Finished Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Beta Version): A.S.F.: Game to be restarted with edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: RPG: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F. (Join by PM): Game Start! W1 You can still join!

Somnus awakes, shaking his bulbous bulb in a grand display! *proudly shining his "worlds best friend badge"* Wandering around the base he looks up and down the corridors wondering what to do with himself.

RE: RPG: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F. (Join by PM): Game Start! W1 You can still join!

As a heads up this riddle will expire tonight and I will reveal the answer tomorrow morning. The other riddles will be revealed at the end of the game.

In: Sakura enters the game room and sees Lux wandering around, probably trying to find something to do. "Oh! Hi there!" She said to the Aron.

Dec woke up to the warm sunlight filtering in through the windows. Dec stood up and stretched. With nothing else to do, Dec sat back down in his bed and started playing his 3DS; waiting for Gerik to wake.

In: Blu wakes up from her nap in the Lounge, just in time to hear someone talking in the Gameroom. Blu trots to the Gameroom half awake wondering what's going on. "Hello? Who's there?" asks Blu.

I woke up, and noticed that my partner, Lux, was missing. There was a note from Lux next to my bed with the clue, along with him saying he was in the Game Room. So, I headed there to find my partner.

Gerik woke up with the same sunlight as Dec warming him up. He stirred and looked out the window, and then over to Dec. "What's that you got there?" he said.

In: As Lux was just about to respond to Sakura, Blu and Slick entered in the room. "Hey guys! What are you doing here?" Sakura asked the Absol and Chimchar.

Ace woke up just to see an Absol leaving his team's sleeping quarters. Ugh, my aching head. Well, may as well go to the game room to play some games or whatever. He decided to leave a note for the Skarmory that he's be going to the Game room. Also, he'd be going to the kitchen and then the lounge. He closed the door quietly to avoid waking him and then ran to the Game room
OoC: I know, long post for my first time but whatever.

Dec looked back at Gerik. "Oh, it's a 3DS. I had it with me when I woke up." (OoC: Referencing the whole "change-from-a-human-to-a-Pokemon" thing! o_O ) Dec showed the screen to Gerik. It's the first console with 3D graphics that don't require glasses. Cool, huh?"

In: Turns around and sees her teammate, an Eevee, walking over to the gameroom. "Hey", Blu says to Ace, "Do you want to grab something to eat in the kitchen?".

Eh, its fine, most of my posts are pretty long anyhow and BTW there is a a refrigerator, a fountain pop machine, a cadny machine ect.. in the kitchen

"Whats cool is that you can play that without arms!"
:0
"I'm hungry, I'm going to the kitchen. Want anything?"

Dec suddenly looks down at his fins. "Oh. You're right." Dec wondered how he even managed to play it. "Hm. I think I'll follow you. I hear they have soda!" Dec puts down the 3DS and follows Gerik to the kitchen.

In: Sakura starts to get hungry, so she heads to the kitchen to get something to eat. When she gets to the kichen, She heads to the snack machine and gets a bag of chips. As she was about to return to the game room, she suddenly slips on a puddle of soda and falls on the floor, bruised, but ok.

Gerik looks at all the machines for food they had in the kitchen.
"What do I want for breakfast...?"
He looks at the candy machine.
"Skittles!"

Dec, as soon as he entered the kitchen, headed for the soda fountain. Woah… Dec looked at all the choices. "Rawst-Cola… Max Elixir… Oran-aid… Sitrus Tea…" Dec grabbed a cup from the dispenser, and placed it under the tap. He pressed the button with his fin, and watched as the steaming liquid poured into the cup. Dec popped a lid onto the plastic cup, and grabbed a straw. He ripped off the end of the wrapper, and blew through the straw, launching the wrapper right at Gerik. Dec tried to look as surprised as possible. "Oops, heehee…" Dec, forgetting his silliness, sat down at a table, holding the cup in his hands. The cup was warm. Dec put his snout to the straw and drank the liquid. He let the sweet, soothing taste of the Sitrus Tea slide down his throat, calming him. He could feel the Sitrus's healing powers immediately. He took another sip, savoring the taste.

In: Blu notices Ace had to leave so she goes to the kitchen by herself. She grabs a cup and presses the Rawst-Cola button with her scythe on the side of her head. She then throws some ice cubes in her drink, enjoying the sound of the ice cubes plopping in the cold fizzy drink. Blu takes a sip, refreshed from the unique taste. Blu sits at the table across from Dec and carefully watches the other team members.

In: safari stayed in the corner of every room he entered. He didn't see any reason to socialize. He was just waiting to be assigned a mission.

In: When Slick arrived in the Game Room, he looked around, but was unable to find Lux...was he still in there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back