PokeBeach's Official Redshark League! Where did everyone go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: PokeBeach's Unofficial League! Signing up!

maybe we could change some words and make it that you can be challenged ONCE a week, and that you can challenge ONCE a week, that way you can be active, but you can't just challenge someone else, because they have to challenge you

red blastoise said:
maybe we could change some words and make it that you can be challenged ONCE a week, and that you can challenge ONCE a week, that way you can be active, but you can't just challenge someone else, because they have to challenge you

True to that; I guess we should take a vote to see who likes it this way. Right now, it's 2 to nothing.

You mean as in you can challenge anyone anytime as long as they have been challenged for a week?

Jamtok said:
megamonkey77 said:
I'm totally new to this. RS, Hamachi and the tcg itself. I haven't played in a long time. Just want to check it out. I'd like to sign up, what I really need is someone to teach me the basics of RS and about the tcg cuz I needa remember how things work again. Thanks

Don't even worry about learning Redshark; it's so yesterday. Redshark is like DVDs while Lackey, which is like Redshark but better since it shows the cards as they are (with images) is like Blu-Ray. Or you could say RS is VHS and Lackey is DVD in perspective of people who think BluRays haven't received the attention they should; they will in about a year or two, just like the switch from VHS to DVD; know what I mean?

This Lackey program sounds great. Do a lot of people use it though? Got a link for it?
Thanks

megamonkey77 said:
This Lackey program sounds great. Do a lot of people use it though? Got a link for it?
Thanks
No. This new program has just been recently been introduced to PokeBeach. As for the link, Jamtok could probably send it to you.

Guys, I've learned that there is a limit to the amout of members in a Hamachi network. This means that AnthonyG and megamonkey77 can't seem to get in. I will come up with a solution within the next two days.

Superwolfe couldn't either as I said before, resulting in his inactivity. I just beat Pokemaniac.

Alright. I have a solution. It's a crappy solution, but a solution nevertheless.

You can still battle anyone you want, but I'm going to split the network into two groups. The first group is the "upper class" and will only consist of the top 15. The Second group is the "middle class" and will have from #10 to #25. This overlap still lets you challenge others.

If you are not in the top 15, I will immediately kick from the network. The second network you have to join is exactly the same as the first one, but with a "2" at the end (NO SPACES).

For #10-#15, please join the second network as well so others can challenge you.

I just beat afstan... in the best game of my life. His last prize was Moonlight, which made it so I could win. Very gg.

Good grief, you're on a rampage.

That's why I'm avoiding him

jk >_>

No wonder you haven't been able to yet! XD

Celebi23 said:
Win vs. wassily

hey, we said it was a fun game, it doest count as achallenge, or as being challenged, if it was serious i woulve used a good deck

^ It's not a challenge. Just a fun game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back