News about 11th movie and rumor of a new pokemon.

yeah, like pokemon black....there are lots of other pokemon games around of this type.

I see..... but is Platinum on the list? I think not. Beckett talked about it. If Beckett reported about fakes everytime a fake that looks like the next big thing, then there would be reports on Chaos Black and the GBc fakes Jade and Diamond. Anyway this is going way off topic. I'm taking my rants elsewhere..

Back on the topic: If Dialga and Palkia were in the 11th movie, that would make them in 2 movies. WHY!?

why not? Mewtwo has been in two movies, mew has been in two movies...so why not Dialga and Palkia?

Mewtwo's second movie technically didn't count since usually a movie kicks off a new season or has new Pokemon. "Mewtwo Returns" had none of these. As for Mew, well you got me there....

shakir99 said:
why not? Mewtwo has been in two movies, mew has been in two movies...so why not Dialga and Palkia?

I agree with shakir99, both Mew and Mewtwo have appeared in 2 movies and why not Dialga and Palkia. It's not like there is pokemon movie rules. You can put in the pokemon as many times as the creators want. But I bet they will have a smaller and different role in this movie then the last one. And they do appear in the movie for sure. Maybe there is a tiny glimpse but they are there. When Pokebeach updated the main site they put a video and if you looked well it showed Dialga and Palkia slamming into each other very fast. So they are in the movie though their role in the movie is still unknown.

PokeLen said:
shakir99 said:

I agree with shakir99, both Mew and Mewtwo have appeared in 2 movies and why not Dialga and Palkia. It's not like there is pokemon movie rules. You can put in the pokemon as many times as the creators want. But I bet they will have a smaller and different role in this movie then the last one. And they do appear in the movie for sure. Maybe there is a tiny glimpse but they are there. When Pokebeach updated the main site they put a video and if you looked well it showed Dialga and Palkia slamming into each other very fast. So they are in the movie though their role in the movie is still unknown.

They have to be in the movie somewhere because the movie will not be good unless they are in the movie. They probably will not start showing them until next year because I think the movie comes out in July in Japan if I am not mistaken but correct me if I am wrong.:)

Golem King said:
Whatever..... I don't want to start a flaming war, but Diamond and Pearl weren't on the USA official site until February this year. Unless your from Japan, you have no way of actually knowing.

Im from Japan and I know. What the heck man? Platinum isnt a real game. If it was it would be on the official japanese website of pokemon and its not. If it was it would be listed in the pokemon games on serebii. Do you see it? No. Its not real. Dont believe me or anyone else. Go ahead by yourself those fake games and see what happens. Anyways Dialga and Palkia are in the movie because they are still fighting. I dont know what role Regigigas and Giratina will play.

in the game u need all the three regis to revive Regigigas....do u think all the regis will make an appearance as well??

shakir99 said:
in the game u need all the three regis to revive Regigigas....do u think all the regis will make an appearance as well??

I dont know. Maybe they will put the Regis in this movie somehow?

To get Regigigas you have to have all three Regis with you then the statue comes alive and it turns out to be the real Regigigas.

Silver said:
To get Regigigas you have to have all three Regis with you then the statue comes alive and it turns out to be the real Regigigas.

Yeah we know. Anyways if Shaymin is in the movie, thats 5 legendaries, and if the Regis are in it, that makes 8 legendaries :O

Maybe somebody like team rocket will be looking for Regigigas and have all three Regis ... like in the 2nd movie with Lugia ... but that's booring . everyone makes his thing ... one looking for Gigas, Giartinia and Shiymin for .. don't know why and the legends of shinnoh fighting ...

Aquajet_23 said:
Icy Buizel said:
Rotom isnt A legendary shakir99 -_- Anyways Dialga and Palkia are in the movie and by the looks of it, they are still fighting.

Rotom Is LEGENDARY!

No its not. What ever made you think it was? Rotom isnt a legendary.

Bonsly said:
Aquajet_23 said:
Icy Buizel said:
Rotom isnt A legendary shakir99 -_- Anyways Dialga and Palkia are in the movie and by the looks of it, they are still fighting.

Rotom Is LEGENDARY!

Cuz I have The official guide from Prima Games And They Stated That ROTOM IS LEGENDARY!!

Aquajet_23 said:
Bonsly said:
Aquajet_23 said:
Icy Buizel said:

Rotom Is LEGENDARY!

Cuz I have The official guide from Prima Games And They Stated That ROTOM IS LEGENDARY!!

No he isnt. PUSA said themselves he wasnt so there.

Back