• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Please close!

Which deck should I play for City Championships?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: HUGE update. Have all LV X's up to BTET for sale! Come on in and buy, trade, or do whatever floats your boat! 6 Clay

I want the pack one, but can I get anything for $3 since it is easier to just send a $20 in the mail.

RE: HUGE update. Have all LV X's up to BTET for sale! Come on in and buy, trade, or do whatever floats your boat! 6 Clay

My:
2 roseannes search

Your
Karin yrainitar

Hey, I have 2 rare candies, a lux ball, Scizor SF, and Raichu SF.

I want your Claydol.

PM me. LMK.

How about:

2 Cherrim SF
2 Scizor SF (RH)
1 Rare Candy (EM)
1 Luxury Ball
1 Raichu SF (RH if you want)
3 Stark Mountain

for 2 Claydol? LMK.

Can you please cml for:

1 SNORLAX LV X PH PROMO!
2 Raichu LV X (SF)
7 Porygon Z X...Will sell you these for $12 shipped no joke (lol all 7?)
1 Cresselia X
1 Magmortar X
Shining Raichu (Is this JPN?)

I have:

2 Scizor SF
2 Roseanne
2 Rare Candy
Uxie LA
1 Raichu SF
2 Infernape MD
2 Rayquaza LA

Hey would you do my:

2 Cherrim
2 Scizor
2 Skuntank GC
2 Toxicroak GC
2 Stark Mountains
2 Ninetales GC
1 Luxury Ball
1 Raichu SF
1 Heatran LA
and some cash for your Shaymin Lv. X land form

Muddy: Got you. Ummm...those 2 weavile, Drapion X and my letter's postage for $20? Sound good?

Billy: Deal. PM me to finalize.

Stumpy: The deal you send me via PM I will not do. Would you trade $40 for $15? I don't think so.

What I mean is, check the value of cards before you make offers, if you don't know the values, I can help :D

That's what I am here for!

ESP: OH MAN! Your deal is rockin'. I have to see where the claydol are going. Yata has not replied. I owe 1 to some guy...toxic wants one, so I will get back to you or vice versa.

SG: OK. Couple of things:

-Will only sell those cards you listed.
-No, the porygon Z are $10 EACH. Not 12...
-The shining Raichu I will trade for but IT IS NOT JPN! Sorry, I wish it were :D
-I still want what you have listed, so CML or LMK what is going on.

Insayne: Love the deal, but I am only selling Shay X LF.

RE: You want it? I got it! [H] ALL LV X's for sale and MUCH MORE FOR TRADE! [W] GC and WANTS! WILL CYL!

are you sure I'll throw in 20 dollars or a claydol

RE: You want it? I got it! [H] ALL LV X's for sale and MUCH MORE FOR TRADE! [W] GC and WANTS! WILL CYL!

$40. Sorry, Shay I bought, now I have to gain that money back.

HI, CML for 4x Claydol, have 2x Honchkrow(2xgerman,1xRh) MT and 1x Honchkrow Lv.x (german and in not really good condition)

Can you buy the claydol?

CML for Uxie X

And CML for claydol's if you have

Uxie X: For sale only

Claydol: Have 1...where is your list???

Hmm..As said I'm fro Germany, so make me an good offer so it's worth shipping and so on :p

What LV X's do you have?

Lv.X only a not really perfect german honckrow Lv.X, could offer lot's of Ex anyway if interessted ^^

So, do you have 1 Claydol? I could find some other stuff I wanted plus the Claydol if you wanted? LMK.

But I would rather have 2. LMK.

I have 6, 1 is for trade ESP, but you know, I don't see TOO much on your list.

Still interessted in your claydols, so say me your price ^^

$20 for english....and $15 for JPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back