XY Leaked : Final Evolutions Of The X / Y Starters!

RE: Rumors and Speculation (Potential Spoilers)

tso said:
http://youtu.be/-EIDnBqUfU0

if im not ninjad

edit: ha! i win
Well, I guess that's confirmed.

Ask the guy if we can see Froakie's/Chespin's evolutions. I'm sure that he's seen them. His rivals/friends should have them.

LOL Okay, so delphox is confirmed. Greninja isn't, and no word from the Chesnut family thank goodness,

Ghost King said:
Razmos said:
To be fair, Gothitelle is based on Goths, Fortune Tellers and Space, which Dephox is based on Magic, Gypsies and Witches. They have very similar bases, but very different designs.

I just don't expect another Gardevoir design, So now we have Gardevoir, Gothitelle, and Delphox, just seems a little odd with the same design again <.< but is can be possible. :D
By Gardevoir design i'm assuming you mean "dress-like"

Consider though that Gardevoir is supposed to look like a ballroom dancer, hence the flowing gown,
Gothitelle is supposed to look like Gothic Lolita, hence the gothic dress.
Delphox has a wizards robe.

All 3 are similar, yet different.

also:
Delphox confirmed real.

Now, if Froakie's final is good then i'm satisfied even though i'm already choosing Chespin. I still have sympathy for Froakie trainers.

Looks pretty much confirmed...I think, looks like it would be hard to fake that...Maybe we wait and see if it is taken down? I'm team Chespin so doesn't effect me too much :)

Good luck Froakie trainers. Fennekin trainers.. Well, there's Delphox.
Chespin Army, General Dark Knight Chesnut is coming!

Damian_Winters said:
Looks pretty much confirmed...I think, looks like it would be hard to fake that...Maybe we wait and see if it is taken down? I'm team Chespin so doesn't effect me too much :)

Heck yeah Team Chespin! *ahem*

Anyways, We're still in the air with greninja aren't we? It's still in limbo until I can see a screenshot and video like Dolphox.

The video doesn't really confirm anything, it could still be faked :/
It could be the final evolution, but until confirmed, I still have my doubts :). Other than that yes, I don't mind the design, but I am not putting all my eggs into one basket :). I still say there is something fishy about that video.

Ghost King said:
It could be the final evolution, but until confirmed, I still have my doubts :). Other than that yes, I don't mind the design, but I am not putting all my eggs into one basket :). I still say there is something fishy about that video.

I agree, we can't confirm just yet, we should be cautious...

Edit: (Although it is almost 99% probably true...)

Ghost King said:

you only see what your eyes want to see~ ♪

I like Delphox :3

can't wait to see the others

Ghost King said:
Well, you can see it animated. That's more than enough proof for everyone else to be honest.

We are too jaded to believe in these "Videos" you speak of :p Although in all seriousness this is probably real...looks ok though, so no complaints

What was difficult for me was that it didn't even look like it was animated between the initial screen caps. In fact, in another thread I went to the lengths to show that it was almost the exact same image.

But now it's confirmed to be real. It just has a very underwhelming idle animation, which isn't a bad thing I guess.

MetalPharoah said:
Because quite a few people can program like no tomorrow and make Pokemon animation easily as well as the background art in less than a few hours time. /sarcasm

Yes, but you don't really know who made the video. We know nothing of their skills. Like you know nothing about me other than what I post. Yes their are people like that, I am just saying you don't know of people skills out there, so don't just confirming something because of time based :), plus it was a short clip. I am just trying to not forget about the nexus of possibilities :)

Edit: I am not complaining about it, just realizing other possibilities :)

Now i guess we can be home to the idea of the 2nd stages looking nothing like the 1st. Lol Greninja's tongue though xD

EDIT: For the skeptics about Delphox. Go to that video again and look at the description. It has a link to an image of a screenshot showing some sort of filming studio. The video itself is reminiscent of one other video where it shows the character trying on his clothes and it has words and shiet on the screen with the character posing.

I am not overly fond of Delphox but that's only cause we do not have the best images for it.

However I am fond of it in terms of design they went. I think too many people were expecting some cookie cutter wicked witch thing and instead we got a matronly witch type of Pokemon. That's not a bad thing.....if we look at it without trying to "make it look so rad" or sexualize it like Gardevior we see that Fennekin is the little witch maybe witch familiar.....Braixen is the chic young witch.....and Delphox is the wise witch a fitting image of immature to maturity.

Just to throw this out there...in Wicca a practitioner of the Craft is known as a Witch, male or female. For those thinking it "should" only be female.

I think 75% of people who choose Fennekin will be upset after they see .... DELPHOX !!!
And only 25% of people left who still can admire it . LOL

Ghost King said:
MetalPharoah said:
Because quite a few people can program like no tomorrow and make Pokemon animation easily as well as the background art in less than a few hours time. /sarcasm

Yes, but you don't really know who made the video. We know nothing of their skills. Like you know nothing about me other than what I post. Yes their are people like that, I am just saying you don't know of people skills out there, so don't just confirming something because of time based :), plus it was a short clip. I am just trying to not forget about the nexus of possibilities :)

Edit: I am not complaining about it, just realizing other possibilities :)

I'm not the best 3D modeler, and I'm not the best video editor, but I have enough experience in both to tell that the video is not a forgery.

To cement this, from the time that the second stages were shown (about a week ago, which is when we learned Braixen was even a bi-ped, they would have had to have known that), there would basically be no conceivable way one person could model something, animate it, make it look like it was in the game (which, by the way, we just recently learned what many in-game assets look like), and then make it look like it was recorded from a camera on a 3DS.

This is atronomically improbable given the time.

Oblivion_Wing said:
EDIT: For the skeptics about Delphox. Go to that video again and look at the description. It has a link to an image of a screenshot showing some sort of filming studio. The video itself is reminiscent of one other video where it shows the character trying on his clothes and it has words and shiet on the screen with the character posing.

Trainer PR Videos

Back