SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

Well, this will give us some time to think about recent updates instead of a new one every hour.
I also have just finished watching the E3 movie, and it's pretty good. I like the snake part. :p

No it will make most people annoyed. They don't wanna wait and think of who MIGHT be in when they could know who IS in.

I have a feeling this thread will get slightly dead, with no more new info. to talk about being in the game.

The Solid Snake part in the video is pretty cool.

I'm pretty sure all the pieces will appear, otherwise it would be a waste of one part.

dmaster out.

Nah, xxashxx asked for the thread not to be locked. Plus, this is one of the hottest threads at Pokebeach and it generates almost the most discussion. There would be no reason to lock it, even for a little more than a week. Besides, there might be more discussion here than we think.

dmaster out.

I wouldn't worry about it. The Dojo is only going down for a week, and the limit on thread life is two weeks. Trust me, this thread won't come even close to dying.

This thread will stay open as long as I live.LOL:)

Until the game actualyl releases and people slowly start to leave this thread then some n00b comes and posts on it and it gets locked.

What characters we plan to select as our own.
Sonic, although you may have already guessed. -_-
Who do you plan to use?

ShadowLugia, don't double post, use the edit button instead. ;/

In Melee, my #1 character is Dr. Mario. I've tried using Mario, but I just can't get over his fair being a spike, and Doc's fair launching the enemy outwards. It just screws me up. So when my brother pointed out that Mario's fair now launches the enemy outwards (check the very first video), that really made me want to test out Mario and see how he does. He will probably be my first choice.

Of course, I'd like to try everyone and see how they've been changed.

my top character in melee was falco because well he just reached out to me because he was blue and like Fox, my second choice in melee would be Luigi, he is the better brother. in the N64 smash (yes i still have it and yes i still have an N64) my best character was Pickachu, lets he was the best then with his party hat awesomeness and the mid air karate kick. plus everyone else was too slow. but for Brawl i think pokemon trainer looks cool and same with pit and lucas.

hey it's only like one month until brawl hits japan and two weeks after that it will be north america's turn and hopefully also europe too (although i'm canadian).

Happy New Year and Germany ftw in the Euro Cup

I'll try out my favorite new characters first. (Snake, Wario, Pit, Zero Suit Samus) Then I'll just probably play with Link, Sonic, and Mario as my three main characters.

dmaster out.

I'm using Ike because he's like my favorite character of all games. Plus he's reeally tong and I've been hoping he was in since I heard about the game. I'm also hoping they bring in another Fir Emblem Chracter like Sothe.

I hope Marth comes back. :[

I'm hoping for Lucario to come. I heard somewhere that it was replacing Mewtwo. That would be sad, but Lucario would be just so cool.

dmaster out.

Tons of people posted about what attacks he would have: Aura Sphere, Close Combat, etc.

dmaster out.

On Melee, I always used Ness, as many of you already know. He was so awesome, with his baseball bat, his PK Thunder, his PK Flash (which really only worked effectively on level 9 computers), his Air-Back attack, and his Air-down attack. PK Thunder could be used in, like, sooo many awesome ways, and I loved using it. The only thing I can't seem to beat with Ness is the 25 Mr. Game and Watches on the final stage of All Star Mode on Very Hard. I get them down to about 7 left each time, and I get destroyed. Ahhhhh.... Ness wasn't really made to face 25 of those things on very hard anyways, but still.

Anyways, I'll be using Lucas, of course. Since he has a lot of the same moves, or different versions of the same moves. I especially like how his moves utilize the "elements", such as PK Fire (MUCH better than Ness's was on Melee, looks like), his PK Ice (which I'll be enjoying more than PK Flash), and his PK Thunder (looks the same, but who knows). Plus, that baseball bat just owns.

But... Of course, if Princess Shroob makes it in (very unlikely, at this point, since we very well may know the entire roster), I'll be using her. :]

On Melee, before I used Ness, I used Princess Peach. I never really got too good with her, but I enjoyed using her. Her and her frying pan. :>

Back