PokeBeach's Official Redshark League! Where did everyone go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: PokeBeach's Unofficial League! Signing up!

I say that if you play someone within 3 posts, it's considered a challenge regardless, unless the challenger has already challenged someone else that week.

Zyflair said:
I say that if you play someone within 3 posts, it's considered a challenge regardless, unless the challenger has already challenged someone else that week.

I think this would work; can you extend it to within 4 posts though; I don't like odd numbers, sorry.

And let Ariadosguy challenge me every week?!

Alright. I'll update it.

okay, i don't understand how this works, how do you guys mean "posts"?

Yeah. Me neither. Do you mean if after someone hasn't responded to you within 3 posts, it counts as a challenge?

We meant rankings, sorry.

Zyflair said:
You may challenge anyone up to four rankings above you. If you are ranking #12, you may challenge either #8, #9, #10, or #11, depending on who's online. If you win the challenge, you will move up to the place you've beat while the rest moves down; in other words, if you beat #9, you take #9 while #9 becomes #10 and #10 becomes #11 and #11 takes your old spot. You may not play a challenge more than once a week. So if you win/lose a challenge, you cannot challenge another person or be challenged.
Read the edit.

You may play a challenge more than once a week.

May or may not? I'm a little confused.

Okay, now it's edited. Thank you! ^_^

P.S. Were you able to install Lackey correctly, or did it come up with an error message everytime you tried to open Lackey exe. ?

I've installed it without a hitch.

Oh, that's weird, because I can't even open the program without an error message popping up. You know the ones that have the send/don't send error kinda ones.

Why is there the rule about not challenging more than once a week? I don't see the point in it. I think a lot of people would be more active if they could challenge more.

My main concern to this is that if you fail to defeat someone, you would just challenge someone else... or worse, the same person. It is also to prevent the challenged from being filled with challenges.

I don't really see any other way without making the system too smooth to let everyone move up and down endlessly every single day.

Sure, why not. I'll join this, seems cool and fun.

AnthonyG wants to play? Sure.

I'm totally new to this. RS, Hamachi and the tcg itself. I havnt played in a long time. Just want to check it out. I'd like to sign up, what I really need is someone to teach me the basics of RS and about the tcg cuz I needa remember how things work again. Thanks

I'll see what I can do. Unfortunately, I really need to go...

Maybe tomorrow...

megamonkey77 said:
I'm totally new to this. RS, Hamachi and the tcg itself. I haven't played in a long time. Just want to check it out. I'd like to sign up, what I really need is someone to teach me the basics of RS and about the tcg cuz I needa remember how things work again. Thanks

Don't even worry about learning Redshark; it's so yesterday. Redshark is like DVDs while Lackey, which is like Redshark but better since it shows the cards as they are (with images) is like Blu-Ray. Or you could say RS is VHS and Lackey is DVD in perspective of people who think BluRays haven't received the attention they should; they will in about a year or two, just like the switch from VHS to DVD; know what I mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back