art.

What else do you have from my wants? Like I said, I don't really want to trade the stuff I'm offering unless I'm getting a good deal.
I'm thinking about forgetting about our trade because you're asking for extremely playable staples. Let me know I guess.

I might get one RH Collector next week, but have none atm and no RH Seekers. Are you only interested only in those RHs and regular Collectors?

Hagane. I need the Gengar Prime, but I traded those cards away. Sorry.

Afro-G. I guess we have to drop the trade then. :(

Avalarion. I REALLY REALLY want the RH Pokemon Collector when you get it. I might need 2 or 3 More Non Holo Pokemon Collectors though.

How many Reshiram not FA do you have.

No more, sorry. (I had a really good offer from RCA)

I'm interested in your Pikachu HGSS Promo. I don't have any of your wants listed, but could you CML?

But you still have the Emboars, right? In that case instead of the 2 Reshiram could you trade 1 Zoroark and 1 Reuniclus?

So assuming you'd want 3 regular collectors and 1 Reverse Collector, would you do:

My
4 Pokemon Collector (1 Reverse)

Your
1 Flareon* OR 1 Glaceon Lv. X
1 FA Reshiram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back