Team ShadowForce ~ Looking for members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The TEMPORARY Rising Sun Clan. The war is a DRAW.

Dunno.>..Its Adament

Thats ok Shadow. Btw I'm a Swift Rapidash as urahara posted on the old thread on page 384.

Also I'm working on a OU team so I might be a bit inactive.

What are its IVs?
I might trade an Legit Shiny Kingdra Jolly nature Lvl 100 for it.

I'm still here, just haven't been posting much. When Gamercal PMs me back about my team and I get a certain Pokemon this Wednesday, I'll be open for battling.

blastoise91 said:
wow thats just too much icrista I couldnt go that long props I only got about 50 doing larvatars and got 3 shinys all the natures I wanted

I've tried chaining Larvitars in my diamond with no luck... but that's when I was really young at chaining... I've only caught one shiny larvitar... and guess what? 31 IVs in attack... love it so much I use it competitively in battles... regardless of the other IVs... it also has an adamant nature...

lucariopulse333 said:
Sorry I have been away guys, I have been doing research for a new team that is capable of being a FA. =D

Nice one Icristia! Could I please trade for the spare calm and modest ones please? And could I get tips aswell? I'm a noob at chaining and the only thing I know about it is that going on your bike brakes the chain! (I know bad joke XD)

You can only get one.. 'cause i don't clone my pokes... and I have a friend who's already interested and getting dibs on one of the pokes... that's only if you're talking about the oddishes... if you're talking about the other ones... be my guest... just check my trade thread... they're all there...

icristia im ready for my rank up battle im so ready for it

Wait...didn't i test you Originally??....Icrista did ya get the Pm i sent ya?

did you? if orgot who did i thought it was shadowgranoid but im not sure who it was but if you think it was you then can you test me ive been waiting a loooong time

Whats your rank Right now??

Ok....if you win...you rank up...If you show enough Skill....maybe...I won't go easy on you..

shadoworganoid said:
NOTE TO MODS: This clan is only temporary. THe former Leader Echosong is too busy with school to maintain the clan. I am making this so I can maintain it for her over the school year.
Please do not lock either.
Tame me out im gonna quit

i should've known PDC tested him... LOL... 'cause PDC basically tested the whole clan over the summer.... LOL...

....0.0....8.8 >.7....!.!...Yes it's true.I tested the hole clan.LOL..of course i'm losing my Touch of battling.

Yeah, my edge has disapeared...

I used to beat PDC almost every time, now im just getting worse and worse.... Why? Lol

For those of you that battle me fairly often, add my HG FC to your pal pad please. I will be using it too.

Also, stare in awe at my awesome avitar. ^_^

it was a good battle i finally got PDC to his last pokemon then lost but it was good

I'm assuming the beach warriors is dead, so I would like to join here. I do shoddy only if that's OK.

Oh that reminds me, my league is shifting over to Double battle format for DS tournys. It makes me mad.... sigh...

What are some good ideas? I know there is that stupid Water Absorb/Surf combo.
But what are some other ideas?

I've thought of 2 Electric pokemon or somthing. One with Volt absorb, the other with Discharge.

Ive thought of A pokemon with Flash Fire and the other using Fire on it.

I don't know much about double battles but you could have a Porygon 3 and a jolteon and have Porygon use Discharge. You probably know that already though.

shadoworganoid said:
Oh that reminds me, my league is shifting over to Double battle format for DS tournys. It makes me mad.... sigh...

What are some good ideas? I know there is that stupid Water Absorb/Surf combo.
But what are some other ideas?

I've thought of 2 Electric pokemon or somthing. One with Volt absorb, the other with Discharge.

Ive thought of A pokemon with Flash Fire and the other using Fire on it.
Jolteon with Volt Absorb - Raikou with Discharge or instead of Jolteon Electvire with Motor Drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back