News about 11th movie and rumor of a new pokemon.

In the 10th movie, we have dialga and palkia fighting, so i would presume this will stop in the 11th. Possibly an appearance or arceus? I think Arceus is going to have to come in sooner or later. nad the psychic trio. If oyu think back to the episode with the stolen orb, they said that first was Arceus, then came 2, dialga nd plakia, and then three, etc...

i think the trios wont have a movie, at least not during the sinnoh saga! they will be stars in a series of the main-stream anime episodes! like groudon and kyogre had in hoenn. I wonder when Team galactic will show up! Dont you think we are getting kindda late to introduce the main evil team of the region?

Arceus wont be in this movie. We already have Dialga, Palkia, Regigigas, Giratina, and possibly Shaymin. So trust me on this one, Arceus wont be in this movie.

Arceus won't be in this movie. No way! There are already enough legendaries in this movie.

Arcues will make a movie eventually...they might do three movies like back in Hoenn they did three.

And the Latios Latias one seemed more like a thing before Hoenn but after Johto because Misty was still around.

shakir99 said:
in the game u need all the three regis to revive Regigigas....do u think all the regis will make an appearance as well??

I don't think they will be in this movie because all 3 Regi Pokemon were in Pokemon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. Movie 8.:)

Regigigas will make an appearance in the next movie...it would be cool if they did a movie with all the Legends battling it out.

I would like for that to happen but it is a very slim chance that it will. If they did that it would probably ruin the fun of the movie. Not that it can't happen but I don't think it will. It is highly unlikely.:)

xxashxx said:
shakir99 said:
in the game u need all the three regis to revive Regigigas....do u think all the regis will make an appearance as well??

I don't think they will be in this movie because all 3 Regi Pokemon were in Pokemon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. Movie 8.:)

Oh yeah I was thinking it was 9 instead of 8. 9 was Pokemon: Ranger and the Temple of the Sea.:)

Silver said:
Regigigas will make an appearance in the next movie...it would be cool if they did a movie with all the Legends battling it out.

Then tell me, why is he on the 11th movie poster and why is he in the preview for the 11th movie. He will be in the 11th movie.

Why do you have to take stuff so seriously? I don't even know how many movies there are because they never play them here.

HE said Regigigas will make an appearance and so did you....I don't understand. Are you getting mad at him because he didn't elaborate on what he meant? I am not trying to start a flame war, I am just wondering.

Back