Media My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

professorlight said:
Lauren faust, send masuda a video, you convinced the bronies, you can convince him.

290278__safe_cutie+mark+crusaders_pokemon_cape_keldeo_artist-colon-martinhello.png

I think he heard. (Yes, I know it's technically a Kelpie. Still close enough.)

EDIT Apparently the people who draw the official comics heard our cry too
409082__safe_plot_idw_pokemon_spoiler-colon-comic_cameo_keldeo.jpeg

From the CMC Micro.

Yeah, I know, also blitzle and zebstrika can qualify too, but I meant MLP ponies, fairy/psychic unicorn, fairy/flying pegasus and fairy/ground pony, that sort.

Cobalt Phoenix said:
EDIT Apparently the people who draw the official comics heard our cry too
409082__safe_plot_idw_pokemon_spoiler-colon-comic_cameo_keldeo.jpeg

From the CMC Micro.

MOTHER OF CELESTIA...
It's times like these that I wish I actually read the comics. :(

Also, today is a very special day.
Happy 3rd Anniversary/Birthday to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic! :D
Pinkie_pie_bday_image.gif

If you want, post your own anniversary/birthday message!

If it wasn't for Rarity, this could've been posted in YLYL.
pokemans_diamond__starter_by_csimadmax-d6qzehw.png
Basically, post funny MLP pics until S4 comes out? Make sure they're funny, though.

Um, no. Let's not turn this thread into the pony YLYL thread.

Cobalt Phoenix said:
If it wasn't for Rarity, this could've been posted in YLYL.
pokemans_diamond__starter_by_csimadmax-d6qzehw.png
Basically, post funny MLP pics until S4 comes out? Make sure they're funny, though.

I...I... don't get it... what's supposed to be funny? jealous keldeo? fennekin inmediately evolving? why is rarity there? nothing happens to justify her inclusion... she could be anything and the "joke" wouldn't change... am I missing something here? is it some brony inside joke? something about foxes kicking pony ass?

[img width=800 height=]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/304/518/284.png[/img]

As you can see, still pushing my MLP RPG idea. Only one, so don't worry, PMJ, in this case it's topical, and not funny. 20% percent serious here.
Though, personally, I would put sombra as chaotic evil and discord as neutral evil. Yes, he is the embodiement of chaos, but, that would make sense (check out his quote), so, the spirit of chaos is not chaotic because that wouldn't be chaotic. Or is listening to that quote the thing that makes sense?
Is chaos actually chaotic? or is that order?
Yeah, I just made a koan. A pony koan. I've now reached pony illumination. You may refer to me as Your Enlightened Filliness now.

Breaking news regarding the season 4 premiere! VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Synopsis:

The fourth season begins with a revealing two-part premiere in which the newly crowned Princess Twilight must balance her new royal duties and her friendship with the other ponies. Amid preparations for the Summer Sun Celebration in Canterlot, Princesses Celestia and Luna go missing and the Everfree Forest is taking over Equestria. This unexpected turn of events sends Princess Twilight and her pony friends on a quest to discover a mysterious foe who threatens to destroy everything. It is all up to Princess Twilight and her friends to help save Equestria from being destroyed. As part of the journey, Princess Twilight is given the chance to discover the secret behind the Elements of Harmony.

Taken from the Hub website and Equestria Daily.

Zenith said:
professorlight said:
[alignment chart]
no.

season 4 sounds pretty neat. the slice-of-life eps are usually better than the action/adventure ones though

Awwwww... why not?

And remember to adress me as Your Enlightened Filliness, please.
But I do agree with you on the episodes; the adventure ones are great, but it's really hard to pull them off well in 22, or even 44, minutes.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/10/season-4-weirdest-episode-we-have-ever.html

rumored Weird Al Yankovic in Pony ep :D

Because there isn't anyone else I know that would care in even the slightest way, I am sharing this here. I finally got my hands on the MLP leggings from WeLoveFine and they are the best things ever.

ponyleggings.jpg

Posted here instead of the Picture thread because Ponies.

My husband kind of gives me a look when I wear them in public but HE CAN'T STOP ME, nyeh. It works especially well with my bright green Pinkie Pie "epic cupcake" shirt and my rainbow cardigan.

SkyeVictini said:
Breaking news regarding the season 4 premiere! VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Synopsis:

The fourth season begins with a revealing two-part premiere in which the newly crowned Princess Twilight must balance her new royal duties and her friendship with the other ponies. Amid preparations for the Summer Sun Celebration in Canterlot, Princesses Celestia and Luna go missing and the Everfree Forest is taking over Equestria. This unexpected turn of events sends Princess Twilight and her pony friends on a quest to discover a mysterious foe who threatens to destroy everything. It is all up to Princess Twilight and her friends to help save Equestria from being destroyed. As part of the journey, Princess Twilight is given the chance to discover the secret behind the Elements of Harmony.

Taken from the Hub website and Equestria Daily.

The plot sounds like a rehash of the Season 1 premiere, but that may not be a bad thing. We could be seeing more of Nightmare Moon in this episode, which means this could be the Celestia/Luna backstory we so desperately need.

There has been a MASSIVE surge in season 4 news over the past few days! If you don't want to be spoiled, don't look on the Hub website or Equestria Daily. If you do, well, go crazy.

Oh, and here's a season 4 promo thrown out there by the Hub.
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS4ZF1OEzes[/video]
Inception, Discord and apparently, Twilight is the Avatar. The hype train has been upgraded to a high-speed monorail!

It begins this saturday? where can I watch it that same day so I can properly discuss with you guys and I won't have to hide my shame?

Also, max revive, good one.

professorlight said:
It begins this saturday? where can I watch it that same day so I can properly discuss with you guys and I won't have to hide my shame?

On the television channel the Hub.

Otherwise you'll have to wait for someone to upload it to youtube, which is usually pretty quick (usually like...4-6 hours for HD?)

professorlight said:

Only if you have The Hub (some of the cheaper TV packages don't).

I'm so glad I do now, I can just get up and watch it without any trouble.

Back