Team ShadowForce ~ Looking for members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The TEMPORARY Rising Sun Clan. The war is a DRAW.

Awesome. I have gotten better. I have won against jboy arodo 1b2 Lucario of light and renzamil. I have almost beaten lcrisria once but I have to get a better Charizard and 1 other Pokemon too then I should be able to beat him.:)

I hope you execpt me back! :) Just pm me test battle and I will be on.

FC that you'll be using:I am only Shoddy now Shoddy Name: Bobbie
Will you try to be active?:Yes
Have you read our rules?:Yes

I think our clan is Wi-Fi only. I checked the front page. I did not see anything for the use of Shoddy here. I might be wrong but I did not see anything about using Shoddy here. Again could be wrong but did not see anything about it though.:)

xxashxx said:
I think our clan is Wi-Fi only. I checked the front page. I did not see anything for the use of Shoddy here. I might be wrong but I did not see anything about using Shoddy here. Again could be wrong but did not see anything about it though.:)

Yeah ok then sorry forgot if it ever becomes wi-fi and shoddy or if you were wrong pm me.

Rotom-Cut said:
Yeah ok then sorry forgot if it ever becomes wi-fi and shoddy or if you were wrong pm me.

Check the front page. I may have missed something. I know your bros. clan supports both but I don't think ours does. Check the front page. I did not see anything for Shoddy but I could have missed it though.:)

xxashxx said:
Check the front page. I may have missed something. I know your bros. clan supports both but I don't think ours does. Check the front page. I did not see anything for Shoddy but I could have missed it though.:)

Who's bro's?

And ok I don't see shoddy we have to ask Shadow about this.

Rotom-Cut said:
Who's bro's?

And ok I don't see shoddy we have to ask Shadow about this.

Your bro C88. His clan supports both. Yeah he might be able to since he is the leader for now.:)

xxashxx said:
Your bro C88. His clan supports both. Yeah he might be able to since he is the leader for now.:)

I just pm'd him.

btw do you have shoddy.

Nope Wi-Fi only.:) That is all I have. Lcristria come on Wi-Fi when you can so I can trade you my Charizard to be re-EV'd Thanks.:)

Rotom Cut, I have shoddy if your interested now and then.

As for this clan, well.....I'll have to get back to you on that... Seeing as no one else has it or uses it probably not..

shadoworganoid said:
Rotom Cut, I have shoddy if your interested now and then.

As for this clan, well...I'll have to get back to you on that... Seeing as no one else has it or uses it probably not..

If I am intrested for a test yes I am but later at like 7:00 central time.

Shadoworganoid if you happen to have time to trade the Flying Pikachu back please come on Wi-Fi ASAP. Thanks. If you can tomorrow night after you get home I will see you on if you can then. Thanks.:) Edit. Don't know if you guys noticed but I am now a Swift Rapidash.:)

Can I please get a test battle? I've kinda been waiting for one since Sept. 9th...

I could....who tested you origanely??

How do I put this? It started with Rotom-Cut, but he couln't do it so PMJfan did it. He left, however, so Kurama look me under his wing. However, he's off the map, so it's shadoworganoid.

Wow... that's on jumbled up mess joey... sorry to hear that...

On another note... I was chaining gastly's guys and caught like 3 shiny ones so be sure to check out my trade thread...

EDIT: thinking of going shiny hunting again for porygons or maybe lickitungs... but porygons are EXTREMELY hard to chain... VERY hard to find initially and very hard to keep in a chain... Thank goodness it's not as hard to catch as Beldum is... I had encountered 6 shiny beldums once and out of those I only caught two because they killed themselves off using either take down or struggle... it sucked...

But anyways... what do you guys think? lickitungs or porygons?

lcristia said:
Wow... that's on jumbled up mess joey... sorry to hear that...

On another note... I was chaining gastly's guys and caught like 3 shiny ones so be sure to check out my trade thread...

EDIT: thinking of going shiny hunting again for porygons or maybe lickitungs... but porygons are EXTREMELY hard to chain... VERY hard to find initially and very hard to keep in a chain... Thank goodness it's not as hard to catch as Beldum is... I had encountered 6 shiny beldums once and out of those I only caught two because they killed themselves off using either take down or struggle... it sucked...

But anyways... what do you guys think? lickitungs or porygons?

Shiny Porygon is a Dive/Heal ball is great looking. ;)

Tell me about it. With you Q, i'll take this to a Tower point of view. A Porygon-Z is slightly less valuable than Lickylicky. I'd go with Lickitung. Anyway, I would like to say this. PDC, I can't begin to thank you enough for your pokemon. Azelf (with a move modification), Fear, and Scizor has destroyed the 4 places that I can use them.

Yep!They are wicked!Anyway i'ts nothing.

Uhh just calling to say hello! ....OH RATZ THIS ISN'T THE PHONE!!! SORRY!!

Lol Sorry for MIA guys... My excuse= Life is a pain

Hopefully not too much happened while I was away... Heck I haven't battled anyone for a whole week... I think I lost my edge... Anyways anyways, I'll try to stay active a little more, and hopefully put in some battles.

Other than that, hope we all survive this school year and live to see the light of summer vacation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back