News about 11th movie and rumor of a new pokemon.

Silver said:
I said it would make an appearance in the next movie.

Sorry Silver. I misunderstood you. I thought you were saying that Regigigas would be in tne 12th movie and not this one. So im very sorry about that.

Silver said:
Why do you have to take stuff so seriously? I don't even know how many movies there are because they never play them here.

There are 10 movies so far. YTV used to play them once and a great while but it was rare. YTV has always had a crapy schedule for Pokemon It is worse than CN. Here it gets moved every 3 months or so and they finally have it on at a decent time unlike in the past it was 5 and 6 pm.:)

In our country they don't play Pokemon at all, they just sell DVDs 1 or 2 years after the release of them -_- ...
Oh, they once were playing them, but for just 2 months ... I must watch pokemon Anime by downloading epizodes or on a German channel (RTL2), but they just keep replaying them till they translate new epizodes ...

I've watched a Pokemon movie in the cinema, it was the Pokemon 2000, I was watching it in our naighbur country Croatia when I was on the sea site ... It was realy well :D ..

poor you! here, in my country they also repeat the anime a lot! we r now in the hoenn league finals. and they never show the films in the movies, but u can buy them in dvds

Pokemon will be around for years to come because D/P is barely even started and we are about 2/3 of the way through the first season of the D/P series. Pokemon has a long way before it will be done and with the launch of the TFG means years and years of Pokemon to come. Anyway I can't wait to see this movie when it does come out. It will be the best movie since Destiny Deoxys and it was big here in my area in 2004 because the Emerald champion challenges were held here but I was not here at the time.:)

I mean the show here. I live in Canada and the show was going to be taken off until I messaged them like 10 times with different email adresses telling them to keep it on.

Silver said:
I mean the show here. I live in Canada and the show was going to be taken off until I messaged them like 10 times with different email adresses telling them to keep it on.

Click on my link to watch episodes of Pokemon. CN is running season 4 right now and you will get D/P when they add it to the list. You should be able to watch them from your area. They get new episodes every Monday.:)

I would but it says "This is site is only available to viewers of the United Stats" >.< I find that racist.

ANYWAY, back to the topic. Here's what I think: Movie 10: Dialgia & Palkia start fighting, and Darkrai tries to stop them but "dies". Movie 11: With their fight still raging, and Giratina joins in. Meanwhile, Regigigas starts terrorising everything, but Shaymin stops it. After some entense fighting with Regigigas, it stops Giratina, too. Movie 12: Still fighting, Arcres wakes up, sommoning the lake trio to stop them. Since the God, Spirit, Time, Space, Afterlife, Earth, Dream, and Flower Pokemon fight throughout the movies everything goes out-of-wack, much like in Movie 2, but worse. with some help from Ash and co., everything turns back to normal. But that is just a guess.

thaey would never,ever put the same pokemon in a movie 3 times in arow, especially if it plays one of the main pokemon roles

They're never even going to put one legendary Pokémon featured in two movies anyways...

Silver said:
I would but it says "This is site is only available to viewers of the United States" >.< I find that racist.

Your kidding? Psychic Pokemon Master lives in Asia and he watches them He is one of our late members here at the forums. He probably inserted a chip so he could watch them or he has an American IP address at his computer. I find that weird because I can access YTV's shows online but they do not have Pokemon or Dragonball or Dragonball Z. I tried it one day just to see if I could and I can watch them if I wanted to.:)

Well it's not working for me so I'm just going to go on thinking that they're racist to Canadians.

do u guys know that the next new episode airs on 10th January! thats outrageous! why r we supposed to wait that long??

xxashxx said:
Silver said:
I would but it says "This is site is only available to viewers of the United States" >.< I find that racist.

Your kidding? Pschic Pokemon Master lives in Asia and he watches them He is one of our late members here at the forums. He probably inserted a chip so he could watch them or he has an American IP address at his computer. I find that weird because I can access YTV's shows online but they do not have Pokemon or Dragonball or Dragonball Z. I tried it one day just to see if I could and I can watch them if I wanted to.:)

Where can you watch tih again (link ) ??

Silver said:
Well it's not working for me so I'm just going to go on thinking that they're racist to Canadians.

I don't know why. Canada is right next to the US, and its not going to hurt them if they let someone from a differnent country watch Pokemon episodes.

They're being a racist, agreed.

MquaZa said:
xxashxx said:
Silver said:

Your kidding? Pschic Pokemon Master lives in Asia and he watches them He is one of our late members here at the forums. He probably inserted a chip so he could watch them or he has an American IP address at his computer. I find that weird because I can access YTV's shows online but they do not have Pokemon or Dragonball or Dragonball Z. I tried it one day just to see if I could and I can watch them if I wanted to.:)

Where can you watch tih again (link ) ??

It's in xxAshxx's signature.

Can't watch it either -_- ... but in the info or privacy it doesn't say anything about "You can't watch it couse you're not from the USA"

Back