XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon X/Y Rumors

Phoenix29 said:
Ok guys...this is from a spanish site, they say that they asked the "leaker" to draw some new pokemon, but he refused...i had read everything, so i'll make my best to translate it, the interesting thing about this, is that besides those rumours, they show 3 images never seen before, one of the pss and the other two from a cinematic scene of a new legendary pokemon...but first, here are the rumours:

*Mawile gets the Steel/Fairy type, and an evolution, so is Sableye
*As said before, the starters final evolutions are: Grass/Dark, Fire/Psychic and Water/Fighting
*The game's story line is "quite good". Characters will be back like Cynthia (who's visiting her family in Coastal Kalos) and Proffesor Oak.
*The game will last for more than 40 hours, and there's lots of stuff after beating the elite four, even more than Gold and Silver
*Mewtwo's new form have a protagonism after beating the elite four , with a scientific from kanto who is involve
*Orotto is the Shady Root Pokemon. The female version have a smile more "macabre" and its branches are sharper
*One of the new fossils is a Diplodocus
*There's a new shark pokemon
*When you arrive to Lumiose city, the character customization is introduced for you.
*Team flare's goal of making money is a lie, it changes during the game
*There's a new important character (kind like N). He's a lone traveler.
*Sklerp evolves into a bigger and skinner horse sea, it occasionally blows purple bubbles when he's innactive, like Sklerp
*When you enter the hall of fame, there's a cinematic scene with your pokemon standing by the side of the character in 3d, with confetti and screams from the crowd
*Litleo evolves into smothing like a manticore
*The Carnac Stones in the game are home of a legendary pokemon
*The fairy pokemon shown so far are "a lie" making us belive that they are cute. Actually there's one that is as intimidating as Giratina origin form.
*There will no much type changes as people think, there are a few.
*This time, Game Freak made contact with various magazines to decide how many pokemon of each type will be introduced. There will be "great" Steel and Fire pokemon.
*There's a pikachu-like pokemon, a wolf cub
*Meowstick and espurr are totally real
*we will know if everything is real on august 12, when the official page get an uptdate.

*removed*

That's pretty darn awesome, but I don't think the images confirm anything.

Phoenix29 said:
Ok guys...this is from a spanish site, they say that they asked the "leaker" to draw some new pokemon, but he refused...i had read everything, so i'll make my best to translate it, the interesting thing about this, is that besides those rumours, they show 3 images never seen before, one of the pss and the other two from a cinematic scene of a new legendary pokemon...but first, here are the rumours:

*Mawile gets the Steel/Fairy type, and an evolution, so is Sableye
*As said before, the starters final evolutions are: Grass/Dark, Fire/Psychic and Water/Fighting
*The game's story line is "quite good". Characters will be back like Cynthia (who's visiting her family in Coastal Kalos) and Proffesor Oak.
*The game will last for more than 40 hours, and there's lots of stuff after beating the elite four, even more than Gold and Silver
*Mewtwo's new form have a protagonism after beating the elite four , with a scientific from kanto who is involve
*Orotto is the Shady Root Pokemon. The female version have a smile more "macabre" and its branches are sharper
*One of the new fossils is a Diplodocus
*There's a new shark pokemon
*When you arrive to Lumiose city, the character customization is introduced for you.
*Team flare's goal of making money is a lie, it changes during the game
*There's a new important character (kind like N). He's a lone traveler.
*Sklerp evolves into a bigger and skinner horse sea, it occasionally blows purple bubbles when he's innactive, like Sklerp
*When you enter the hall of fame, there's a cinematic scene with your pokemon standing by the side of the character in 3d, with confetti and screams from the crowd
*Litleo evolves into smothing like a manticore
*The Carnac Stones in the game are home of a legendary pokemon
*The fairy pokemon shown so far are "a lie" making us belive that they are cute. Actually there's one that is as intimidating as Giratina origin form.
*There will no much type changes as people think, there are a few.
*This time, Game Freak made contact with various magazines to decide how many pokemon of each type will be introduced. There will be "great" Steel and Fire pokemon.
*There's a pikachu-like pokemon, a wolf cub
*Meowstick and espurr are totally real
*we will know if everything is real on august 12, when the official page get an uptdate.

What do you think?
*removed*
They sound very interesting and I would love for that to happen, yet I see a very big flaw in those rumors: the fossil Pokemon. If you look at all the previous fossils, they follow the timeline of living things (or whatever it's called). Since we already have a feathered Dino it practically ends the era of dinosaur fossil Pokemon. If we were to have fossil Pokemon logically we would get mammalian fossil Pokemon, I mean France has those prehistoric cave paintings so it could work. Lets get some ice age Pokemon or something!!! :D
Plus you forgot to mention that they said there would be an Electric/Fairy and a Dragon/Electric Pokemon (I'm Fluent)

RiderKick said:
The new pokemon is fake: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa0qK71wnq0

So...i gotta say to myself...FAAAAAAAKE! xD

Well, at least i learned that im not that bad at translating from spanish -_-

RE: Pokemon Rumored To Be Retyped As Fairy

Now that I think about it, vanillite family looks fairyish. You can't deny that it looks kinda like a fairy. It could be an elemental fairy and looks the part more than some of the fairies revealed so far. But I'll admit looks aren't everything.

Phoenix29 said:
RiderKick said:
The new pokemon is fake: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa0qK71wnq0

So...i gotta say to myself...FAAAAAAAKE! xD

Well, at least i learned that im not that bad at translating from spanish -_-

So does that make that whole rumor fake then?? Part of me hoped it would be true. A wolf Pokemon and a menacing fairy type, I gots to get me some of that!!!

