SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

I love the stage builder. I will be able to make stages forever and play it forever if this is the best of the best. I wonder what is next. Classic mode is back and it looks pretty good too. I wonder if there will be unlockable characters like the last 2 games.:)

xxashxx said:
I wonder if there will be unlockable characters like the last 2 games.:)
Yeah. There's basically no question that there's going to be unlockable characters. It's one of the most exciting and surprising aspects of the game.

[ChanseyMaster]

sweet classic is back, but instead of always having to fight alone (or with a weak partner) you have random fights :d:d with all sorts of rules :p
this is gonna be fun:p

i think it'll be even harder to finish the harder difficulty modes, because of the smash ball...there's no doubt a comp of lvl 8 or 9 will instantly go for it (something like the pokéballs in ssbm) and if they get it, you probably are dead...certainly when playing against a sonic, mario, samus or peach and stuff....pikachus volt tackle hurts but isn't that difficult to dodge...hmmm, i don't want to run into diddy or yoshi >< or even bowser for that part, but he's to slow to get the smash ball :p:p

greets,
psycho

http://mntorankusu.googlepages.com/brawlstageeditor.html

For all those who can't wait to use that AWESOME stage builder, that's a link to a flash which enables you to create the layout of your own stage :D

here's an example:
spikeyjx9.png

Or this:

konkeydongrl5.png

Or this:

lolstageip1.png

or this:

surrealgj4.png

No, this field does not make sense AT ALL, but it would be SO AWESOME to play on it :D

I also made this:

wootzorzwhatloloq8.png

Which is just a fun field.

An awesome mountain:

mountdoomjv0.png

And now, mon piece de resistance:

ffieldod2.png

Rofl, c-m!

Sureal looks awesome. Mt. Doom looks fun to play on.

Too bad my evil computer is not working for that site....

/me sighs....

Anyways, Classic looks exactly like it always does. But, I guess that's what makes it Classic. :F

Hmm, I guess thay are going all out after all. That's good to see since we have to wait over two months. I'll have to play around with the flash stage builder in the meantime. ;p

They are cramming every nook and cranny into this game because not only is it the last but they want to make it the best and there is still a lot of the best to come between now and February 10th of next year.:) EDIT New Stage. 12AM The summit of Icicle mountain. After fighting for awhile it starts to collapse and then a big fish comes out and either eats you or kills you. I don't think you can avoid the big fish.:)

Cool it looks okay. Do you guys think that SMG stuff will be in the game?

I'm pretty sure that fish will be avoidable, as it only appears to jump out and eat/attack things near the bottom platform. I think it's the same fish from Balloon Fight for the SNES. If so, that thing is only going to jump high enough to get things near the bottom of the stage. (Which made sense because in Balloon Fight, it only jumped out for you when you were at the bottom of the stage)

If that is in fact the fish from Balloon Fight, are they hinting that the Balloon Fighter is going to be in the game? Either that or Balloon Fight is simply a recurring theme in the Ice Climbers levels. (It was the alternate music to the Ice Climbers level in Melee)

[ChanseyMaster]

Awesome. This stage is definitely going to be one of my favorites.

Yes, that fish is from Balloon Fight. I recognized it right away.

I think Balloon Fighter's going to be an Assist Trophy.

Zoidburg said:
xxashxx said:
Armored knight from kirby

You meen meta knight

Hes my fav new character

Yeah. I don't remember how long ago I posted it that way but thanks for pointing that out. I don't think I will play on this level much because it is too advanced for me to handle but if I ever get the chance to play it in the store or something I will try it out. I like stages like Pokemon stadium,Flatzone and other stages that are easy to handle.:)EDIT. 12AM. Check out Meta Knights final smash. It looks devastating if it hits but you only get 1 swing and if it misses it is a waste of the Smash ball so you have to get very close to pull off this move.:)

OHKO :O.
Darkness damage is cool, to bad that gets taken away as well if he hits the wrong place.

I love the new staduim, Just think of bom-omb sudden death :p
Does the poar bear hurt you, like in the old course?

Is it just me or are they making some people's final smashes better than others? like fox's compaired to pikachus

Gamefreak734 said:
Is it just me or are they making some people's final smashes better than others? like fox's compaired to pikachus

Actually yes. Final Smash attacks are basically their signature moves and only can be done by the Smash ball. Look at Yoshi's and Pokemon Trainer's final Smash attacks. They will be very hard to avoid especially on small stages like battle field and Pokemon Stadium.:)

I was wondering when we would officially be introduced to Meta Knight's Final Smash.

It sucks that you only get one shot with Meta Knight's Final Smash, but it is quite cool that it is a guaranteed KO if it hits. I assume it's guaranteed, if in the video it KOs Fox at 23%.

Equally cool is splash damage on the attack. I wonder if they blast off too?

entrance*

I missed these in Melee. I'm glad to see they're back. :D

wow ike's entrance is sweet! I loved seeing these in the original they just look ten times better now :D

Back