TCG Discussion - Please Read Before Posting in this Forum!

RE: TCG Discussion- Please Read Before Posting in this Forum!

Hey, does anyone know what 5th generation coins there currently are? I only know of the Unova Starters coin, the Reshiram coin, and the Zekrom coin. What other ones are there?

I'm always on the lookout for interesting Pokémon TCG coins.

There's at least a Victini Coin, too; I think it's from the 3-pack blisters from Noble Victories. I thought there were more... but I honestly don't remember. >_>

Munna is in ND's blisters.

There's probably a ton of Japan only ones as well.

Ophie said:
Hey, does anyone know what 5th generation coins there currently are? I only know of the Unova Starters coin, the Reshiram coin, and the Zekrom coin. What other ones are there?

I'm always on the lookout for interesting Pokémon TCG coins.

Reshiram and Zekrom coin comes 3 varieties.

Foil, Black, and White.

I see--they REALLY want to promote Reshiram and Zekrom, huh? Thanks for letting me know they come in different colors--I'll stick to one Reshiram and one Zekrom though, as it's more interesting to me to have every coin have a different picture. Or is the picture different for each of them?

Artemis said:
There's at least a Victini Coin, too; I think it's from the 3-pack blisters from Noble Victories. I thought there were more... but I honestly don't remember. >_>

Thanks for reminding me! I got one of those, and I managed to forget about that one.

Furn said:
Munna is in ND's blisters.

There's probably a ton of Japan only ones as well.

Great! I'll go after the Munna one next then!

Ophie said:
I see--they REALLY want to promote Reshiram and Zekrom, huh? Thanks for letting me know they come in different colors--I'll stick to one Reshiram and one Zekrom though, as it's more interesting to me to have every coin have a different picture. Or is the picture different for each of them?

All Reshiram and Zekrom coins have the same design. Japan has silver and gold foil. English has has copper foil. I think the black and white from ND decks are the best. Especially the black print on a white coin. It is unique. All other coins have been metal, black or cardboard.

Oh wow, the coin's plastic is white? I should definitely get one of those then.

I kind of miss the days when each preconstructed deck had a different coin, or at least one per set. Like how the EX Team Rocket Returns decks had the red Rocket "R."

Ophie said:
Oh wow, the coin's plastic is white? I should definitely get one of those then.
Yes, it is white plastic.

Noble Victories decks have Escavalier and Accelgor coin. One is silver foil, the other is blue foil.

Oh, nice--I'll also add the Accelgor coin to my list. I'd like the Escavalier coint oo, bt I think Accelgor is cooler.

When HGSS01 Ho-oh and HGSS02 Lugia were released, were they in blister packs?

Artemis said:
I don't have the cards in question, but according to Bulbapedia, both those cards were released in the two versions of the HeartGold SoulSilver Poster Pack.

They have been repackaged in a Pokémon TCG KnockOut Collection.

What is the best way to sell bulk? As much as I would like to sell my bulk to Trollandtoad, I can't because I have so much, it would be a huge hassle to organise it by alphabet, check EVERY card to see if it's Mint or Near Mint, ect. Not to mention their huge deductions if I don't do those things when I sell to them.

You don't have to Alphabetically organize for Troll and Toad if I recall correctly.

Yep.

If you have any other questions on what cards are and are not legal, ask here: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-list-of-legal-cards-and-sets-in-the-modified-format

Card inventory? Those exist? I suppose it makes sense to see them.

I have an organization system for my own cards that allows me to locate any specific card within a minute. By this, I mean that I always keep my cards in order. There are like 12 rules for it, but that's to ensure there is a specific place for any possible card that can be released.

I don't think there's a substitute for that. If I need to know how many of a card I have, I search through my stacks and count them up.

Back