TCG Fail Moments.

RE: TCG FML Moments.

Meaty said:
Sure, sorry if it's too offensive, but can anyone think of a better title...?

SML=Screw My Life? lol
STG=Screw The Game

Idk, it's kind of hard when only one term works...

dmaster out.

States: 09 and 08

Top 8 cut, I get 9th.

Regionals 08: Top 16th cut I get 17th.

I love my life. :D

minimidget94 said:
aargh thanks alot, I just lost The Game!! SML haha

Psyduck won the game, I think you can agree to that statement. Anyway I changed the title this is good enough.

LOL, I have the best 1, I win this thread! OK, at a BR I play LuxChomp and change up my list before hand(I have a printed list) I change my switch my luxray and Garchomp lines(2-2 lux to 3-1 and 3-1 Garchomp to 2-2) I put away the extra luxray and hang around, someone I know walks in and asks if they can borrow a lux, I say yes, I take the 1 out of my DECK(I forgot I put 1 back) later a see I have an extra spot, so I add a bebe's(I wanted another in, but didn't have room) and then do deckcheck, it passes deck check with no lux! So we start our round and I play the guy that borrowed the lux, we play, I dont have the luxnin my deck so I azelf, he sprays it, and I lose. I check my prizes... NO LUX. I talk to the head judge about it and I have to take out the lux. FML FML FML!

Kingdra Donked

No, I didn't get donked by Kingdra.

I was playing Kingdra, in fact! I rare candied into a Kingdra LA turn one, without any bench, and attacked for 60.
Then the Jumpluff I was playing threw down a Crobat G, 3 Poke Turns, Jumpluff, attached an energy and Expert Belt, some more bench, and did exactly 130 damage. Damn.

The LAST br I can go to, I'm playing rampardos/machamp (cheapness ftw) and I lay out my basic, have the donk in hand, and he only has 1 basic, I'm so hyped. We flip, I go first. Attach, pass. He draws, candies into kingdra and donks me! UGH.

So we decide to play some more because we have nothing else to do. We play a total, including the official game, of 4 games. He wins the first as posted above. I then t1 him the next 2 games. The 4th game draws out into late game and I win that way also. Dumb. Oh well, the cookie crumbles in everyone's hands eventually.

piplup234 said:
LOL, I have the best 1, I win this thread! OK, at a BR I play LuxChomp and change up my list before hand(I have a printed list) I change my switch my luxray and Garchomp lines(2-2 lux to 3-1 and 3-1 Garchomp to 2-2) I put away the extra luxray and hang around, someone I know walks in and asks if they can borrow a lux, I say yes, I take the 1 out of my DECK(I forgot I put 1 back) later a see I have an extra spot, so I add a bebe's(I wanted another in, but didn't have room) and then do deckcheck, it passes deck check with no lux! So we start our round and I play the guy that borrowed the lux, we play, I don't have the luxnin my deck so I azelf, he sprays it, and I lose. I check my prizes... NO LUX. I talk to the head judge about it and I have to take out the lux. FML FML FML!

Ouch. So far you've won my thread...

crm103top08 said:
The LAST br I can go to, I'm playing rampardos/machamp (cheapness ftw) and I lay out my basic, have the donk in hand, and he only has 1 basic, I'm so hyped. We flip, I go first. Attach, pass. He draws, candies into kingdra and donks me! UGH.

So we decide to play some more because we have nothing else to do. We play a total, including the official game, of 4 games. He wins the first as posted above. I then t1 him the next 2 games. The 4th game draws out into late game and I win that way also. Dumb. Oh well, the cookie crumbles in everyone's hands eventually.

I got lucky by donking a Jumpluff deck at my BR (with my Crobat deck that's not meant to donk but can) because he had a lone Hoppip start, and then we play a for-fun game and he beats me badly by actually setting up. I got the lucky other side of the story.

This one isn't mine but...
Saw someone playing Kingdra LA vs Rampadonk. Kingdra gets his T1 Dra against a Skull fossil and a benched Unown R, I believe it was. Lone Kingdra. The Kingdra attacks and KO's the fossil, then the fossil player tosses coins...13 heads, Kingdra is KO'd for game.

Meaty said:
Ouch. So far you've won my thread...

crm103top08 said:

I got lucky by donking a Jumpluff deck at my BR (with my Crobat deck that's not meant to donk but can) because he had a lone Hoppip start, and then we play a for-fun game and he beats me badly by actually setting up. I got the lucky other side of the story.

Yeah, at BR's, I went second, donked my opponent's 2 hoppip with just crobat drops.

I once played a single poke drawer, and drew a poke drawer. So, I played that poke drawer, and got a poke drawer. -_-

Went to a City championship last year when the format was DP-SF. Got a final record of 4-1 with Magtran. Got 5th place with a top cut of 4.:(

mr.619 said:
Yeah, at BR's, I went second, donked my opponent's 2 hoppip with just crobat drops.
sadly enough for him I went FIRST and all he could do was attach an E-belt so I did 2 Bat drops and a poketurn, and I coulf of ko'd him with only one heads from SV baltoy with DCE but to be safe got Crobat Prime out and skill dived.
Porygon-X said:
I once played a single poke drawer, and drew a poke drawer. So, I played that poke drawer, and got a poke drawer. -_-

If I had a nickel...

Played with a friend the other night, and apart from the one energy I started with, I did not draw a single energy the entire game. And the game was late game too. I was completely set up apart from energy. Needless to say I lost. fml

This is a "FML" story but for my opponent and friend at a Battle Road's Tournament.

I was 1-0, he was 0-1 and I got paired down and ended up playing the second game of the tournament with him. I'm running G&G, and he's running FlyPhan. We start, I have Ralts up and Ralts benched. He gets a Claydol and an Active Donphan with one {F} energy set up second turn with magical pixie luck, and destroys my Ralts! So, I draw into garbage and decide I should NEVER give up, even though it looked like game at the moment. So, I said what the heck and I attached a {P} energy and tried to put his Donphan to sleep. With my luck I thought I would get tails and end up losing. But, somehow the stars aligned and I got heads, and he got tails in-between-turns. So I was like WHooT one more turn! Next turn he top-decks a Warp-Point with a Phanpy that has a {F} energy attached. Most of you astute readers and players should realize at this point that he could have won the game by retreating and hitting my active Ralts for the game. But, for some odd reason he mis-plays and attacks me for (0) [no damage on Phanpy]. So then, since these magical stars are still aligned, I end up getting mad-luck throughout the game and am able to set up two Claydols, 3 Gardevoirs 1 Gallade, and my tech FaintGar. I end up winning with a 0-5 prize count. BEST GAME OF MY LIFE!! My hands were shaking after that game.

From now on, no matter how bad the game looks, I WILL NEVER GIVE UP, until I'm 100% sure I lose!

lol wow. ive got one. Im playing my fun deck AMU against my friend's Flychamp, which is already a really bad bad matchup, between extreme attack and take out. To make matters worse, I have 1-1 uxie X, azelf X and a mesprit prized. But then in the next game, I donk his flygon wiht a turn 2 supreme blast :)

At league, when the TO makes fun of me for cheating, when he's using World Championship cards.:( You use proxies once at league, and you're labelled a loser forever... Sure, they were homemade, but that's no reason to discriminate!

Back