Pokemon Playing Pokemon

Do you tell your friends that you play?

• Yes, I do tell

Votes: 59 67.0%
  • No, I keep it a secret

Votes: 29 33.0%

• Total voters
Ouch, that's got to be scary. Yeah, when I'm at the store, I'm always afraid that someone might see me.

I rarely have friends over, except for like one of them, who likes Pokemon and used to live across the street from me. He's younger than me, but still, he's my friend.

shaymingiratina8717 said:
Ouch, that's got to be scary. Yeah, when I'm at the store, I'm always afraid that someone might see me.

Lol me to! Im so cautios when buying stuff its like a covert operation!

Ya that kinda worries but I pray that no one will see me:p

I have some friends that are 7th graders, its not a big deal!

Moneyking63 said:

Lol me to! Im so cautios when buying stuff its like a covert operation!

Ya that kinda worries but I pray that no one will see me:p

I have some friends that are 7th graders, its not a big deal!

I have younger friends too! In fact, I usually communicate better with people older than my age (like sophomores and adults) or younger kids. Seventh graders are called sevis (pronounced like sevees) in my district. I actually loved that name! But others thought it was an insult.

Yeah, once some promising people move to where I live, I would cope with Pokemon differently.

Anyway, a lot of people who have posted on this thread are short. (No offence.) I'm actually taller than 90% of people in my grade. And, I stick up to those few who are taller than me!

Yeah, at least I have a little brother, so I can always use the excuse, "I'm buying them for my little brother."
True. I normally do not care whether people know I like Pokemon, but when it comes to making friends, I would rather leave it out (at first). Teenagers at my school already know I am a health freak, like school, and that I am smart. I do not have any close friends right now...the closest "friends" I have are my mom and my mom's best friend. It is hard sometimes.

Well, it's good to see that you are in good health. At least you'll probably live much longer than you peers.

Anyway, I don't have any really close friends.

Ya im a shorty! one of the shortest in my class! I interact well with adults and really young kids as well, since im the only kid in my family (I;m an only child, my youngest cousin is 25, and my oldest second cousin is 3! So when we have christmas parties im kinda the odd age out!)

Yeah, once some promising people move to where I live, I would cope with Pokemon differently.

Anyway, a lot of people who have posted on this thread are short. (No offence.) I'm actually taller than 90% of people in my grade. And, I stick up to those few who are taller than me!
How do you know that they are short? I think you are right, though.

I am 5'3" and weigh 115 pounds. But I am female, so I kind of have an excuse. But when I was in elementary school, I was taller than others my age. But boys "catch up" in middle school and high school. Now I am short! LOL
Moneyking63 said:
Ya im a shorty! one of the shortest in my class! I interact well with adults and really young kids as well, since im the only kid in my family (I;m an only child, my youngest cousin is 25, and my oldest second cousin is 3! So when we have christmas parties im kinda the odd age out!)
I guess I am an only child. I do have a half-sister, but she is 21 years old. We weren't raised together, either.

My dad is one of twelve! I have so many cousins that I lose track!

Sometimes I wish I had a younger brother, but I am pretty happy as an only child.

Wow big family, i can imagine thats crazy!

Moneyking63 said:
Sometimes I wish I had a younger brother, but I am pretty happy as an only child.

Wow big family, i can imagine thats crazy!
It certainly is. It is so sad; I can't even name half of my aunts and uncles.

Moneyking63 said:

That's how I feel except I have a twin brother. But, he hangs out with the little kids.

Hey everybody I'm back, but I was reading posts and we are talking about families, not Pokemon. Wierd. Anyways, I have twenty-one cousins and that could get crazy too.

Only one or two...
Well they used to love it until the kid with the best cards, (My best friend.. :()
left the school. Then it slowly faded away....

Lt. Empoleon said:
Hey everybody I'm back, but I was reading posts and we are talking about families, not Pokemon. Wierd. Anyways, I have twenty-one cousins and that could get crazy too.

Well, it's not like we were purposly spamming. That's just where the discussion went.

Anyway, a number of people play it at my school, (Two of them even bring their DS and played it after school.) But, most of them are n00bs.

Back