XY Pokémon Playthrough Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question regarding Masuda Method regions

I think I know the answer to this already, but I figured I'd be safe and ask anyway.

I have a Japanese copy of Pokemon X. When I started the game and it asked me to choose a language, I chose English. However, as far as Masuda Method is concerned, my Pokemon should still be considered Japanese, right? I would think they are, regardless of the language I chose, due to the game being Japanese and my location showing as Japan.

RE: Pokémon X / Y : Playthrough Questions & Answers

Do you hates the people who do something like a Shiny lv.100 for something off this: Zekrom under lv.9?

That doesn't happen anymore. I don't believe that you can choose a level lower than the obtainable level for Legends, but you can choose the "Any" Level function. The thing I hate is people actually asking for Legends for Pokébank mons.

Lord Fletchling said:
That doesn't happen anymore. I don't believe that you can choose a level lower than the obtainable level for Legends, but you can choose the "Any" Level function. The thing I hate is people actually asking for Legends for Pokébank mons.

Seconded. Heck, asking for a Legendary for any non-Legendary gets on my nerves.

FoxFire said:
Lord Fletchling said:

This. Some people werr offer my a Lv.4 Ho-Oh for my Arcues. And on the GTS there are Shiny Ditto`s lv.1..And they want Mew, or something like that

i finally got a Meowth! when did people start getting them?

Trainerhan1 said:
I'm pretty sure it means you have obtained that Pokemon but not one from Kalos, as in not breed or caught in Kalos. Kiki, if you breed the Cofagrigus and evolve the Yamask the symbol will change to the pentagon. As for Keeper, I am assuming you didn't already have a Venasaur but got that one recently from a trade?

That's what I was thinking. It means the pokémon was originally from another region besides Kalos.
The Venusaur I got was from GTS (Lv. 100, JPN).

Does anyone know when PokeBank come? Someone show me something but i don`t believe it.

Pokebank has no defined release date, because Nintendo are bad at predicting how many people will use a system. They couldn't cope with the amount of people using it in Japan alone.

FoxFire said:
Lord Fletchling said:

The only reason that a legendary should be traded for a non legendary is if it has pokerus and shiny. The only reason why I got a Regigigas was because I could trade a shiny Gyrados with Pokerus. That's a fair deal, no?

Reggie McGigas said:
FoxFire said:

The only reason that a legendary should be traded for a non legendary is if it has pokerus and shiny. The only reason why I got a Regigigas was because I could trade a shiny Gyrados with Pokerus. That's a fair deal, no?

Putting a shiny up and asking for a legend is fine, but its people putting Cascoon up and asking for Mew, Reshiram, and Meloetta that really get annoying fast.

Also, even though they cant ask for -9 legendaries, they can do it with Dittos. -__-

Keeper of Night said:
Reggie McGigas said:

Putting a shiny up and asking for a legend is fine, but its people putting Cascoon up and asking for Mew, Reshiram, and Meloetta that really get annoying fast.

Also, even though they cant ask for -9 legendaries, they can do it with Dittos. -__-

I know, right. I'm not shelling out my Reshiram or Yveltal for a Mudkip.

I feel like people who ask for level 9 legendaries are just showing off and dont actually want anything for it.

I tried hacking one up to troll them but hack check prevented it

Wonder why Pokebank cant prevent Wondertombs...

Trainerhan1 said:
I'm pretty sure it means you have obtained that Pokemon but not one from Kalos, as in not breed or caught in Kalos. Kiki, if you breed the Cofagrigus and evolve the Yamask the symbol will change to the pentagon. As for Keeper, I am assuming you didn't already have a Venasaur but got that one recently from a trade?
I did breed the Cofagrigus. But. I've gotten the other pokemon bank pokemon and they ask have the Pentagon. Cofagrigus is the only one.

KiKi said:
Trainerhan1 said:
I did breed the Cofagrigus. But. I've gotten the other pokemon bank pokemon and they ask have the Pentagon. Cofagrigus is the only one.

Now evolve the yamask. The other bank pokemon were breed in Kalos .

Trainerhan1 said:
KiKi said:

Now evolve the yamask. The other bank pokemon were breed in Kalos .
If I evolve the Yamask, will the ball change to a Pentagon?

How can you get Escavalier? I know that Karrablast + Shelmet (orso :X) can get it. But, need you to put them in Daycare? Or just fight with the Karrablast/Shelmet?

ShinyVincent said:
How can you get Excavalier? I know that Karrablast + Shelmet (orso :X) can get it. But, need you to put them in Daycare? Or just fight with the Karrablast/Shelmet?

you need to trade them, you'd probably be able to find someone to help you relatively easily on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back