Finished Stewart Hall Academy~Check post 3466 to see if you got in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Stewart Hall Academy~SIGN UPS ARE REOPENED! PM ME!

Lupus watches Mad Nana walk outside, he turned to Roan and said, "...I'm going for a walk..." He got up and left, he walked outside and said to Mad Nana, "Protecting Kina is quite important...More important than you let on earlier...", Lupus paused and then asked, "...Why is Kina extremely important?, sure anyone would like to find her, she's a friend. But, you have stronger reasons, am I right?"

"She is part of this legend of our tribe. Her parents were supposed to be the ones to help us, but they were killed by the Black Men. Nana managed to escape with Kina, but that's it. If we lose Kina, we lose our whole family line. Our family by the way, is the ONLY thing stopping the Black Men from raiding the rest of the planet. If we don't find her, then...it's over."
She turns and looks at Lupus.
"I don't know how much longer this planet is going to last, without Kina, we don't have a chance. This world is standing on a simple thread. The needle to sew it is in the enemies hands."

"...I see...I didn't know that she was THAT important to you Nanas...", Lupus looked up at the sky, "...Mind if I talk with you for a little while? It was getting stuffy in that room back there..."

"I thought we already were talking."
She sits on a bench on the side of the building.

"True, True...", Lupus sat on the same bench, he then asked Mad Nana, "...So, when you find Kina, when you defeat the Black Men...What are you going to do?"

Roan didn't know what to think. Then a wave of anger passed over him.
"Why did I have to get paired with the one guy who turns into a freakin monster everynight and the girl with the temper of a primeape?! I don't need this! We have been doing nothing in this boring town for days! All they do is slow us down, I could do this better on my own!"
He noticed a lady at the table next to him staring at him while he yelled at himself.
"What are you looking at lady?" And with that he got up and walked out. He saw Mad Nana and Lupis sitting and talking, and went in the oposite direction from them. He needed some time to think.

"Lets go back inside."
She walks in to NOT see Roan.
Oh no! The Black Men!
She runs upstairs to see out a high window.

Roan was walking down a side walk in the city. He didn't know exactly where he was or where he was going, but he didn't exactly care. He noticed an Officer Jenny futher up the street and to avoid being asked why he looked so pissed off, he decided to duck into an alley. He walked on the uneven brick that paved the alley and saw a few ratatta digging through trash cans. He sat down on a step that led upto what he assumed to be a resturant. He doubted anyone would bother him here for a while.

Lupus walked inside, he found Mad Nana looking out a window on the first floor. "Mad Nana...What's wrong?" Despite asking, Lupus figured out by himself what was wrong..."It's The Black Men isn't it?"

TrainerofFury
I think we kind of just ditched your character. I mean, you were gone for a LONG time...
Why don't you PM me a new character and just start over?
I'm still taking sign ups...

"This can't be happening. If we lose Roan, I won't know what to do with myself! The Black Men are practically undefeatable! They have been at war with my tribe for years! We need to find him. Now!"
She runs downstairs and out of the building. She starts looking around the town.

Lupus quickly sent out his Absol and Ditto, he turned to Absol and said, "Moonshine! I need you to find Roan's scent, can you do that?" The Absol nodded and ran off, "Ditto, transform into me and hide under the bed sheets, that should slow down The Black Men..." Lupus ran off, after Mad Nana

Roan looked up. He smelled something... funky. He looked around and noticed a group of Grimer coming towards him. He stood up and threw out his Cubone and Shellder.
"Cubone! Use Bone Club!" Cubone listened and ran up to the nearest Grimer and gave it a wack. But when the bone hit the Grimers sludgy skin, it stuck. Cubone tried to pull it out, but it wouldnt budge. The Grimer then lifted its arm and hit Cubone off of it with a pound. Cubone staggered backwards into a trashcan. The Grimer kept advancing.
"Shellder, help him out! Icicle Spear!"
Shellder shot off five sharm chunks of ice and hit the Grimers, the icicles sticking out of them like arrows. The attack didn't seem to slow them and they kept coming, their stench growing stronger. Cubone came over and stood next to Shellder.
Roan made a worried look...

She sighs of relief as she seed that Roan is only surrounded by Grimer, and not Black Men. She runs quickly towards him, sending out Eevee as she runs.

DRUMROLL PLEASE!
I WILL NOW ANNOUNCE THE NEW PLAYERS OF THIS RPG!

TrainerofFury(Who isn't really new, but has a new character...)
TrainerofFury said:
Name:Zeke
Region you lived in: Kanto
Personality: Somehow different from anyone else, doesn't like to talk much, and gets aggressive easily.
Special Skills: Rocket science, astrology, and chemistry. Balanced in everything except Math.
Extra Curricular Class(Pick Three from the earlier letter): Pokemon battling 101, Graphic arts, Technology
Appearance(A link or a really, really, good description please): A midget for his age, he is white and wears sunglasses. He has a side swept bang hairstyle. He has skinny legs and arms.
Background(NOT OPTIONAL!) (HATE THAT IT'S NOT OPTIONAL!): Born in the land of...um...Vermillion City...Yeah! And...his mom died in a car accident, yeah! He is very poor, and lives in a small house near the gym. He was never a good person to interact with other people.

Chiraami
Chiraami said:
Yokokina Tour Guide Form:
Name: Toby Wittis
Region you lived in: Sinnoh
Personality: Humorous but serious at times
Special Skills: Online Pokemon battling. Pokemon trading, surfing, smart allec, plays the guitar and spends all his time on online forums
Extra Curricular Class(Pick Three from the earlier letter):
-Advanced Math
-Advanced Literature
-Pokemon Training
Appearance: He has spiky green hair (it looks like Ash's only green ), has dark, cloudy, blue eyes. He is 161 centimeters
tall and has size 7 feet. He has a scar down his left arm.
Background: Enjoyed the city life in Jubilife City until his parents decided to send him to a boarding school. He had a
Turtwig named Norzy but he had to leave it behind when he left Isshu.

And...theres no one else because they are either banned or not very good roleplayers...
I only got 4 forms...how depressing...

Anyways, welcome, I will PM you two how to come in!

OOC: So where are we at lol and do you want me to keep sending those diary things to you. Srry for not being as active i just ave had alot of school lol

RE: Stewart Hall Academy~Congrats to the 2 who made it!

OOC:Aggie I'm sorry for what i did a while back and was wondering if i can come back in?

Ice_Master
At the resturant basically Nana jumped in front of the Black Men, telling you and Chris to run away, but Chris so far hasn't listened and attacking them with his Bulbasaur....

butui4
I will allow you to re-aaply with a new form and see if you make it or not. I will not judge you unairly. I will judge your grammar, and past roleplaying experience.

Lupus's Absol, Moonshine, appeared out of the shadows. Lupus riding on the wolf-like pokemon's back, surveyed the situation...
"Don't worry Roan! We'll help you defeat those Grimer! Moonshine! Shadow Claw!"
Moonshine leapt at two Grimer, slicing them in two...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back