SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

yh, now i'm totally convinced ganon is in...if olimar is, then anybody can be....i don't even exclude princess shroob or daisy being in at this point (although peach has alternate costum to be daisy, i don't care^^)

heck, even lucario AND mewtwo can be in at this point^^
we can't say anything for sure, except the facts that have been confirmed...

lol this is a serious turn of events...

greets,
psycho

OMG YES I WIN 15 BUCKS YAY!!! omg hne is definitely gonna be my 3rd or 2nd best character! or else....

lol, that depends on how much you'll practice with him i think, and how much his moves/speed/jump capability appeals to you...if he doesn't match what you are used to, it won't even be your 5th best character....

ofcourse, if you are a bit allround like myself (i can use ganon and fox equally good, and that's a huge difference in moves/speed/jump capability) then you can train with him to make him your 2nd best or even best char...

btw: i'm not perfect, there are characters in melee i can't handle...like mr game&watch, mario (strangely enough), pichu and dk...there are others but i can hold my own versus 3 lvl 9 comps in team with em...with those i have named, i cannot...

i hope i can master sonic as good as i am with fox right now^^

greets,
psycho

Olimar totally beats G&W when it comes to character originality, c'mon, the dude uses little plant things to attack :O

I doubt he'll be a good character, though, either that or they make him too easy to use and he'll be over-powered, we'll see.

Well, at least we have a character confirmation, best update in weeks. They'll probably spoil his special attacks and final smash soon enough.

Okay... I think that it is safe to say that none of us where expecting this.

It is very unexpected. It hasn't happened in months and here it is. A new challenger is definately approacing in one of Miyamoto's unique game Pikmin. I heard about it when it came out, but never played it. It definately looks like I need to brush up on my Pikmin history books. Olimar needs to do his FS with his buddies, which means that his Final Smash better dang well be good. Wonder what kinds of attacks he'll have. :F They'll be spoiled tomorrow, for sure.

dmaster out.

tomorrow, or in the course of the week...
anyways, they will be weird either way :p

greets,
psycho

Olimar looks funny. He uses pikmin as numchucks:D(bet he can beat fox:p). If hes in then everyone has a chance to be in(Hes only in because the hae afermative action for aliens too

When I saw this update, I shot up screamed, "YEEEEEESSS!! W00T W00T!!"

Yes, even the "w00t" part.

=D

I absolutely love the Pikmin games, I mean, come on, they're great games. They involve little plant creatures fighting vicious creatures and collecting treasures and exploring caves. There's tons of strategy involved, including treasure hunting, strategy, ship part hunting, strategy, and, oh yeah, strategy. Actually, I have been really hoping for a Pikmin 3 for the Wii sometime soon, but sadly I have yet to hear any news about it....

Yes... He does look quite limited.... but he looks extremely fun to play as.

Judging from that screenshot, he is about as big as Mario, whereas in reality (reality of Pikmin, anyways), he is only a few millimeters tall. Lol. I really don't care, though.

This is the first character update since October 25th of last year, and it's a great one.

His Final Smash will so uber awesome. You will get to feast your eyes soon, very soon. >:]

Wow... That music is pure nostalgicness. It's majestic and very well put together.

/me is very happy.

Togeshroob said:
His Final Smash will so uber awesome. You will get to feast your eyes soon, very soon. >:]

* Togeshroob is very happy.

yeh, Like hes going to have a super blast of pic-min

I didn't suspect Olimar :[ Still no Fire Emblem people :[

Sweet. The pic-min guy is in. I knew that good updates were ahead!

Gamefreak734 said:
Okay... I think that it is safe to say that none of us where expecting this.
w00t Olimar FTW!!! I thought of this idea like 2 years ago back when Melee was all the rage, I was telling my friend. "Dude Capt. Olimar should be in here." And he's all "Who the heck is capt. olimar" "The pikmin dude" w00t PIKMIN RULEZ. I just love Pikmin and now I'll be able to pwn Snake with some living plants and Snagrets and Wollywogs, and Pearly ClampClamps and A Broken Rocketship and an infesting Mushroom and a Pileated Snagret, and a Breadbug, and the Bulborbs, and King Bulborb..... Man I love this game.

I think there might be one more Veteran and one more newcomer in. They did deylay the game to make it the best they could.

ok xxashxx there are way more people then that my friend cant stop talking about that game. there is atleast 5-6 more you should up date. thanks

Huh? That made no sense.

YES! They've finnaly posted Snakes Final Smash!

No A-bomb :(

Oh, well, can't say I'm surprised, because I'm not. I figured he'd be shooting at stuff after seeing how Dragoon works. I guess the fans will really love this update, I just find it yet another good update, seems like Sakurai is trying to get us interested once more, I guess we can expect a whole lot of good updates up until the Japanese release date.

I was right about Olimar! Oooooh yeeeaaaaah!

[/brag]

Final smash... I wonder what it could be?

lol snake shoots stuff^^
dang, the people who are good at shoot-em-ups are gonna love this^^

greets,
psycho

Do you suppose each shot does a lot of damage or just some damage?

Back