SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

So I guess this means that the hands won't be returning now... because all the bosses have been confirmed.

Orly? Where is this confirmation at? Cause all I've seen confirmed are Petey Piranha and Rayquaza.

All the bosses??! I thought there was going to be a lot more than 2-3. Wouldn't that be something if it were true??

dmaster out.

The sonic final smash is awsome, although looks hard to control. The new trophy power looks good, as you can turn weakened enimies into trophies.

I noticed right away that it was like catching a Pokemon and yes it was an awesome idea.:) EDIt 12 AM. Check out the odd update but it looks cool.:)

This is cool because now you have to properly earn your trophies

Wow, this looks a lot more fun than the Trophy Lottery thing. It also looks like a great way to waste coins by the dozen. :p

Hmmm.... I wonder... if you can get coins from doing Wifi battles....

Cool, I see two different Animal Crossing trophies; Tortimer and Pelly and Phyllis (together)! =D

Coin thing is unique. I wanna blast those missiles.:p

dmaster out.

It would also be funny if you could hit people with those trophy things and momentarily incapitate them, then attack.
:)

As a fan of Kirby Air Ride, I'm pleased to see today's update. Dragoon works just like it does in the game (as far as collecting the pieces to assemble the Air Ride Machine goes), but for one-shotting your opponents, Hydra would have been more appropriate.

Hey, you can't really complain, though. Dragoon is way more stylish than Hydra could ever be.

I wonder why Mario was used as the model of "Yay, I assembled Dragoon" and not Kirby? In fact, Kirby isn't anywhere in the update, which is weird. D3 is, but he's stupid and can't even ride Dragoon in KAR. At least he gets shot. :D

Also make sure you read the second update for today, "Share." Looks like it's just a reminder for people to turn on the setting to receive things from Nintendo.

Wow, you only get half of the gaming experience out of brawl if you dont have wi-fi. Im glad to have wi-fi:)

I really hoped that if they'd add an air ride machine, they'd make it like wario's bike, but, well, maybe a Mario Kart.

I guess I can't complain, Kirby is finally more than just a background character in the game, and with one of the most powerful non-smashball dedicated to one of his games, I guess he's actually beating link as prominent character in the game.

notice said:
All seven languages of Smash Bros. Dojo will take a year-end holiday break from posting following December 28. We plan to resume posts on January 7.

Have a happy new year.
:(

YES! I had a feeling that either Dragoon or Hydra would be in, and lookie here!

PMJ said:
As a fan of Kirby Air Ride, I'm pleased to see today's update. Dragoon works just like it does in the game (as far as collecting the pieces to assemble the Air Ride Machine goes), but for one-shotting your opponents, Hydra would have been more appropriate.

Hey, you can't really complain, though. Dragoon is way more stylish than Hydra could ever be.

I agree with every word in this quote. Yes, Hyrda is the one that goes like 109,367,013,936 miles per millisecond, and does a ton of damage, and Dragoon is the more awesomerest looking one that can allow you to fly for like, thirty minutes straight (which you have to admit is really, really fun).

I bet the reason for this break is so they can type a ton of more updates and get them all set to auto-update themselves. I bet they only stocked it up to the end of 2007. ;p

They didn't have the updates before, so know they're making excuses to stretch them out.

Sharing is to get the downloadable content, and yes, I'm very happy I have Wi-Fi. Lol.

Dragoon is a race to get three parts, kind of like the Smash Ball. 1HKO is nice, but it seems like it's too much trouble to get. Dragoon is a cool name.:p

dmaster out.

I also hope you can use the dragoon and smash ball in a combo. Sweet :p

That^ would be super-dooper deadly. I'm not sure that's even physically possible in a frantic game, as Smash Bros.

dmaster out.

I saw the updates and forgot to post but that item looks pretty sweet and powerful.:)

Great, No more updates until the seventh >_> this is great.

Back