PokeBeach's Official Redshark League! Where did everyone go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: PokeBeach's Unofficial League! One more spot left!

I realize you guys are confused by my ambiguity.

The current records and standings on the ladder count all matches between players of the league. You are able to challenge once, but you can play (and it counts) as many times as you want.

So Red Blastoise, you will still receive the loss, but like league matches, it will not count against you.

I am interested in joining this league.:shy:

Alright! We're closed for now on entries!

And Hebi and Smacktack, get the record straight.

RE: PokeBeach's Unofficial League! No spots left for now!

Hebi, you and I played for sure. I remember that you played the eevee deck...

Oh yesh! That was when I got constant bad hands XD

-1 to my record then (not that it matters much)

You might want to think about taking the "accepts as many people..." part off of the original post to avoid confusion.

I just beat Lunar Wing once and afstandopleren twice.
My new record should now be 5-0.

Yay! i'm not a nub anymore! xD

Why not? :) Wow. My Hamachi has been down. I might be active for a couple of days.

Zyflair, why is it that whenever I send a message to you on Hamachi that you never respond back to it? I want to challange you for spot #1.:(

One, I didn't see you. Two, you told me that you wouldn't challenge me till later...

Three, I didn't see you.

I find this system hard to grow in. I should be able to move up in ranking but, I cant as I have challenged nobody in my "range". I believe there should be a change in the system for people like me. Ex. I want to take on anyone (including you Zyflair) but, I only get points for beating poeple in my range. Since I try to battle people in my range and they are inactive, I can never go up. I deserve to gain someting as I am 5-0. Zyflair, anything that you can do is appreciated.

Smacktack said:
I find this system hard to grow in. I should be able to move up in ranking but, I cant as I have challenged nobody in my "range". I believe there should be a change in the system for people like me. Ex. I want to take on anyone (including you Zyflair) but, I only get points for beating poeple in my range. Since I try to battle people in my range and they are inactive, I can never go up. I deserve to gain someting as I am 5-0. Zyflair, anything that you can do is appreciated.

Whatever happened to the nice, calm, peaceful, easy league that we were hoping to get out of this? This place feels like we're at a New York Yankees game in Boston (That's not good. XD). Zyflair, maybe you should just remove the whole challenge aspect of the league, and just record wins/loses instead of having "challenges" because things will get messy.

Jamtok said:
Smacktack said:

Whatever happened to the nice, calm, peaceful, easy league that we were hoping to get out of this? This place feels like we're at a New York Yankees game in Boston (That's not good. XD). Zyflair, maybe you should just remove the whole challenge aspect of the league, and just record wins/loses instead of having "challenges" because things will get messy.

Jamtok: This is a "fun" league but, if this is like a "real" league, there should be some incentive somewhere. By incentive, I don't mean like prizes but, at least doing well on the ranking scale. I was just displaying my thoughts as I think I deserve to be in a better spot that number 19 when people ahead of me have alot more losses.

Smacktack said:
Jamtok said:
Smacktack said:

Jamtok: This is a "fun" league but, if this is like a "real" league, there should be some incentive somewhere. By incentive, I don't mean like prizes but, at least doing well on the ranking scale. I was just displaying my thoughts as I think I deserve to be in a better spot that number 19 when people ahead of me have alot more losses.

I get what you're saying. My record is 2-0, and i'm only #9. In other words, the earlier you joined, the better off you are. I don't like it either, but meh, what can we do about it?

Yeah. I agree. I may not be undefeated, but I only lost because of terrible hands or because I was play testing. The challenge thing adds a lot, but it is so restricted. I can't think of anything, though.

played 1-1 versus smacktrack (was fun tough)

also played 2-1 against afstandloperen (also fun)

Smacktack said:
Jamtok said:
Smacktack said:

Live with it. Don't worry though. The more you play, the better, because I have alot of reasons to kick some people out (especially for those who have played yet, hint hint), sending you up. Second, you have four different people you can challenge (besides Celebi23 ATM).

And Lunar Wing, I have decided not to count that challenge. PM me and I'll talk about it with you.

@wassily Recorded in two minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back