SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

i think this is not the greatest update, but it will be fun nonetheless ^^
multi man melee with co-op^^
lol me standing left, and bro standing right, and each a beam sword^^ no way anything is getting through :p
lol 2 DK's qusing down+b...lol even one could finish 100-man melee :p

greets,
psycho

COOL, colorful alloy guys! Now dredging your way through the 15-Minute Melee Brawl won't be such a chore anymore! :D

They kinda remind me of the Fighting Polygon Team from SSB. I wonder if they might make an appearance somehow.

yeah this is great! it looks like they each have diffferent abilites! and they are adding more co-op to all the modes which is awesome! and they remind me of the polygons to only they look harder... but i doubt it will matter lol. CANT WAIT FOR THIS GAME!

Those look way better than those silly fighting wire frames, and maybe even better than the polygons, I really can't say I hate those update :O

Multi-player WiFi was kinda predictable, but cool nevertheless.

To bad the update didn't involve any new people :[

silver said:

I think that dojo has reveiled all the default characters all ready.

Multi-Man Melee is not just solo now, it's co-op locally and via Wi-Fi. I wonder how teams will work out over Wi-Fi. :F

New colorful guys look better and one looks like Kirby. Lol.

dmaster out.

Gamefreak734 said:
silver said:

I think that dojo has reveiled all the default characters all ready.

Well it would be better if they told us some of the unlockable characters too >_>

hey the red guy just might be the evidence that C.Falcon is in the game

hey is anyone planning to make a clan or team for SSBB. maybe we should pre organize here and then actually do it when the game comes out. soo who would like to be the leader and don't look at me

i did make one! but it had uhhhhhhh "questionable results" lol

Questionable results? What is that supposed to mean? >.> People didn't join or something?

I don't know if it was that guy who made it, but I remember a thread about something that may or may not have been about that because the game was so far off so the topic was locked. But I mean, I still don't think making a clan right now is a good idea since the game still isn't out yet. ;/

But hey, come February 10, go nuts.

Febuary 10th? CRAP! I'm in florida then until either the 15 or the 16! The game will be sold out here by then >:'[

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
COOL, colorful alloy guys! Now dredging your way through the 15-Minute Melee Brawl won't be such a chore anymore! :D

They kinda remind me of the Fighting Polygon Team from SSB. I wonder if they might make an appearance somehow.

My friend and I both beat it with DK using down and B to do his slap the ground attack and we barely beat it because it said COMPLETE right before DK turned into a star and died. The wire frames flipped him spinning him towards the back near the top of the screen. I am glad that is over. We had to tape the stick in the down position because neither of us could hold it down that long.:)

WARNING: New Challenger Approaching. It is officially confirmed that Captain Olimar from Pikmin is in the game. There is also World Map music their too.:)

I had a feeling Olimar would show up. He'll make a great addition to the roster. It'll really be interesting to see you he plays.

lol olimar and his pikmin...something tells me they'll fight like popo and nana from iceclimbers: you control olimar, and the others just comealong...each doing something else, or one pikmin makes a throw, if you push the grapple button, the other one smashes, the next 2 are for special attacks or something like that...

bah february 10th...you mean that's the release date in ...usa, europe has to wait a month...as usual...
well, i'll be happy to wait, if it is allowed for me to join a clan when it comes out here...

greets,
psycho

Bacon told you so at some page :p
Olimar looks weird, I suppose they have room for alot more characters if Olimar makes it.

Back