I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

got a few packs of platinum, and out of one i got a RH power spray, then ANOTHER RH power spray

Rare Candy from the only POP8 pack I ever got from league. Just what I needed too. I feel so fuzzy wuzzy inside.

Got a Drapion Lv X from a booster too. : O I just wish it wasn't weak to psychic. That doesn't even make sense. There is not a single type in pokemon that is represented by psychic in cards that can actually hit Drapion for anything over "not very effective."

Whatta heck

Just getting back in to Pokémon through my nephew and having read these forums today I see he was quite lucky to get a Diagla G Lv. X when he bought his only two packs of Platinum. Being 7 he wasn't that excited at the time as he didn't have a regular one. I guess he will be when I ring him and let him know.

I got two blister packs of both Gliscor and Porygon Z and I pulled a Blaziken EX from a Crystal Guardians and a Shaymin (land) lvl X. My sister also pulled Jirachi EX.

My parents got me a Skymin tin for Easter, I got Rev Holo Dialga G, Hitmonchan, Delcatty, and Mesprit (MT), as well as a Cyrus. :D

I bought 1 Platinum Pack and got 2 Torterra in one. One reverse holo and one non holo.

^It happened to me before when I bought an LA booster. I got one Azelf and one RH Azelf.

Gliscor: I think I also got 1 Cyrus's Conspiracy in the pack too.

When I got my Mew2Lv.X i also got a GardyLVX in the pack it came with (Tin). My friend once came over and I got a box of card packs, so I let him open a few, first card he pulls is Groundon*

Last pack at Walgreens. Dialga G Lv.X. That cheered me up after not passing my permit test. :]

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
Last pack at Walgreens. Dialga G Lv.X. That cheered me up after not passing my permit test. :]

dmaster out.

Can't you take that again right after to pass? I know I got nine wrong on mine the first time and then got back in line and got only one wrong.

out of a box of Legends awakened I got today:
Mesprit lvx
Magnezone lvx
2 uxie(1 rh); yay..I would have fainted if I got 3 of them in a box...
2 mesprit(1 rh)
2 azelf(1 rh)
1 of each Deoxys form(attack,speed,defense,normal)
2 spirtomb (1 rh)
1 mewtwo
2 unown ! (1 rh)
1 froslass
1 politoed, 1 poliwrath
1 regice, 1 kyogre
1 mamoswine, 1 crawdaunt
1 shedinja, 1 victrebell, 1 bellosome, 1 vileplume
1 rh cradily
1 rh yanmega
1 heatran, 1 torkoal
2 ditto(1 rh)
1 rh regiggas slow start
1 regiggas recovery mechanism
1 rayquaza, 1 lopunny
1 rh regirock
1 gliscor
1 groudon, 1 probopass, 1 armaldo
1 rh metagross
2 jirachi(1 rh)
1 metal heatran
1 registeel
1 forretress
1 rh luxray

Good box im getting one on saturday, but you was unfortunate with the lv X's you got :(

i got the box for 80(shipping cost of 8-10 + 70)
I really wanted uxie lvx to go along with 2 uxie I got. lol...
at least I did not get mewtwo lvx or rhyperior lvx.
mesprit lvx is okay but I prefer uxie lvx and azelf lvx.
order of preference for la lv x card:
1) uxie lvx
2) azelf lvx
3) gliscor lvx(only lvx i am missing from set)
4) mesprit lvx
5) magnezone lvx
6) mewtwo lvx; I already have 2 of them.
7) rhyperior lvx.

i have a really habit of multiples Rare cards like mewtwo lv.x pulled 1 at my league then another in town a week later, i have 3 hitmonchan (secret) 3 holo swablu plus the vulpix plus the lotad
I would admit there cool, if i didn't have them have 3 hit and swablu

I went to Dave and Buster's for dinner tonight. I played a game on the card matching machine thingie, and the thing glitches up on me. It literally pumps out tickets for 15 minutes until nothing was left. I used those tickets to buy 7 packs of SF. Too bad there was no PT.

I pulled...
Charmeleon (1st secret rare! Yay!)
2x Magnezone (The Lightning ones)
-I think the Lightning Magnezones are stalking me now. I've pulled 4 of them so far.
RH Drapion
Mismagius
2x Bronzong (pretty good, considering the only ones I had were in Japanese. YES, I'm looking at you, Wiseman.)
Tangrowth
Some good trainers

Basically, I got 7 packs for doing nothing. And I pulled some pretty decent things, too.

I got 4 Platinum Packs for easter
(thank you mom for giveing me these, sence the easter bunny came for my lil sis)
i pulled
Rev Holo Lookers Investigation
Lookers investigation
Broken Space time
Rev Holo Slaking (seems decent to me)
A good bayanett
and palkia and Dialga !!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back