Pokemon Ice Version

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *Updated Front Post*

Yeah the layout is much better. I might make some slight adjustments to it if you don't mind.

Okay thanks Wobbuffet. Once I change the layout a bit I shall add it to the front post.

Your forums are good. I think that everyone on this thread thathelos should sign up if they haven't already. Like that style Wobbufett.

If you need help with fakemon, Im here for you.

@Wobbuffet: Okay. Though for right now we will use the one that you have. I am still editing the layout still.

@Chiraami: Thanks. :)

@Kr-Oh: Okay thanks. If it is possible could you post some of your work.

Well here are 2:
Evilcat.png

This one isnt a fakemon:
Warubiaru.png

I like the first one. The second one is already a Pokemon in Black and White. I would recommend you not to use Pokemon art that is already in use. I want Pokemon art that hasn't been used and is created from member's imagination. If the first Pokemon is copied from a Black and White Pokemon then we won't use it. But overall they are great and I will probably use the first one since it doesn't seem like a Pokemon that is already used.

Anyway thanks for the fakemon. I appreciate the help and you are a great help with the game.

I thought of the first one myself.
I stated on the second one, "This is not a fakemon" Its just what I randomly pulled out of all my art.

Okay yeah I noticed that later on. Anyways I really like the first one and you are very talented. Is it possible for you to help out with other fakemon since you are a great artists and we can use your help.

What do you mean by help out with the other fakemon? I dont even know how many more you need, ever since Garriter was here.

Well we need a couple more since they are going to be in the game. Garitter is a long time contributer to the game. So is it possible for you to help out by creating more fakemons for the game probably need a couple more. Not saying that you have to keep posting the fakemon, just probably do one and then take a break like Garitter.

Haha Garriter is doing a good job....Oh well I wasnt needed in the first place....Haha well Ill help out still.

I can help with spriting and art, (I am better at art than spriting), I just need a short description (incl colours) of the pokemon, and I can draw it n_n.
I can do anything else, except programming.

@Kr-Oh: Okay.

@Jayj4: Okay it will be appreciated if you could help out with the game. Though could you post some of your artwork so we know how well you draw.

I have an idea for the games trio: the 3 spirits.
1. Ka (the Egyptian word for soul)
2. Atman (the Hindu word for soul)
3. Spiritus (the Greek word for soul)

Thos dont necessarily have to be the names, theyre just ideas. I can make some rought drafts of them in my free time.

Umm, here is a fakemon which I just drew because I don't actually draw fakemon's :p my first go at this :S
2uzfe4i.png
<----- My weird sign....

I know it isn't the best, but it certainly is better than my sprites :p

What should I help out on? Story? Map? Gym Leaders?

I'm not actually sure.... O_O
Let's just say it is fire/poison :|

Back