• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Machamp's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, Player Rewards, FA EX's W: Flashfire, Shinings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: Plasma Blast, FA EX's W: Legendary Treasures, Computer Search, Virizion EX, Genesect EX!

First Bump! Week 11/4/13-11/10/13.

Got some Legendary Treasures stuff. Not too much exciting, but I have some stuff.

RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: Plasma Blast, FA EX's W: Legendary Treasures, Computer Search, Virizion EX, Genesect EX!

First Bump! Week 11/11/13-11/17/13.

YOOOO machamp, could you do the following...

My:
x1 FA Meloetta EX
x1 Rayquaza EX Promo
x1 Vileplume

For

Your:
x1 FA Rayquaza EX
x1 White Kyurem EX PLS

let me know ;)

SoldiersSpirit said:
YOOOO machamp, could you do the following...

My:
x1 FA Meloetta EX
x1 Rayquaza EX Promo
x1 Vileplume

For

Your:
x1 FA Rayquaza EX
x1 White Kyurem EX PLS

let me know ;)

I don't really need a Rayquaza Promo. I assume the Virizion EX on your thread is too good for the stuff I have? I didn't really see anything else on your thread to replace it; sorry!

Hi, I;m interested in your
League Promo Grass, Fire, Psychic, Electric and Dark Energy
All 8 2012-2013 Player Rewards Energy (Excluding Fighting) X1

Please check out my thread, thanks!

seeknayr said:

I liked your Meloetta EX English, and any unlisted Trainers you have from my wants. If that's all you've got, I'll give you any 2 Energy for the Meloetta. Let me know; thanks!

Yea I didnt want to much but I also have to update my thread. Could you just do...

Your:
x1 FA Rayquaza EX

FOR"

My;
x1 FA Meloetta EX
x1 Vileplume
x1 Enhanced Hammer
x1Bianca LT

SoldiersSpirit said:
Yea I didnt want to much but I also have to update my thread. Could you just do...

Your:
x1 FA Rayquaza EX

FOR"

My;
x1 FA Meloetta EX
x1 Vileplume
x1 Enhanced Hammer
x1Bianca LT

That's pretty steep on my end. No thanks.

Four Arms said:
seeknayr said:

I liked your Meloetta EX English, and any unlisted Trainers you have from my wants. If that's all you've got, I'll give you any 2 Energy for the Meloetta. Let me know; thanks!

I also have 7 code cards from Legendary Treasures and 29 other mixed code cards if your interested in those

seeknayr said:
Four Arms said:

I also have 7 code cards from Legendary Treasures and 29 other mixed code cards if your interested in those

Depends on which codes. I'm pretty much only interested in Plasma Blast and Legendary Treasures. I could doooooooooooooo 3-4 codes per Energy? Does that sound about right?

Four Arms said:
seeknayr said:

Depends on which codes. I'm pretty much only interested in Plasma Blast and Legendary Treasures. I could doooooooooooooo 3-4 codes per Energy? Does that sound about right?

So could we do my
Meloetta EX English
7x Legendary Treasures TCGO Codes

Your
4x Promo Energy (at least 2 Grass)

seeknayr said:
Four Arms said:

So could we do my
Meloetta EX English
7x Legendary Treasures TCGO Codes

Your
4x Promo Energy (at least 2 Grass)

You sir, have got a deal. I have 1 NM League Promo Grass Energy, 1 NM Player Rewards Energy, and 4 slightly played League Promo Grass Energy. Any preferences? Apparently, I also have 1 Metal and 1 Fighting League Promo Energy unlisted. Pick whatever you want from those and PM me when you've decided.

Not really going by ebay prices but because I want the fa rayquaza for my deck how about this...

My:
x1 FA Virizion EX
x1 Vileplume
x1 Enhanced Hammer
x1 Bianca LT

For

Your:
x1 FA Rayquaza EX
x1 FA Black kyurem EX
x1 White Kyurem EX PLS

I was wondering if you had any Emboar from either BW or Legendary Treasures (preferably LT) - looking for 3 total. Thanks!

SoldiersSpirit said:
Not really going by ebay prices but because I want the fa rayquaza for my deck how about this...

My:
x1 FA Virizion EX
x1 Vileplume
x1 Enhanced Hammer
x1 Bianca LT

For

Your:
x1 FA Rayquaza EX
x1 FA Black kyurem EX
x1 White Kyurem EX PLS

I'll take it. Before we head any further, I should mention that the Rayquaza is pretty heavily played (played it in my Ray/Eels since the card came out, looks pretty good in a sleeve though), the Black Kyurem has a few scratches and some edge wear on the back, and the White Kyurem has very slight edge wear on the back. Sorry for not telling you earlier. I could tip the trade some in your favor to compensate.

Wrynku said:
I was wondering if you had any Emboar from either BW or Legendary Treasures (preferably LT) - looking for 3 total. Thanks!

No, I don't; sorry!

lets work something out ;). Crazy enough, your worst condition card (rayquaza) is the one that is okay with me heh since itll be played. Wondering why you valued it so high when its heavily played too :/ can you give me the condition on the following to replace the black kyurem on my side...

Articuno EX FA
Heatran EX FA
Raikou EX FA
Kyogre EX FA
Reshiram EX FA
Zekrom EX FA

then ill make an offer from there...but rayuaza is good and white jyurem is prob good im mainly looking only for mint/nm+ condition on these since itll be for my collection, let me know man.

SoldiersSpirit said:
lets work something out ;). Crazy enough, your worst condition card (rayquaza) is the one that is okay with me heh since itll be played. Wondering why you valued it so high when its heavily played too :/ can you give me the condition on the following to replace the black kyurem on my side...

Articuno EX FA
Heatran EX FA
Raikou EX FA
Kyogre EX FA
Reshiram EX FA
Zekrom EX FA

then ill make an offer from there...but rayuaza is good and white jyurem is prob good im mainly looking only for mint/nm+ condition on these since itll be for my collection, let me know man.

Articuno EX FA Traded
Heatran EX FA Slight edge wear
Raikou EX FA Pretty played
Kyogre EX FA Traded
Reshiram EX FA Slight edge wear
Zekrom EX FA Slightly played

I haven't fully updated the thread in a while. And sorry about all the pour condition cards. I didn't really think condition was that big a deal in the past. :\ I'll try to make a bigger deal out of it in the future.

Eh to players not so much, im a collector so im pretty anal about it and ive traded with ya before so I can know what to expect and when you say slight edgewear I know its good enough ;). Any possible way you could do...

x1 FA Rayquaza EX
x1 FA Reshiram EX
x1 FA Heatran EX

For the cards I listed?

SoldiersSpirit said:
Eh to players not so much, im a collector so im pretty anal about it and ive traded with ya before so I can know what to expect and when you say slight edgewear I know its good enough ;). Any possible way you could do...

x1 FA Rayquaza EX
x1 FA Reshiram EX
x1 FA Heatran EX

For the cards I listed?

That works for me. So, those 3 for:

Virizion EX FA
Vileplume BC
Bianca LT
Enhanced Hammer

Correct? If everything's in order, PM me to confirm.

RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: Plasma Blast, FA EX's W: Computer Search, Genesect EX, Chandelure EX!

Second Bump! Week 11/11/13-11/17/13.

I went through my whole thread and cleaned up everything! Pretty much everything should be accurate, and properly spelled.

Also, remember kids, DO NOT ASK ME TO CHECK YOUR LIST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back