SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

The Ness page is back workinf for me again. It says to unlock him you have to reflect 10 project times. What does that mean?

What the heck does that mean? Must have to do with the coin launcher or there will be mini games or something.:) EDIT. OHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH. F-ZERO STAGE IS HERE!!. Check it out it looks like an awesome level. That also must mean Capt. Falcon is in the game if there is a level.:)

dude, don't post the how to unlock here, or wanrn people for spoilers...
i have not seen how you must unlock ness on the dojo because i want to try that out myself...i am only interested in what will be in it, not how to get it...

SPOILER!!!!don't read further if you don't go looking at the dojo anymore

a new stage confirmed: F-Zero GX/AX course: Port town aero drive... a huge track which will porbably be lots more challenging then the track in melee...
dammit, if they included the whole track from the game, this is gonna be hard to fight on...
nice challenge for the ones who think they have mastered the controls for the characters^^

greets,
psycho

d master342 said:
Yes, it might not look too good, but maybe it was just a bad player doing the FS. The Dojo! will explain everything in more depth.

dmaster out.

May so. But what happens if your on top of or above Jigglypuff when he/she uses its final smash? That would be intresting to see.

Yeah, good luck actually getting up there.

it actually could be pretty easy to get up there with certain big stages. i think jiggly puff's FS would be good on mushroomy kingdom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn3tq331vZQ&feature=related
Check this out guys! Master hand in action plus, if you look on the credits it will show all the pokeball pokemon, including Mesprit, Metagross etc.

That video is pretty cool^. Yes, it would seem like it would be hard, but it would be interesting if the person does manage to get on top. It probably would propel them outwards and probably not do to much damage.

Yep, F-Zero Stage pretty much gurantees Capt. Falcon in, and guess what, he is. It looks really cool, but it immediately takes it's feel from the past F-Zero Stage and Mario Circuit. It's pretty coo to see a wall just in the middle of the track. :/

dmaster out.

Well since were posting videos up of SSBB spoilers might as well post this.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LckvnqXmujc
The FS of the best character at 1:39:D I cant wait till march 9th. I might not get it till march 10th because I Got a consert on the 9th AAARRRGGG

Yeah, I have nothing to comment on Luigi's FS. It's just so wierd how it slows down time, makes everyone loopy, and the wierd music combos to make it one of the strangest FS I've ever seen.

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
Yeah, I have nothing to comment on Luigi's FS. It's just so wierd how it slows down time, makes everyone loopy, and the wierd music combos to make it one of the strangest FS I've ever seen.

dmaster out.

And the extra damage, dont forget the added damage:p

d master342 said:
That video is pretty cool^. Yes, it would seem like it would be hard, but it would be interesting if the person does manage to get on top. It probably would propel them outwards and probably not do to much damage.

Yep, F-Zero Stage pretty much gurantees Capt. Falcon in, and guess what, he is. It looks really cool, but it immediately takes it's feel from the past F-Zero Stage and Mario Circuit. It's pretty coo to see a wall just in the middle of the track. :/

dmaster out.
the basiclly confirmed C.Falcon at the beginning of the dojo site.
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/items/assist/assist02.html he was the first assist trophie to be anounced and he had the Falcon emblem and last time i checked they didn't do that for any other assist trophie like little mac or the sword/gun guy.
oh yeah and if you wanna see another sweet spoiler check this out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIHJHkzSdxs

electimortar said:
wait march 9nth brawl comes out...i thought it was march 13th

Nope. It is March 9th for sure now. I got an E-mail the other day with the release date from Nintendo. If you want updates on any Nintendo game sign up at www.nintendo.com and go to my Nintendo to sign up. You will need your Nintendo Power subscription code to get it however.:) EDIT. Final Destination is back and better than ever. It also confirms that Master hand is back too.:)

LofaKing said:
d master342 said:

dmaster out.
the basiclly confirmed C.Falcon at the beginning of the dojo site.
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/items/assist/assist02.html he was the first assist trophie to be anounced and he had the Falcon emblem and last time i checked they didn't do that for any other assist trophie like little mac or the sword/gun guy.
oh yeah and if you wanna see another sweet spoiler check this out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIHJHkzSdxs

thanks for the color video!

anyway the final destination stage was lame we all knew that was in WE WANT TO SEE CHARACTER SCREENSHOTS!

i wonder if crazy hand will be back? i wounder how fast Final Destination will be turning, the game might come with a warning if it goes really fast or maybe give the game another delay to stop the injuries

Argggg I want it so bad! Ive been looking on these posts and dojo eveery day. Lucario, PT, Pikachu (WHY NO PICHU), and Sheik will probably be my main peps. I wish they kept Pichu, I owned with him almost as much with Sheik

When you think about it, the game already has a ton of clones, so Mewtwo and Pichu should be in it, but there's a lot of new characters, as well. I didn't think the logos were that important, but only wierd people spot stuff like that. The Dojo! never officialy confirmed Capt. Falcon was going to be in directly. No matter how you look at it.

Yeah, another stage that we already had seen, but this time they confirm Master Hand, which was in multiple videos. The scenary is more space and galactic-like, which adds the intensity that you're truly flying on the stage. The detail that went into the many different backgrounds is astounding.

dmaster out.

We're people complaining about how mixed up the character roster looked? If so if you look again it's really not as random as you think, just look from to to bottom, most everything matches.

Mario had Luigi, Peacha and Bowser below him
DK had Diddy, Yoshi and Wario
Link had Zelda, Ganondorf and Toon Link
Next one is kind of random, maybe if they had Game and Watch instead of Samus it could have represented Classic Characters.
Kirby had Metaknight, DDD and Captain Olimar? Under him
Fox has Falco, Wolf and randomly C.Falcon too
Pikachu has, P.Trainer, Lucario and Jigglypuff below
Marth and Ike we're connected as we're Lucas and Ness while G&W has the third party characters under him.

Anybody else notice this?

yes ive noticed it aswell

man i hope they show a character update tomarrow! i want screen shots!

Back