Finished Stewart Hall Academy~Check post 3466 to see if you got in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Stewart Hall Academy~Congrats to the 2 who made it!

How did he get here so quick?!
She turns to see that it was the Absol that helped him out.
"Eevee! Tackle the thing! Bloudgening Attacks will do better than peircing!"

"Ugh, these people are so zetta slow. How long will it take just to go to Violet City? UUUUUGH!"

OOC: Cookie to person who gets the reference.

Roan watched as Nana and Lupis took out the grimer with a look of surprise on his face.
What are they doing here?

"What were you thinking?! We were SO worried about you!"
I'm so sick of this place...
She pauses and looks down at the fainted Grimer.
"Let's get out of this dump. I'm walking to the next town..."

OOC: Aggie will you let Nana say somthin to me lol so I can enter in again lol

"We can't fight them..."
I'm going to regret this...
She grabs Serinity's and Chris's hands, and chants a spell. Immediately, they arrive in the next town(which has a name that I have forgotten...)
Nana collapses to the ground, unconcious.

Serenity falls on her knees next to Nana. "Nana are you alright..???!!" She looks up at Chris then to Nana. "We need to get her somewere to rest she looks tired." Serenity grabs Nana and picks her up gestering Chris to take her other arm.

"I was thinking that I needed to get away from your explosive attitude for a while! And for the record, I didn't need your help. I was handling those grimers fine. But we need to go to Pewter City next. Cubone needs a new club..."
Roan grabbed his bag off the ground and brushed some dirt off of it, then threw it over his shoulder. He looked at his tired pokemon and returned them to their pokeballs.
"Lets go"

She was about to argue that she was Angry Nana, and that was what she was supposed to do, but decided against it.
"I'm sorry, Roan. I was being pretty stupid."

She slightly moans as she leans on Chris to help Serenity.
"I had to save you..." She manages to mumble before closing her eyes again.

Lupus, still riding Moonshine, walked next to Roan, he wanted to talk with him...
"Roan...You're acting strangely, you wouldn't normally do this kind of thing..."

Nana's apology shocked Roan. He was arming for another arguement with her, thinking that what he had just said would set her off. Now he felt like a jerk. He noticed Lupis was saying something and caught the end of it. He thought of making some were-absol joke about "acting stragnely" but decided not to.
"No, I'm fine. This lack of a good nights sleep has just made me irritable I guess"

"Heh, yeah...Sorry about that, the worst news is that tonight is the last night..."
Lupus jumped off Moonshine and re-called him, he turned to Roan, "...But, I'm going to do something to end this..."
He scooped something out of his pocket and showed it to Roan, it was Sludge...

Zeke checks his watch each 30 seconds, waiting impatiently.
"Hurry up slowkings. It's almost night..."

Roan gave him a skeptical look.
"Sludge...? What are you going to do with sludge? Your pocket is an odd place to be keeping that, you know?"

Wow, maybe Smart Nana was right...
Apologizing IS an efficient way to end a argument!

She stares into the distance to see a town in the distance.
"Sorry to interrupt, but I think we have two choices. Either go to the town and wait for Lupus to get rid of his fury, or to try to stay up for the night and protect the town."

"Mph..."
Nana moans as she wakes up in the pokemon center.
"You guys need to seek for our ally. I think he's waiting outside..."

OoC: You're too impatient, ToF...
-_-

Lupus pondered, "The second option will risk the town, but the first option will risk our welfare...I think we should stay until it's over..."
Lupus turned to Roan and spoke quietley so Mad Nana couldn't hear the conversation, "This isn't just sludge, this is sludge from a Grimer, poisonous to humans if digested..."

"I'll let you two decide amongst yourselves..."
She continues to walk down the trail.

"Thats even worse! And how is it going to help your problem? Unless... Are you suicidal? You aren't going to eat that, right?"

"If I eat this, then I won't survive the transformation into and/or out of my Absol form..."
Lupus looked down, a sad expression on his face, "...No-One will ever be hurt again..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back