Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

SheNinja said:
There are tons of fakes so you have to be very trusted to sell them.

Where did you get this info? Most of the sheets I have seen are real. Matter of fact, I can't recall seeing a sheet that is for sure fake.

Daelum said:
SheNinja said:
There are tons of fakes so you have to be very trusted to sell them.

Where did you get this info? Most of the sheets I have seen are real. Matter of fact, I can't recall seeing a sheet that is for sure fake.

There is a greater chance of the sheet being stolen.

omahanime said:
Daelum said:

There is a greater chance of the sheet being stolen.

I agree with you, omahanime, but how are we supposed to tell it's stolen before we buy it?

Anybody have an idea on the value of the following 4 pal city japanese promos and unlimited japanese raikou star (unseen forces) in mint condition? I was guessing...

cherubi (Tohoku) - 45$
stantler (kansai) - 25$
pichu (kanto) - 45$
hitmonchan (chubu) - 25$
raikou - 35$

I was just basing off the fact that kansai and chubu stadiums came later and probably worth less since I always assume pikachu+pichu stuff goes for more and jirachi/cherubi went for 40+ on ebay last time. (maybe it has something to do with availability or location they were handed out?)

bagoly14 said:
SheNinja said:
Dude that card sucks why are they putting the price that high?

It was a typo, I'm sure they meant 72.99 or something around that.

he also has a Colress full art for 703$. And a serperior promo Spiral force thunder knuckle pack for 60$. How do you mix up a 10$-15$ pack for 60$?

Might not be just a typo...

MrSquarepants said:
bagoly14 said:
It was a typo, I'm sure they meant 72.99 or something around that.

he also has a Colress full art for 703$. And a serperior promo Spiral force thunder knuckle pack for 60$. How do you mix up a 10$-15$ pack for 60$?

I contacted him and those cards are super limited evidently. He told me that he only pulled one of each in 4 boxes...:rolleyes:

DrunkSpinda said:
Just bought two Landorus EX FA and two Tornadus EX FA for 86 Euro. Good deal or not so much?

I would say you got them for around market value. They usually go for 25-30 USD each which would total 78 euro on the low end and 94 euro on the high end.

Japanese Lizardon cards. What are they worth?

I'm new to Pokemon and I have these 2 Japanese Lizardon cards that I think are worth more than average cards. I can't find them anywhere online so maybe they are rare?

Can someone give me a clue on their value please? I'm new. I can't find them on ebay or amazon or anywhere.

Japanese Lizardon 032/075 aka Charizard
lizardon%20(1).jpg

and this one Warui Lizardon no 006
lizardon%20(2).jpg

RE: Japanese Lizardon cards. What are they worth?

Unfortunately, in the condition they're in, they're really not worth much. Collectors wouldn't normally buy anything with that kind of damage.

The bottom card is Dark Charizard and is from the Team Rocket set.
The top is the Delta Species Charizard. I think it's from the Delta Species set, but I don't know what that set is called in Japanese.

theducktamer said:
Unfortunately, in the condition they're in, they're really not worth much. Collectors wouldn't normally buy anything with that kind of damage.

The bottom card is Dark Charizard and is from the Team Rocket set.
The top is the Delta Species Charizard. I think it's from the Delta Species set, but I don't know what that set is called in Japanese.

I completely agree with this. The condition those cards are in is horrendous. They either won't buy them, or will not pay much for them.

Unfortunately, as everyone else said, not a whole lot. Condition is typically a major determining factor in the value of a card.

We also have a thread here to discuss card values. :)

0$, sorry.

Those cards are lizar-done. haha

Kids may like them or charizard fanatics, but don't expect more then 1 or 2 bucks, at the most.

Just list it is as "Japanese (set and card name) the Japanese set number Rare Holo Played".

I got a free Lances Charizard and it had a tiny crease with some scratches but someone bought it for 20$ which was way more than I expected.

Start your bid off at like 0.99 and you might get like 5-7$ if you're lucky. If not 2$ depending if your title pops up or not. Don't exaggerate or they'll be he'll to pay. :x

Also... Any one think 40$ is a lot of money for the Kyurem EX Blastoise decks? X[

bagoly14 said:
MrSquarepants said:

I contacted him and those cards are super limited evidently. He told me that he only pulled one of each in 4 boxes...:rolleyes:

Not gonna lie... This post made me laugh my neck off.

Well the set is our Crystal Guardians (from the set logo). I have an English Delta Species Latias from Ex Delta Species (yeah...) in similar condition. Would that be worth more or less than the Charizard above?
Also the Blastoise Kyurem EX deck is worth no more than $20: http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CGM-3876&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_cate2%3D86%24pagemax%3D100%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1
The Colress FA and other things' prices are hilarious. The first guy who buys one of them gets a free ton of cookies from me.
Also the first page of this thread: Tropical beach for $20+? Isn't it closer to $120+?

Back