Media My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

Lol, I would love to see a turtle in the show, it and Gummy could get into a fist fight a bunch of shenanigans.

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
"Hey, Rainbow, what are you doing?" [insert name of mane 6 pony here] asked.
"Ugh...I have to take care of this turtle." Rainbow replied.

If they make that an episode, I think it would be funny if Rainbow tried to make the turtle 20% cooler or make it 20% faster, or whatever.

That phrase is used WAY to much :/

I can see the her challenging the turtle to a race for some reason and they make it a turtle and the hare type story :3. Then at the end she realizes how awesome the turtle is and keeps him :D

You might as well not race, knowing Rainbow's character. She's fast and quick, but she's also lazy at times. (Then again, so are most of the Mane 6 as well.)

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
You might as well not race, knowing Rainbow's character. She's fast and quick, but she's also lazy at times. (Then again, so are most of the Mane 6 as well.)

:/ Contradiction? Yaaaaaa

She would get tired of racing because she knows she is gonna win...then BAM turtle wins

She can't live with herself losing to a turtle and her reputation is ruined, the other 5 find her OD'd on hayseeds and Daisy petals the next day in her house.

She gains much respect for the turtle and keeps him as a pet :D Plot....written....right....thar

0_o

I think that the race thing would be kinda lame, way too similar to the fable, we would know how it would end, and it would be a waste of time. I think that the writing staff would recognize that. I would love to see a Turtle though, also Dash makes it onto the Wonderbolts, with a scooter, like a boss.

Edit: We should totally get a new poll.

Vulpix Yolk said:
0_o

I think that the race thing would be kinda lame, way too similar to the fable, we would know how it would end, and it would be a waste of time. I think that the writing staff would recognize that. I would love to see a Turtle though, also Dash makes it onto the Wonderbolts, with a scooter, like a boss.

xD hmmmm maybe Scootaloo will teach RD to use a scooter :3 would be awesome :D

catutie said:
xD hmmmm maybe Scootaloo will teach RD to use a scooter :3 would be awesome :D

I'm thinking Rainbow would know a thing or too and Scoot would go to her to learn some more tricks, keeping the "idolization" role intact.

I'd like to make a point that in the future I'd like this group to make more use of our IRC channel, #theherd, on irc.mysteryzone.info

I was going to bring this up, too. It's perfectly easy for anyone to post an image and say it's from a "trusted source". Rather than go cuckoo over what may or may not be truth, it's easier to just avoid it altogether.

New topic: Do you guys have any headcanon?

Headcanon is anything about the show that you believe to be true, but it's only true in your head (hence the name). The beauty of headcanon is it can really be anything you want, no matter how much basis it has in the show (or not).

For example, my headcanon: Other than Rainbow Dash, Princess Celestia is the only other being, living or otherwise, to have ever performed a sonic rainboom, and she is the source of the "old mare's tales" surrounding it.

This just makes too much sense to me and I would love to see Dash vs. Celestia in a race. Rainbow takes a quick lead due to Celestia not having moved at such speeds, but she quickly closes the gap and passes Rainbow Dash, playfully taunting her with a little remark about her speed (because this is Celestia, she's gotta troll at least once a day). Rainbow of course falls for it and taunts her back, pushing herself to her limit but no matter how fast she flies, Celestia is still way ahead of her. Unwilling to lose (there could be something at stake here other than Dash's pride), she goes TO THE EXTREME and starts the sonic rainboom. The speed is so great Celestia senses Rainbow catching up to her, and then Celestia (who really doesn't care, she's just out for fun and trolling), and Celestia starts to increase her own speed. All the ponies stare on in awe and wonder, realizing what it is Celestia is doing, and soon Celestia and Rainbow Dash are neck and neck, each one unwilling to relent. Finally, they simultaneously hit the breaking point and BAM, two sonic rainbooms. Rainbow Dash sees what happened and is like holy crap, what a race. I dunno where it'd really go from there but the point is that Celestia is totally capable of doing a sonic rainboom and I'd love to see her do one in season two.

So yeah. Headcanon. Discuss.

Hi Guys! :) (tries to blend in without anyone seeing low post count)
can't wait for season 2, wouldn't it be cool if Derpy had her own episode.
I don't know what I want from S2, just to be as amazing as the first season I guess. :3

Hmmm Headcannon, I do like to think of Twilight's friends all being related to old friends of princess Celestia.
because in the first episode they say that Celestia used the elements of harmony to defeat Nightmare moon, so she must have had some friends help her use them, and maybe there related to Twilight's friends....sounds silly I know ):

The only headcannon I have is that Scootaloo and Rainbow are sisters. Scootaloo already idolizes Rainbow, much like a younger sister would idolize her older sister and would do anything for Rainbow, much like the younger sister would for their older sister.

I do believe others have the same headcannon as me.

Rainbow Dash is not related to Scootaloo. It can't possibly be headcanon (or any kind of canon) because Faust herself confirmed they're not related.

I was just going off the idolization role Scoots has for Rainbow. But, whatever.

I never really put much thought into that, I guess...

PMJ said:
Rainbow Dash is not related to Scootaloo. It can't possibly be headcanon (or any kind of canon) because Faust herself confirmed they're not related.

But you said
"Headcanon is anything about the show that you believe to be true, but it's only true in your head (hence the name). The beauty of headcanon is it can really be anything you want, no matter how much basis it has in the show (or not)"

So if Sweet Dawn Berlitz believes that then its Headcannon because its true in his/her head D:
I personally like the idea of Scootaloo being Rainbow's sister myself, shes so much like Rainbow.

Also, due to the fact the other CMC's are younger siblings to two of the 6 (Applejack and Rarity), adds to my belief that Scootaloo is Rainbow's sister.

Slipstream said:
So if Sweet Dawn Berlitz believes that then its Headcannon because its true in his/her head D:
I personally like the idea of Scootaloo being Rainbow's sister myself, shes so much like Rainbow.

Just wanted to clarify that I'm a boy, so you don't need to do that again if you're talking about me.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
Also, due to the fact the other CMC's are younger siblings to two of the 6 (Applejack and Rarity), adds to my belief that Scootaloo is Rainbow's sister.

Just wanted to clarify that I'm a boy, so you don't need to do that again if you're talking about me.

Ah sorry about that, I should have looked at your profile before I typed that up, guess i'm just a little too lazy. ^.^
Plus Scootaloo has wings, and is very tomboy like. :)

Rainbow Dash was the basis for Scootaloo, as well. I think.

Headcanon? Twilight isn't the only Unicorn whose talent is magic. I don't want FiM to be one of the shows where the main character is cooler and better than everyone else at a huge extent.

my headcanons mostly involve lesbians, not gonna lie.

I have a lot of headcanons surrounding twilight/celestia/luna too though.

Back