do you think the project is going well?

• it is great and should carry on!

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • errrr,not too bad...

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • no,the pokemon are horrible and you should quit now

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
RE: pokemon iolite (spip:super pokemon image project)need people to help with stuff!!fakemon game.

It was an accident.we need ideas to complete the dex.remember to check the fiction reguraly,because i update every few minutes.

RE: pokemon iolite (spip:super pokemon image project)need people to help with stuff!!fakemon game.

we are part of the family?yes you can join.be sure to look at my fic,a new world(it will tell you the iolite story."
offtopic:do you like my new avatar.bronzbee!!has gone crazyyy!!and has longer and sharper arms.more heads.tiny legs.more style!

where's your fic?

YEAH I WANTED U TO JOIN A LOOOOONG TIME AGO BUT I COULDN'T ASK!!!! but... can u do the sprites like u did for some banners and trainer cards at your shop? thanks. but don't put the empoleon icon, we know it's yours.
CF: 3rd time: RATE THE PIC JUNICHI'S POSTED (MI SUGI's LIKE DRAWING)

did I ask??? I just asked if u made the sprites oh well never mind
but about the empoleon thing... well I won't claim it as mine and I doubt any person that works here will do that... but if u want that's ok... well 4 the rating, just read the PM

You rock!!Brilliant!i cant upload pics onto the computer so i am trying to be a good computer artist.
to fps:There isnt much i can do when i am sleeping:p
to junichi:The sprites are the ones that are used on the game.so this is an example sprite:
th_pandizzy-1.png
A sprite should be about this size.its should have the outline like this and etc.i will send you a guide for spriting if you'd like:)but i will have to check if i am aloud.it might have that copyright stuff.
to weird named person:the fic is in fan creations.it is usually either up or above this thread.i will update fic now.junichi you are added to the list

I love the pic its cool
and I got a new rock tumbeling idea for pokemon with dex info

TREPLE rock type/ rock blowing pokemon  the stomach of TREPLE is so hard when he
sneezes rock's spit out in no time

TURILPLE rock type / mountain climbing pokemon   the claws of TURILPLE are like diamants
he lives on the peak of a mountain

TRENTREPLE rock type / TRENTREPLE makes his nest out of pure diamants he cut's true them like it was butter

oke guy's hope you like it because my vacation is up and it's my last day so you won't see me for a long time

good idea.may i edit a little?
TREPLE rock type/ rock blowing pokemon/TREPLE can fire rocks from his mouth at instant.Its belly is so hard it can even digest leather.
TURPLE rock type / rock blowing pokemon/TURPLE consits on eating only rocks.its belly is hollow.It fills itself with rocks to look stronger.
TENTEPLE/ digestion pokemon/ TENTEPLE prefer to live at the peak of mountains.they are very protective of theyre young and make theyre nests out of diamond.

I love the edit charizards friend

I think twebble looks a bit like my treple don't you think an d my treple is also rock

we have a fire and rock already sorry.pyrock.he evolves from magcargo.remember to put a link in youre sig junichi.i shall add treples family to the list.by the way who was that pokemon you drew junichi?i'd like him in the game.:)

O0oh we willn have them anyway.will add to list soon writing fic.

edit:Junichi i know you are very good at making banners so,could you do one for iolite later?i will send you what pics to use,if thats ok:)

edit2:I congratulate fps.wow that was short.

charizards friend:What about a fakemon made out of marble that has different forms?
I like Aquamail!
I still like it.

Great banner!thanks alot!

edit:I honestly don't want to discredit you,but the empoleon thing in the corner....I will make another overworld(Mabye we could use chloroseeds.)

Edit2:How do you put links in pictures?does anyone here know?

whats going on?my bros actually making it?charizards freinds making it?hahaha!hes joking right?

could you answer about the links please!i want to use it but i cant!I will right mopre on my fic soon.and ryan i am making it.you already know that and i dont know why im posting this because i could just talk to you now.oh well.oh and junichi,there will be no more fire pokemon because there is too much.:(

you never said that!well not at the time i posted.you just edited!i never said aquamail was fire but i was just reminding that we have too much fire pokemon!I dont know everyones age here but i am most cerainly under 13!oh wait.....let me check when posted etc.

edit:I hadnt seen that edit at the time.it was impossible for me to read that.mabye you should be uising more common sense.

I never edited with the linking instructions, they were there in the initial post.
Lol, common sense would be reading the noobie guide
And just my point, you're under 13.
Anything else to add to the dispute?
I don't. Let me know when this project actually has people who can sprite.
I'm leaving the project/taking my ideas with me for the time being. Iolite is a nice project, but it needs more focus and skill to make it serious. Thanks for starting it, and good luck in finishing it ;). Even online grammar skills are important in life.-Junichi

sorry I heven't been in a long time, on mondays-tuesdays-saturdays and sundays I'm mostly out because my mom is at the computer all the time... except now of course...
CF: thanks, YAY now I'm sugi's leader :D
well, see you on thursday!! (perhaps I log in tomorrow, tuesday, if I have an oportunity... sorry this time I won't be on wensday too because is my birthday, sorry again)
PS: junichi's right (except for the noobies' guide :( ) we should be more organized, for example, we can talk about one thing at a time and then someone brings a new idea/suggestion/(wathever) and we could decide who does what, for example I and someone help with sugi's - CF does the leading - light manaphy does the cities and like that (of course if someone has an urgent idea, he can post, of if someone has a new poke and works in another area he can post too)

Back