• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PLEASE CLOSE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Q'z Trade Thread - ***(H): PALKIA G X & DIALGA G X, AND OTHERS, (W): FLYGON X, "FAN"TOM, LEAF X, GLACE X, AND MORE**

I'm a verified seller now, 500th post in this thread...so, BUMP(2) up the volume

RE: Q'z Trade Thread - ***(H): PALKIA G X & DIALGA G X, AND OTHERS, (W): FLYGON X, "FAN"TOM, LEAF X, GLACE X, AND MORE**

Mind to CML for your Ninja Puppets Playmat?

cml for
3xmamoswine(SF)

Would you happen to have 2 Nidoran Female MT, 1 Nidorina MT, and 2 Nidoran Male SW? I have several rares you are interested in...

Jaimonster said:

Interested in these (at least one of the first two must be included):

Snorlax Lv. X
Fan Rotom (RR) *RT1*
TGI - Power Spray x4
TGI - Energy Gain x4
Poke-Drawer+ x2

please make me an offer from what I have listed

darksoulSP said:
Would you happen to have 2 Nidoran Female MT, 1 Nidorina MT, and 2 Nidoran Male SW? I have several rares you are interested in...

yes, I do have those...would you care to make me an offer

btw, are you still interested in my Charon's Choice?

kevkev77777 said:
cml for
3xmamoswine(SF)

I saw these:

Dugtrio (PT) x2
Nidoqueen (RR)

would you do
My
2xDugtrio
1xNidoqueen
for
3xMamoswine

kevkev77777 said:
would you do
My
2xDugtrio
1xNidoqueen
for
3xMamoswine

yes, I can do that...PM me to finalize

RE: Q'z Trade Thread - ***(H): CHARON'S CHOICE, AND LOTS MORE, (W): FLYGON X, "FAN"TOM, LEAF X, GLACE X, AND MORE***

CML for
2 Night Maintenance
2 Bebe's Search
1 Cynthia

qnetykz said:
Jaimonster said:

Snorlax Lv. X
Fan Rotom (RR) *RT1*
TGI - Power Spray x4
TGI - Energy Gain x4
Poke-Drawer+ x2

darksoulSP said:

kevkev77777 said:
cml for
3xmamoswine(SF)

I saw these:

Dugtrio (PT) x2
Nidoqueen (RR)

How about my Elctrode SW for them? And yes, I still like Charon's, but not for the cards you wanted, sorry...

RE: Q'z Trade Thread - ***(H): CHARON'S CHOICE, AND LOTS MORE, (W): FLYGON X, "FAN"TOM, LEAF X, GLACE X, AND MORE***

Do you have any claydols? I have 2 snorlax lv.x and will trade them for claydols if you like.

SrSpoony said:
CML for
2 Night Maintenance
2 Bebe's Search
1 Cynthia

sry, didn't see anything

darksoulSP said:
qnetykz said:
Jaimonster said:

Snorlax Lv. X
Fan Rotom (RR) *RT1*
TGI - Power Spray x4
TGI - Energy Gain x4
Poke-Drawer+ x2

darksoulSP said:

kevkev77777 said:
cml for
3xmamoswine(SF)

I saw these:

Dugtrio (PT) x2
Nidoqueen (RR)

How about my Elctrode SW for them? And yes, I still like Charon's, but not for the cards you wanted, sorry...

that's ok, I'm not that interested in Electrode at the moment

Rayquaza95 said:
Do you have any claydols? I have 2 snorlax lv.x and will trade them for claydols if you like.

sry, I only have the two I have that are decked

will you do
My
SH Voltorb
Snorlax Lv. X

Your
Dialga G X

LMK or counter please

geo15721 said:
will you do
My
SH Voltorb
Snorlax Lv. X

Your
Dialga G X

LMK or counter please

I like that offer...however, I need this more than the Snorlax right now

My:
Dialga G Lv. X

Your:
Glaceon Lv. X
Voltorb (SF) *SH3*

lmk

RE: Q'z Trade Thread - ***(H): *FLYGON X IN THE HOUSE*, CHARON'S CHOICE, AND LOTS MORE, (W): SNORLAX X, "FAN"TOM, LEAF X

I can do that if you throw in a Dialga G. LMK

RE: Q'z Trade Thread - ***(H): *FLYGON X IN THE HOUSE*, CHARON'S CHOICE, AND LOTS MORE, (W): SNORLAX X, "FAN"TOM, LEAF X

geo15721 said:
I can do that if you throw in a Dialga G. LMK

sry, my Dialga G's are all locked up in pending trades right now

So... according to your last option for Flygon Lv.X, could I do this? (I have the cards.)

My:

Floatzel GL Lv.X ***
Shiny Voltorb SF (I have a lot of other Secret Rares, if you want. Just ask.)

Your:

Flygon Lv.X

LMK!

I'm interested in any of your RR level x's. CMT for it, it's in my signature. :p

I'm interested in all of your RR level x's...CMT please! :)

check me for,
Palkia G lV.x

zkid0605 said:
I'm interested in any of your RR level x's. CMT for it, it's in my signature. :p

I'm interested in all of your RR level x's...CMT please! :)

ok, dude...not only did you double post when there was no need to do so...but you obviously did not read my guidelines...thank you, goodbye

Ampha-pwn77 said:
So... according to your last option for Flygon Lv.X, could I do this? (I have the cards.)

My:

Floatzel GL Lv.X ***
Shiny Voltorb SF (I have a lot of other Secret Rares, if you want. Just ask.)

Your:

Flygon Lv.X

LMK!

answered in your thread

Starforce Lv.X said:
check me for,
Palkia G lV.x

didn't see anything I would be interested in for Pal GX

Hey um i can get you seven of each energy excepet ele. I can get you 2 foil ele energys.
what i want is a sound ninja mat you PM me or i will PM you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back