BW/BW2 N as the Champion?

x598

Aspiring Trainer
I was thinking about some things and thought how usually the champion fights against the team of baddies and usually the team of baddies is trying to capture and control legendary pokemon. So maybe since N wants to set pokemon free, he could be the champion. Just a thought but maybe.

I never thought of that, cool idea. I wouldn't mind if it turns out to be true. N is a badgrass nuff said.

1 flaw, N and team plasma share the same goal, it would be a good idea, maybe N is the Champion but is also helping TP would be a good way to change things

That is wrong for 1 simple reason. There's a screne of N saying that he wants to be stronger than the champion. This has been proven in an official coro coro. Nice try. This was our first actual full picture of N.

um in pokemon red and blue, gary wasnt the champion yet, but when you face the champion its gary! durr lol

maybe he will or maybe he wont, people's views can change in the game maybe? but i think we're gonna have to wait until leak or game

I think Zero made a good point and that is true so I guess N isnt the champion. But i dont want him to be the leader of team plasma... just some random guy

N's design does, in fact, give him some "champion feel" to it (that made perfect sense in my head o_O), however, I have a feeling that he won't be the champion, because of Zero's post. Just an arch rival/villain.

Didn't it show a video of you battling him and it wasn't a picture of the league so why would he battle you before the league?

Playerking95 said:
Didn't it show a video of you battling him and it wasn't a picture of the league so why would he battle you before the league?
Doesn't Gary/blue turn into the Champion in R/B/Y?
And how many times do you battle him?
I could see N being like Gary/Blue.

ramsey1993 said:
yes! ive stated this before in this thread!
atleast someone sees the potential like i do

I believe N looks like pizazz from Gem and the holograms

two reason why n isnt the champion: he said that he wants to be stronger than the champion. and there's battle footage of his battle sprite, and in it there's only one pokemon. no champion will ever have only one mon, and no other champion has ever been battled before you face the rest of the e34( blue doesnt count because he was ur rival, and it wont be the same with N because he isnt ur rival)

Back