TCG Discussion - Please Read Before Posting in this Forum!

omahanime said:
The Calendar has been updated http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-tcg-discussion-please-read-before-posting-in-this-forum?pid=2028121#pid2028121

The Cobalion promo pack is coming out the day after FB/CF? That's kind of silly, plus it means I won't get my order of a box of all three shipped until Monday at the earliest.

I am wondering if these cards are good cards?

Charizard: Platinum Arceus
Victini: Noble Victories
Scyther: HG/SS Undaunted

I just got these in a trade 2 days ago and wondering if they are good cards. The Charizard and Victini look pretty good but wondering about Scyther mainly. I don't use them for the TCG but I am a huge collector and have roughly 3,300 cards XD. Thanks.:)

Daelum said:
Is the Victini a Full Art card?

If you are referring to the one with an ability, then yes. it's 98/101 from noble victories.
98-victini.jpg

Well, there are two with the ability, so we'll have to wait for the poster to answer.

It is the one with V Blast that does 120 damage if both coins are heads. It has 60 HP and has a Psychic color card. If I am allowed to use the card images from the site I can get the images for all 3 cards XD. Not sure if I can use them on the forums since they are WPM's scans XD.:)

Victini 98/101 from Noble Victories is an Ultra Rare card and is labeled a Full Art card. This is because the Pokemon's image spans the whole card and is not limited to the box. So, you should start called those kinds of cards Full Art cards :p

Daelum said:
Victini 98/101 from Noble Victories is an Ultra Rare card and is labeled a Full Art card. This is because the Pokemon's image spans the whole card and is not limited to the box. So, you should start called those kinds of cards Full Art cards :p

They are labelled as Full Art cards. Any card who's image covers the entire card is labelled as such. What is it you are trying to get at? You first ask if it is a full art and now you are answering your own question with this statement.

xxashxx said:
It is the one with V Blast that does 120 damage if both coins are heads. It has 60 HP and has a Psychic color card. If I am allowed to use the card images from the site I can get the images for all 3 cards XD. Not sure if I can use them on the forums since they are WPM's scans XD.:)

You can.

It is this Victini, correct?

Sleeping Snorlax said:
They are labelled as Full Art cards. Any card who's image covers the entire card is labelled as such. What is it you are trying to get at? You first ask if it is a full art and now you are answering your own question with this statement.

I'm pretty sure he was asking the poster if his Victini was Full Art.

To get to the original question the poster asked, V-blast Victini isn't really good. You only have a 25 chance to successfully attack for 120, which isn't even enough to OHKO the most popular cards in the format. Even with Fliptini, your odds aren't very good.

I am not using it for the TCG. I mean for collectors XD. I am not talking about the full art cards. Just the one I have XD. What do you guys think about the Charizard and Scyther?:)

What set are they from? That has a lot to do with prices and such. As far as Victini goes, I honestly know people here that love the art, and will trade/pay really nicely for them, it's all about how much the person likes the card. For example, I might value a Shiny Krookodile a lot more than someone who has 3 or 4 of it. This is simply because I don't have one. Same goes for Shiny Reuniclus.

Check my first post when I first asked XD. It has the set as wel as the 3 cards Charizard is Platinum Arceus and Scyther is HG/SS Undaunted XD.:)

If you're asking competitively no. They are not that great, and can hardly be played in this format. As far as prices go, they are pretty cheap, check TnT for the prices on those.

Oh ok if the Charizard is used in a fire deck correctly he can do some serious damage. If you bench is full and all fire types his fire wing and fire tail can do outrageous damage XD. If the bench is full all fire types it can do around 130 damage rather than just 80 damage. In my book that is an awesome card XD. The Scyther art wise is cool but attack wise I did not think so XD. Thanks guys.:)

Not sure if this is in the right place to ask this, but do the Fall tins come out before Fall Battle Roads start?

alexmf2 said:
Not sure if this is in the right place to ask this, but do the Fall tins come out before Fall Battle Roads start?

When does Fall Battle Roads start?

Tins come out September 30th.

How rare are POP cards? I know they are promos for Pokemon Organized Play but what is the rarity level of these cards? Are they Ultra rare or just a regular Promo? I have a few holo and non-holo but was not sure if they are worth a lot or not. Last week I traded my Mew POP 2 for my Victini but was not sure if I should ask my friend to add another rare to go with that card or not. I am guessing I should ask him for another rare right? Also have Tauros POP2 and that is holo also. Should I trade it for 2 holos or 3 holos? Thanks XD.:)

Back