SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

Well, he's finally arrived.

Sonic The Hedgehog has joined the Brawl!

So now all those people that said "he'll ruin Brawl" can just keep quiet.

This video has also gained us some valuable insight on his moveset.
He appears to have a move similar to Jigglypuff's neutral B, but possibly with more knockback and faster charge-up time. His Up+B appears to be those springs fround throughout the Sonic games, unless it is an item in Brawl. (Personally, I'm going to assume it's his Up+B) He also seems to have some throws that look pretty cool, and an aerial attack that launches him downwards near an oppenent. This would be the first aerial that actual changes course of the character as they go through the air.

Man. Brawl just keeps getting better and better doesn't it.

[ChanseyMaster]

YAY hes here! Cant wait to play him :D!

his moveset looks very good. Now the only question is who will be the last 3rd party character.

its so cool. that means mega-man will probly be in it.

I am... without a doubt... NOT PLAYING AS SONIC! For some reason, I've never liked the Sonic games. he doesn't seem all that "cool" to me. His attacks might appear mediocre, because all he is is speed. Sure, he may be fun to play as, but Snake is THE BEST! IMO, remember

I'm going to gloat over Sonic's confirmation now.

LOLZ SONIC H8ERZ LOLOLOLOL

I love the way Sonic plays. I like speedy, physical characters. I'm liking Sonic more than I thought I would. =]

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
LOLZ SONIC H8ERZ LOLOLOLOL
This quote sums up exactly what I was thinking the second I saw him under the challenger approaching sign.

[ChanseyMaster]

I don't know if I have to join this club to talk about SSBB, but I was just wanted to say......SONIC IS THE BEST NINTENDO CHARACTER EVER! Well, besides pokemon of course. And, at the end of the video on SSBD, he has turned into 'Golden Sonic'. I think that will be apart of his final smash. What do you guys think? And please tell me if I have to join first to spek about this, because if I have to, I will.

sonic looks really tough to play but possibly one of the best characters

bubba235 said:
I don't know if I have to join this club to talk about SSBB, but I was just wanted to say......SONIC IS THE BEST NINTENDO CHARACTER EVER! Well, besides pokemon of course. And, at the end of the video on SSBD, he has turned into 'Golden Sonic'. I think that will be apart of his final smash. What do you guys think? And please tell me if I have to join first to spek about this, because if I have to, I will.

-_- Sonic isn't a Nintendo Character.

And yeah, I think Super Sonic is his Final Smash.

Ok he is just to awsome looking for me to be mad at ^_^.I will so love him he look so cool.

yes we know: nintendo said about 3-4 3rd party characters will be in brawl:
#1:Solid Snake
#2:Sonic
#3:?
#4:???

3 better be ZERO (or X) FROM MEGA MAN..THAT WOULD BE AN AWESOME CHARACTER.

sonic is in. yay! well looks like i have my new favorite character. (metaknight still pwns though)

ssb4ever said:
yes we know: nintendo said about 3-4 3rd party characters will be in brawl:
#1:Solid Snake
#2:Sonic
#3:?
#4:???
No they said 1 or 2 people so sonic might be the last one.

Eevee Master said:
most likely, though i really wanted to see zero get in there :[

Well if they do put someone from megaman it would be megaman not a sec charecter.

Back