XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Tighten said:
Do any of the leakers have Noivern yet? That thing has to have at least pre evo.

i've been thinking about that as well, it be weird to find such a strong pokemon without a prevolution.

if it doesn't have an evolution at all, it'll be a pretty tough foe in the wild, just couldnt imagine where it be

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

merrrrrhorse said:
Tighten said:
Do any of the leakers have Noivern yet? That thing has to have at least pre evo.

i've been thinking about that as well, it be weird to find such a strong pokemon without a prevolution.

if it doesn't have an evolution at all, it'll be a pretty tough foe in the wild, just couldnt imagine where it be

I'd be willing to bet it's similar to Lucario, with one pre-evolution and first encountered in the hands of some sort of minor/major story character.

Chesnaught in pokemon amie:

1380851215614.jpg

Lookit dat face~ ^w^

@Tighten: none of the leakers seem to have made it past the 4th/5th gym, so probably not.

Goomy's evo:
http://i.imgur.com/TGNj0ZT.jpg

1380851193602.jpg

NINJA'D took too long to figure out how to do the spoiler

No way is the 70 rumor real. No one has gotten past the 4-5 gym as I've heard. Has anyone filled up an entire Pokedex? There are 3 this time and I don't see any Mountain ones. There could be some very rare new Pokemon missed. No one has evolved Eevee to Slyveon.

merrrrrhorse said:
Tighten said:

Maybe it's the new Metagross? Except, no evolution line and different types? I mean B2W2 Metagross, not Steven's gift Beldum.

Rune Yagami said:
merrrrrhorse said:

I'd be willing to bet it's similar to Lucario, with one pre-evolution and first encountered in the hands of some sort of minor/major story character.

That could make sense, or maybe it is something you receive. Like when you were given Riolu. Maybe it is just a stand alone.

And I wonder why no one has made it past those gyms

I know I want this game to be much harder. I hate breezing through every gym leader.....except Whitney.....CURSE YOU MILTANK!?

Professer K said:
Goomy's evo:

Escargoo next? lol

Professer K said:
Goomy's evo:

Whyyyyyyy?
Oh well. There goes Gloomy being cool. Everstones take forever to find...

Professer K said:
Goomy's evo:

Oh my god a lil dragon snail~ >w< I didn't think I could love it more

ParahaxedGames said:
1380851193602.jpg

56 and we're in the mountain Pokedex. Also it's not Dragon/Water

Dragon/Water final evo confirmed.

1380851489003.jpg

okay seriously ALLLLL of these pokemon look awesome!!!!!!! i really like the "key" pokemon. Basically anything fairy is okay in my book LOL i'm in love with the new type. Sligoo is pretty weird and i'm okay with that lol... oh... yea... and i'm new.... hi.

Tighten said:
ParahaxedGames said:
1380851193602.jpg

56 and we're in the mountain Pokedex. Also it's not Dragon/Water

It'll have a 3rd stage. And since it is France, it'll have to be based somehow on a snail.

At least to me that would make sense.....but it seems Game Freak evolve things randomly into a whole new animal

Tighten said:
Hi. Just joined. I really hope the just 70 new Pokemon is fake as well. It just doesn't seem right.

We've had 41 officially confirmed Pokemon
Orotto
The 3 starter final evo's
Bunnelby evolution
Flabebe evo
Fletching 1st evo
Heliptile evo
Meowstic pre evo
Hawlucha, the key ring, Goomy, Binnacle, and Carbink

This makes 55 known new Pokemon.

What's a key ring and carbink and goomy?

Rusty Sticks said:

1380851489003.jpg

Who said that's it's final? The only time dragon was ever involved with sea snails or slugs is with that recent one. The blue water dragon I think it's called?

Ninteninjas are everywhere i think, maybe thats why.

Well, Isn't that the cutests dragon snail? Also, It looks like the green circles are the eyes.

Rusty Sticks said:

1380851489003.jpg

that just says Dragon. Unless there is another form coming.

FloodBadge said:
Who said that's it's final? The only time dragon was ever involved with sea snails or slugs is with that recent one. The blue water dragon I think it's called?

I never said it was it's final. I said that will evolve into a Dragon/Water type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back