• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Shaymin's Shoppe: Have ReshiPhlosion Deck + Odd and end stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Shaymin's Shoppe: Luxray Lv.X for sale... I won 2 BRs with him, and I can't go to Nats. Who wants him? =D

SotS said:
Yeah, everytime I give prices on a lot, I expect that they won't need it all. No apology needed. Not to mention it always rings a big price, something people don't like to do... Especially me. xD

Lavitz: All I have is MD and Unleashed... $10 and $7 respectively.

Azelf Master: Will you be the buyer of my Luxray? xD

2 Uxie LA (1 RH)
1 Luxray X
MD Sleeves

$80 Shipped? Let me know or Counter. *Crosses fingers* (5th person to ask about Luxray, I thought it wouldn't matter when I sold it, because I just want the 3DS.... Then I remembered my Sister's Birthday, and my Brother's Birthday, and my Dad's Birthday... All in the course of a month.)

What price for both shipped?

RE: Shaymin's Shoppe: Luxray Lv.X for sale... I won 2 BRs with him, and I can't go to Nats. Who wants him? =D

I can do $20 Shipped.

I don't charge for Shipping normally, but Merch costs a bit more to ship.

SotS said:
I can do $20 Shipped.

I don't charge for Shipping normally, but Merch costs a bit more to ship.

$9 shipped for Unleashed sleeves?

Are you paying by Paypal?

Cash or MO?

In that case, Cash. I can't do MO.

Yeah, $9 is fine. Do you maybe want something worth a buck though? You know, just to make it a single $10 instead of multiple bills. xD

Sure, what can you do for an extra dollar? lol.

A Claydol LP? xD

I don't know, you know of anything you want that isn't worth purchasing because of the cost for shipping normally? lol.

If you want to do $9 that's fine, just throwing a thought out there to get a "flatter" bill.

SotS said:
A Claydol LP? xD

I don't know, you know of anything you want that isn't worth purchasing because of the cost for shipping normally? lol.

If you want to do $9 that's fine, just throwing a thought out there to get a "flatter" bill.

I can do that for $10. PM me.

RE: Shaymin's Shoppe: Nothing in particular.

Bumpity! I'm selling my last Luxray Lv.X! I'm hoping $70 for it, but feel free to throw offers out there. It has slightly white edges at the top, but it's been sleeved since day one.

RE: Shaymin's Shoppe: Luxray Lv.X for sale!

Those are gone, sorry. This thread wasn't updated, it was just bumped with another Lux X. I'll update as much as I can now.

$60 - $70 Shipped. Unless you have another price in mind.

SotS said:
$60 - $70 Shipped. Unless you have another price in mind.

5 million.

Just kidding.

do you have any of these pre-release sleeves
Great Encounters
Majestic Dawn
Legends Awakened
Arceus

No I don't. I wish I did though.

So.... You don't want Luxray? xD

no thanks. i may come and buy it later but right now im short on cash.

Okay that's fine, just let me know when and if you still need it.

Edit: I like your 5 Million dollar offer though! ;P

Yes I can, but before anyone can sell to you, you need a ref thread. Read the rules to find out how to get one. Once you request one we can discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back