The information about Ohrotto is false, too - the horde battle in the newest trailer are a mixed-gender group, but there's no gender differences among them. The info about Litleo and Team Flare is also fishy, considering both of those are really popular fan ideas.

DorianBlack said:
The information about Ohrotto is false, too - the horde battle in the newest trailer are a mixed-gender group, but there's no gender differences among them. The info about Litleo and Team Flare is also fishy, considering both of those are really popular fan ideas.

I feel like the rumors that would make the game flawless are always fake...always too good to be true...

so hear is a list of the rumors of what Ive heard:
1.All the starters are going to evolve at lv.18 then lvl. 36
2. There are going to be 7 new legendary pokemon
- a fairy trio which is fairy/water, fairy/ground, fairy/fire
- Yvelta and Xerneas but along with a snake like legendary that is a poison\rock
- The seventh one supposedly a weird looking one
3.The elite four members hold the royal names
-Louis(Ice)
-Elizabeth(bug)
-George(ground)
-Henry(Steel)
- The champion is suppose to be sycamour the professor and is multityped pokemon team
4. There are going to be a Dark\Electric cheetah, A Fire\Fighting Minotaur, A Poison type eevee.
5.some old pokemon are going to get new evolution
- Sableye
- Mawile
- Quilfish
- Dunsparce
6. The following pokemon are going to get pre-evolutions
- Miltank & Tauros
- Sawk & Throh
- Audino
7.The 8th gym leader name is lilith and is a dark type gym
8. Honedge is NOT going to evolve into another pokemon
9. Talonflame is not the final evolution for fletchling
10. Litleo is going to evolve at lv.15 then at lv. 32 in to a manticore
11. Spritzee and swirlix are going to evolve by moonstone
12. Orotto is suppose to be a grass\ghost

Thats all that I can think of, Ill post more when I can think of it :p

Edit: Ice is going to be super-effective against fairy.

I really hope they add the crossbreeding thing. It would make it a lot more fun if you could breed your own unique variant of a pokemon and raise it. It just adds character.

I have no idea what this game is going to be like. They are trying something really new with some of the things I have seen, like being able to walk sideways (UNHEARD OF!!!) I am excited to see what they come up with.

Can you imagine a game with Skyrim like gameplay/graphics that allows you to walk around and catch the wild pokemon that roam the world. That would be really cool... maybe someday...

Ghost King said:
- Yvelta and Xerneas but along with a snake like legendary that is a poison\rock
-Louis(Ice)
-Elizabeth(bug)
-George(ground)
-Henry(Steel)
- The champion is suppose to be sycamour the professor and is multityped pokemon team
4. There are going to be a Dark\Electric cheetah, A Fire\Fighting Minotaur, A Poison type eevee.
- Sableye
- Mawile
- Quilfish
- Dunsparce
- Miltank & Tauros
- Sawk & Throh
- Audino

Those are fake... the source admitted to making it all up.

J.D. said:
Ghost King said:
-Louis(Ice)
-Elizabeth(bug)
-George(ground)
-Henry(Steel)
- Sableye
- Mawile
- Quilfish
- Dunsparce
- Miltank & Tauros
- Sawk & Throh
- Audino

Those are fake... the source admitted to making it all up.
So I guess that debunks two sets of rumors. Now only the rest of WPM's leak (which, lets be honest, will more than likely be true) and the rumor/leak that I found. Only time will tell if mine is true or not...

RE: Pokemon Rumored To Be Retyped As Fairy

Now that Mawile has been confirmed we can officially cross that off the list. In all honesty who didn't see that coming?

The Clefairy and Chansey lines may get retyped to Normal/Fairy and if they are not then there will probably be a lot of angry fans. I say this for obvious reasons of which I am pretty sure you guys know.

So supposedly there's a list going around that these Pokemon would be getting mega evos. I'm not quite sure, but these Pokemon have (I guess) trademarked for this gen.
Charizard
Blastoise
Gengar
Pinsir
Jynx
Gyarados
Aerodactyl
Scizor (Already confirmed unofficially)
Houndoom
Tyranitar
Heracross
Gardevoir
Medicham
Banette
Aggron
Latias/Latios
Abomasnow

I feel like this may be fake, or that only some of these (or all of these and more) will be getting Mega'd. I'm not quite sure why they wouldn't include Venasaur or the other Hoenn starters, so unless there were names left out, I'm leaning toward it being fake.

Neil said:
TheRoyalXerneas said:
Scizor (Already confirmed unofficially)

Where did you get that from?

I just copied and pasted the list from the speculator, and I forgot to elaborate on that part. I have literally no idea where they got that one from, but I'll just go with it. Gamefreak must've dropped a giant hint somewhere or just the usual insider information...

TheRoyalXerneas said:
Neil said:
Where did you get that from?

I just copied and pasted the list from the speculator, and I forgot to elaborate on that part. I have literally no idea where they got that one from, but I'll just go with it. Gamefreak must've dropped a giant hint somewhere or just the usual insider information...

I think I read somewhere that "Hirobyte" said that Scizor would get a Mega

Might as well do Blissey and Garchomp then.

Also lol @ no Venusaur.

Mitja said:
Might as well do Blissey and Garchomp then.

Also lol @ no Venusaur.

If the list is true, I can just imagine all the memes of Venasaur not getting a mega evo XD. Plus, they would cause a war within the bulbasaur fanboy community

steffenka said:
TheRoyalXerneas said:

I think I read somewhere that "Hirobyte" said that Scizor would get a Mega

So much for Lucario being the superior steel type...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back