Team ShadowForce ~ Looking for members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The TEMPORARY Rising Sun Clan. The war is a DRAW.

Skippy the Great said:
I'm not sure if anyone here remembers me, but I was in the clan for a short time, then my DS broke. I sent it off to Nintendo, and have it back now, in working order. I would like to re-join.

Hey whats up? Welcome back. PDC, your not allowed to test him. lol

Hey, I'll test him. I need a battle with someone on pokebeach again. I've been on PurpleSurge for the last 4 weeks :eek:.

So tired of seeing "The specified thread does not exist."...

Pikamaster said:
So tired of seeing "The specified thread does not exist."...

Yes, I feel your pain. Many threads on here are so long you need to click the "last" button. Well, thats when it happens.
And for me, its pretty much everytime.

shadoworganoid said:
Hey whats up? Welcome back. PDC, your not allowed to test him. lol

Thank you for having me.

I can do my re-test battle whenever now. I had to go earlier. I'll keep checking back here to see if anyone comes back to do the battle, or PM me. I'll be back here regularly to check in (2 or 3 times a day, like I used to). And to whever might test me, I was Flaming Arcanine rank when I left (I got that rank in my tst battle), I'm not to be taken lightly, so bring your best, and don't hold back.

Actually... PMJfan... you can't test him either because you are neither FA or RH... so... I'll test him... LOL...

lcristia said:
Actually... PMJfan... you can't test him either because you are neither FA or RH... so... I'll test him... LOL...

I'll PM you to set up a time...Now would be fine by me though if you can go now.

Icristia, and I just did my test battle...I lost, 6-0. Icristia's team is down right brutal. GG!

Skippy.....battle?....If i break my Shinx Chain?..We haven't i awhile....i've gotton better....I'll show you....

Yeah... 6-0 Skip... Umm... I don't know... it's kinda hard to rank you because there was little to see... But you have strategy... T-Wave and then intimidating 2ice seems like a good idea... but then you're just gonna be raking in damage while I attack on your switches... and I could've very easily SD'd to get my attack back up...

i have a question for you... Are your pokes EV'd? and with the right natures? or do you not use those things?

but either way I rank you Swift Rapidash... You had very good switches against me... and even though it didn't work, you tried to predict and outpredict me... i think with more experience (and maybe EV'd Pokes) you'll get much better... You'll have a know for the range of damage something can do and stuff... If you need any tips and pointers, you know how to reach me... the guys here are also helpful...

EDIT: Also, your little pic there... yeah... it gives me nightmares... LOL.. JK.. but no... it's really scary though...

Speaking of battles.....Do you guys think I'm Good at battling? 1/10 Rank me on that.

lcristia said:
Yeah... 6-0 Skip... Umm... I don't know... it's kinda hard to rank you because there was little to see... But you have strategy... T-Wave and then intimidating 2ice seems like a good idea... but then you're just gonna be raking in damage while I attack on your switches... and I could've very easily SD'd to get my attack back up...

I have a question for you... Are your pokes EV'd? and with the right natures? or do you not use those things?

but either way I rank you Swift Rapidash... You had very good switches against me... and even though it didn't work, you tried to predict and outpredict me... I think with more experience (and maybe EV'd Pokes) you'll get much better... You'll have a know for the range of damage something can do and stuff... If you need any tips and pointers, you know how to reach me... the guys here are also helpful...

EDIT: Also, your little pic there... yeah... it gives me nightmares... LOL.. JK.. but no... it's really scary though...

I sent you what would ammount to a RMT in your PM's. Yes, it's EV trained, and bread for IV's. I just left WAY to many holes in it.

Im working on that Double battle team still.

So far I have:

1st: Garchomp
Moves: Sandstorm, Dragon Claw, EQ, Protect

2nd: Gengar
Moves: Shadow Ball, Icy Wind, T Bolt ,(forgot the last move)

3rd: (not sure yet.)
4th: Sceptile (probably)

I know, lots of Water/Ice weak. But I dont mind. Most people at my league are simple minded and plan on using the simple Water types with surf combo. Garchomp can kill vaporeon as vaporeon is a special wall. Not a physical one.

shadoworganoid said:

So far I have:

Looks Pretty good.
EQ With Levitate Gengar is pretty good.
But you dont have EVs yet.

To cover ice weakness,the last move could be Focus Blast.

shadoworganoid said:

I know, lots of Water/Ice weak. But I don't mind. Most people at my league are simple minded and plan on using the simple Water types with surf combo. Garchomp can kill vaporeon as vaporeon is a special wall. Not a physical one.
(Bolded is comments from me :p)
So yeah pretty decent team,but it would be hndy to know the EVs.

shadoworganoid said:

So far I have:

I know, lots of Water/Ice weak. But I don't mind. Most people at my league are simple minded and plan on using the simple Water types with surf combo. Garchomp can kill vaporeon as vaporeon is a special wall. Not a physical one.

I feel weird not commenting on a post like this... but I have little to no experience with double battles... it's just so complicated and is waaayyy too diverse... one thing though... explosion would be nice on that gengar especially since you have protect on that garchomp...

But yeah... I cannot give advice for double battles... you got me there...

lcristia said:
I feel weird not commenting on a post like this... but I have little to no experience with double battles... it's just so complicated and is waaayyy too diverse... one thing though... explosion would be nice on that gengar especially since you have protect on that garchomp...

But yeah... I cannot give advice for double battles... you got me there...

Shadow you have waaaaaaayyyyyy too many weaknesses there. You should mix things up a bit. If you are going to have that many weaknesses then I hope your Pokemon are Adamant/Jolly natures since they have good ATTACK and SPEED both. Jolly has better SPEED but lowers ATTACK a little bit. Adamant has better ATTACK but lowers SPEED a little bit but the both are great natures though. In any case I hope you are planning on EV'ing in SPEED otherwise your team will be toast. You will be smoked if you challange a mod. If you are planning on your Pokemon with that many weaknesses then you better make sure they have good SPEED if anything. If You can get Jolly/Adamant natures.:)

xxashxx said:
Shadow you have waaaaaaayyyyyy too many weaknesses there. You should mix things up a bit. If you are going to have that many weaknesses then I hope your Pokemon are Adamant/Jolly natures since they have good ATTACK and SPEED both. Jolly has better SPEED but lowers ATTACK a little bit. Adamant has better ATTACK but lowers SPEED a little bit but the both are great natures though. In any case I hope you are planning on EV'ing in SPEED otherwise your team will be toast. You will be smoked if you challange a mod. If you are planning on your Pokemon with that many weaknesses then you better make sure they have good SPEED if anything. If You can get Jolly/Adamant natures.:)
What the? Jolly raises Speed but lower SPECIAL Attack. Adamant raises Attack and lowers SPECIAL ATTACK.

What he means is you don't have as much attack with Jolly than adamant. So your sacrificing a bit of attack for more speed.

Okay, let me edit this:

Nature: Adamant
EV's: 252 speed/Atk. 4 HP
(I checked Garchomps IV's and they are 31 in Atk and speed.)

Nature: Timid
EV's: 252 Speed/SpA, 4 Hp
Moves: Shadow Ball, Icy Wind, T Bolt , Explosion

4th: Sceptile
Nature: Jolly
EV's: 252 SpA/Speed, 4 HP

What happened to Gamercal? He was always around to give his 2 sence. I wouldnt mind it now... lol Oh well.

Yeah, as I stated before. Im well aware of my multiple ice weaknesses. But thats ok. Im going with a speed advantage. Plus offensive pokemon arent really suppose to survive long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back